‘Facebook Files’ show Biden’s administration even targeted jokes for censorship

All the fucking time when you are shown video of urban crime or unrest and you start whining about "Subhumans".

And it is always you, not I, that equates subhuman criminal behavior with race; revealing •YOU• to be the racist.

Find any post in which I equate subhuman criminal behavior to race, the way that you often do, and post a link to it. You cannot, and you know damn well that you cannot, because I have never held nor expressed any such opinion, as you routinely do.

All the fucking time when you are shown video of urban crime or unrest and you start whining about "Subhumans".
And it is always you, not I, that equates subhuman criminal behavior with race; revealing •YOU• to be the racist.

In fact, that's what you are doing in that last post.

Pointing out that I condemn subhuman criminal behavior, as evidence that I am “racist”.

Not all criminals are black.

Not all human beings are white.

It is behavior that distinguishes a subhuman criminal piece of shit from a human being; and skin color has nothing to do with it.

You mean other than your desire to treat people of color awfully?

Or I will just be dead... and no longer existing. The thing is, while I have a reasonable fear of death, I don't imagine sky fairies who must be obeyed. That would be you religionists.

Again, if your "God" exists, why do the vast majority of humans worship someone else?

World_religions_pie_chart.png

You don't seem to understand how "proof" works. You have to prove a thing does exist, I don't have to prove it doesn't. This is why I can safely say that there are no Bigfoots, Loch Ness Monsters, UFOs, Unicorns, Fairies, or gods.

As I said, I am as worried that Amaterasu is going to want to have a talk with me about "Yellow Fever" in the after life as Jehovah wanting to talk to me about my atheism.

Which is to say... not at all.

Twitter was losing money before Musk paid too much for it. He might as well have taken that 44 Billion and lit it on fire in the middle of the street.

The problem wasn't the truth, the problem was that there was too much misinformation being spread about Covid, and both Trump and Biden tried to reign it in. Well, Trump's officials did, Trump was running around telling people to inject themselves with bleach.
misinformation sells like hotcakes....that was not twitter's problem at all. The real problem is internet weariness....despite Twitter's massive enrollment thirty years into posting and social media boards the entire trend is losing its appeal. This board is a perfect example of that.

The newly released “Facebook Files” revealed a concerted effort by the Biden administration to censor not just false information, but also true information, along with jokes that its functionaries simply found annoying.
This is the Blackrock Administration.
Biden can't even put his own socks on anymore.

The newly released “Facebook Files” revealed a concerted effort by the Biden administration to censor not just false information, but also true information, along with jokes that its functionaries simply found annoying.
Face book files show the TRUMP ADMINISTRATION fbi was trying to censor posts too.

How come no mention in your headline?

In fact, that's what you are doing in that last post.

Pointing out that I condemn subhuman criminal behavior, as evidence that I am “racist”.

Naw, guy, you only seem to have that kind of viratol for black criminals committing minor crime.

that's what makes you a racist. Also being a Mormon. Your cult didn't even let black people join until 1978.

misinformation sells like hotcakes....that was not twitter's problem at all. The real problem is internet weariness....despite Twitter's massive enrollment thirty years into posting and social media boards the entire trend is losing its appeal. This board is a perfect example of that.

Nobody would be happier than me when Social Media stops having an influence on our culture.

See? You think people in pain is funny. It's not your fault you can't recognize cleverness and wit as comedy. Conservatives seem to have been born that way.
She isn't in pain. She's just being fucking retarded and deserves the mockery she'll forever be linked to.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Again, if your "God" exists, why do the vast majority of humans worship someone else?

World_religions_pie_chart.png

Idiot, by your own chart, the vast majority (33.32%) of the world ARE Christians following the Abrahamic God! But no matter, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and "other religions" follow the same "god", just under a different name and morphology.

You are an idiot.

Naw, guy, you only seem to have that kind of viratol [sic] for black criminals committing minor crime.

Of the two of us, you are the only one who correlates being black with being a subhuman criminal piece of shit.

I think it is clear enough, between the two of us, which of us is the true racist, here.

Last edited:
Idiot, by your own chart, the vast majority (33.32%) of the world ARE Christians following the Abrahamic God! But no matter, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and "other religions" follow the same "god", just under a different name and morphology.

You are an idiot.

To be pedantic, 33% is not a majority; it's a plurality. It would have to be greater than 50% to be a majority.

But between Christians and Muslims, the chart does appear to show that they, combined, make up the majority. The chart doesn't show Jews as a category, but between Jews, and the majority made up of Christians and Muslims, you certainly have a solid majority that recognize the only true God.

