‘Facebook Files’ show Biden’s administration even targeted jokes for censorship

* Correction. On taking another look, I saw that Jews are shown, and am amazed at how small the chart shows them to be. 0.23% Can that be right? Are there really so few Jews? This shows them to be outnumbered by Sikhs, outnumbered by atheists. Only Baháʼí are shown to be less numerous than Jews.

The number of Jews in the world is 16 million. World population is 8 billion. Actually, yeah, about right. 16MM /8 Bn = .2%.

Actually, no, 33% is not a majority...
NO, idiot, try to follow and quit wasting people's time here.
I said Christians at 33% comprised the single largest religious category on the chart!

You've achieved something that would have seemed impossible: In arguing with JoeB131, you've managed to be wrong, against him being right.

By definition, a majority means more than 50%. Not 33%.

You've achieved something that would have seemed impossible: In arguing with JoeB131, you've managed to be wrong, against him being right. By definition, a majority means more than 50%. Not 33%.

LAST TIME, Bob, I said that the Christian category was the largest IN the pie compared to the rest, I said NOTHING about being 50% or the majority OF the pie.

But hey, thanks for the stupid insult.

LAST TIME, Bob, I said that the Christian category was the largest IN the pie compared to the rest, I said NOTHING about being 50% or the majority OF the pie.

We're straining over gnats, here, but you DID say this…

Idiot, by your own chart, the vast majority (33.32%) of the world ARE Christians following the Abrahamic God!

The Abrahamic God is followed by the combined Muslim,Christian and Jewish.
33% refers to the Christian segment .... Perhaps poorly placed but I got the gist of it.

The Abrahamic God is followed by the combined Muslim,Christian and Jewish.
33% refers to the Christian segment .... Perhaps poorly placed but I got the gist of it.

Yeah, we're arguing here about semantics. The Abrahamic religions, which all worship the one true God, combined amount to a majority. Toobfreak used the word “majority” once, incorrectly, to refer to Christians alone, which make up about 33.32%. The gist of what he meant to say was correct, but he used a word incorrectly.

Maybe I could have worded it better to specify that Christians are the biggest individual SLICE of the pie, but I kinda thought you were smart enough to figure that out even if some people here are not, since I was comparing CATEGORIES against each other.

Maybe I could have worded it better to specify that Christians are the biggest individual SLICE of the pie, but I kinda thought you were smart enough to figure that out even if some people here are not, since I was comparing CATEGORIES against each other.
I do it all the time.... I suppose I could take time to open up a word blank and carefully edit all of my posts but that kind of takes the fun out of it....

You mean other than your desire to treat people of color awfully?

Or I will just be dead... and no longer existing. The thing is, while I have a reasonable fear of death, I don't imagine sky fairies who must be obeyed. That would be you religionists.

Again, if your "God" exists, why do the vast majority of humans worship someone else?

World_religions_pie_chart.png

You don't seem to understand how "proof" works. You have to prove a thing does exist, I don't have to prove it doesn't. This is why I can safely say that there are no Bigfoots, Loch Ness Monsters, UFOs, Unicorns, Fairies, or gods.

As I said, I am as worried that Amaterasu is going to want to have a talk with me about "Yellow Fever" in the after life as Jehovah wanting to talk to me about my atheism.

Which is to say... not at all.

Twitter was losing money before Musk paid too much for it. He might as well have taken that 44 Billion and lit it on fire in the middle of the street.

The problem wasn't the truth, the problem was that there was too much misinformation being spread about Covid, and both Trump and Biden tried to reign it in. Well, Trump's officials did, Trump was running around telling people to inject themselves with bleach.
Events in the book of revelations, the predictions are coming true.

All the fucking time when you are shown video of urban crime or unrest and you start whining about "Subhumans".
Not to mention you belong to a cult that calls dark skin a curse from God
So I guess calling black Republicans names is considered racist? Then every liberal on here is one.

See? You think people in pain is funny. It's not your fault you can't recognize cleverness and wit as comedy. Conservatives seem to have been born that way.
The whole country is in pain. That is on you and who you support.

All the fucking time when you are shown video of urban crime or unrest and you start whining about "Subhumans".
I will proudly say people who commit to these crimes are less than the humans I associate with.

"The soft bigotry of low expectations" come to mind when you make excus s for their behavior

I guess an important point is that with the chart that he presented, JoeB131 proved his statement to be false, that…

Again, if your "God" exists, why do the vast majority of humans worship someone else?

The chart does show that between Christians and Muslims, the majority of people do, in fact, worship the one true God, very contrary to what JoeB131 claimed.

And I tend to think that even the non-Abrahamic religions, as far removed as their understanding is of whatever they worship, is from the understanding that we in the Abrahamic religions have of God, that perhaps it somehow leads to the same deity anyway. Back to the Blind Men and the Elephant, I tend to think that somewhere in the past, they had some incomplete or poorly-recorded instance with some aspect of God, that caused them to form an erroneous whole idea of what God is, much like each of the Blind Men formed of the Elephant.

Good point. I was going to make a joke about hijacking at the airport, but the TSA has no sense of humor.

Let's get real here. The problem with Twitter X, Facebook, and the rest is that unlike the established media, there is no penalty for spreading false information, and there probably should be.

Guess who gets to choose what is false information? Leftard Land.

Forum List

Back