I tend to believe that many of the non-Abrahamic faiths derive their belief in some convoluted, indirect way, with some past experience involving the true God, but I have to admit that it is really not provable or even very supportable. I tend to think that they are the blond men who encountered an elephant, and each formed a different, inaccurate view of what the creature was like, based on just a part of the creature.

I.
It was six men of Indostan
To learning much inclined,
Who went to see the Elephant
(Though all of them were blind),
That each by observation
Might satisfy his mind.
II.
The First approached the Elephant,
And happening to fall
Against his broad and sturdy side,
At once began to bawl:
"God bless me!—but the Elephant
Is very like a wall!"
III.
The Second, feeling of the tusk,
Cried: "Ho!—what have we here
So very round and smooth and sharp?
To me 't is mighty clear
This wonder of an Elephant
Is very like a spear!"
IV.
The Third approached the animal,
And happening to take
The squirming trunk within his hands,
Thus boldly up and spake:​
"I see," quoth he, "the Elephant
Is very like a snake!"
V.
The Fourth reached out his eager hand,
And felt about the knee.
"What most this wondrous beast is like
Is mighty plain," quoth he;
"'T is clear enough the Elephant
Is very like a tree!"
VI.
The Fifth, who chanced to touch the ear,
Said: "E'en the blindest man
Can tell what this resembles most;
Deny the fact who can,
This marvel of an Elephant
Is very like a fan!"
VII.
The Sixth no sooner had begun
About the beast to grope,
Than, seizing on the swinging tail
That fell within his scope,
"I see," quoth he, "the Elephant
Is very like a rope!"
VIII.
And so these men of Indostan
Disputed loud and long,
Each in his own opinion
Exceeding stiff and strong,
Though each was partly in the right,
And all were in the wrong!​
MORAL.
So, oft in theologic wars
The disputants, I ween,
Rail on in utter ignorance
Of what each other mean,
And prate about an Elephant
Not one of them has seen!

To be pedantic, 33% is not a majority

What I meant Bob is that Christianity (broken up by the chart into several subsections) was the single largest common group among all faiths shown.

Muslims and Hindus, etc., could likewise be broken up into many groups had the chart-makers been totally honest.

You are an idiot.

Actually, no, 33% is not a majority... I see you are using that Trump Math(TM). The kind where you lose by 8 million votes and still claim you are the winner.

To be pedantic, 33% is not a majority; it's a plurality. It would have to be greater than 50% to be a majority.

But between Christians and Muslims, the chart does appear to show that they, combined, make up the majority. The chart doesn't show Jews as a category, but between Jews, and the majority made up of Christians and Muslims, you certainly have a solid majority that recognize the only true God.

Jews are on the chart... they are over by other religions. But let's go ahead and be generous today and say that Christians, Muslims and Jews DO worship the same sky fairy. And you've all been murdering each other for 2000 years trying to please him... which is kinda fucked up... Half the human race doesn't, however.

I tend to believe that many of the non-Abrahamic faiths derive their belief in some convoluted, indirect way, with some past experience involving the true God, but I have to admit that it is really not provable or even very supportable. I tend to think that they are the blond men who encountered an elephant, and each formed a different, inaccurate view of what the creature was like, based on just a part of the creature.
Then by your own bizarre logic, since you think Mormonism is the right answer, everyone has been getting it wrong for thousands of years, until Joseph Smith came along and told everyone God wanted him to fuck their teenage daughters.

You see why I see religion as absurd now?

What I meant Bob is that Christianity (broken up by the chart into several subsections) was the single largest common group among all faiths shown.
Muslims and Hindus, etc., could likewise be broken up into many groups had the chart-makers been totally honest.

Which would be correct, but it's not a majority, not by itself, unless it's more than 50%. That's what the word “majority” means, that there are more included in it than are not. They are a plurality, meaning that they are a bigger group than any of the others, but still not big enough to be a majority.

Now, according to that chart, Abrahamic religions are in fact, a majority. What it shows for Christianity and Islam makes up, combined, more than 50% of the whole. Oddly, Judaism is not shown* as such, but it would make that majority even bigger.

* Correction. On taking another look, I saw that Jews are shown, and am amazed at how small the chart shows them to be. 0.23% Can that be right? Are there really so few Jews? This shows them to be outnumbered by Sikhs, outnumbered by atheists. Only Baháʼí are shown to be less numerous than Jews.

Forum List

Back