facebook killer, killed himself

^^^ :) I am not a pillbilly, so I will pass.

Da flying fuck is this "redpill" shit anyway? Some kind of Stürmfrunt code? :dunno:
No. It is a reference to The Matrix...simply means dosing yourself with reality instead of the status quo.
The reference is actually to the methhead pillbillies of the Red South.
No
Yes, it is. The white meth heads are every bit as awful as are the coke headed blacks. Filth, all of them.

^^^^ Showing irony isn't dead.

The tribe that includes HH and miketx and Lucy is a crazy one, for sure.

There is only one crazy here and it's you, your comments in this thread are ridiculously crazed.
Yup, personally attack when all is lost. That is the typical refuge of Lucy. The threats will come next.

All was lost with YOU when you Bottom Fed AGAIN to attempt to score a political point, also we all saw you post a thread with a COMPLETELY inaccurate thread title you sad creature, your thread got merged with this thread, but we all saw your thread title you Troll Boi Beta Cuck Faggot.
You are back to "nuh uh" as usual. Tough to be you. Now the name calling continues.

My comments are accurate, you attempted to score a political point at the expense of a brutally murdered elderly man, you also posted a thread with a completely inaccurate thread title that got merged with this thread.

There is only one crazy here and it's you, your comments in this thread are ridiculously crazed.
Yup, personally attack when all is lost. That is the typical refuge of Lucy. The threats will come next.

All was lost with YOU when you Bottom Fed AGAIN to attempt to score a political point, also we all saw you post a thread with a COMPLETELY inaccurate thread title you sad creature, your thread got merged with this thread, but we all saw your thread title you Troll Boi Beta Cuck Faggot.

For our sermon on this question we return again to the Book of Pogoans, Page the Fourth, Post Seventy-Five.

It still cannot be answered. :eusa_think:

We'll keep pointing this out until it sinks in ---- the butt of a satire never gets that they are in fact the butt.

It's not satire, satire requires intelligence, that rules Jake out.
Fascist like Lucy have no idea really what satire or irony are, because, in fact, they, like all social defunct ducks, have no sense of humor.

That's why they take put downs so seriously rather than laugh them off. :)

I have a brilliant sense of humour, you being a Far Leftist are devoid of all humour.

Fascist like Lucy have no idea really what satire or irony are, because, in fact, they, like all social defunct cucks, have no sense of humor.

Social defuncts learn to image social behavior by observation and practice. If given time and aptitude, they can go unnoticed as social defuncts for some time. However, they will often migrate to philosophies such as fascism, and that always outs them.

The tribe that includes HH and miketx and Lucy is a crazy one, for sure.

You are back to "nuh uh" as usual. Tough to be you. Now the name calling continues.

My comments are accurate, you attempted to score a political point at the expense of a brutally murdered elderly man, you also posted a thread with a completely inaccurate thread title that got merged with this thread.

--- which, golly jeepers Wally, has NEVER been done on USMB before in the other direction, like every day. :eusa_angel:

Amazing they can bury their heads so deep as to not see this. Or worse --- to see it and claim not to.

--- which, golly jeepers Wally, has NEVER been done on USMB before in the other direction, like every day. :eusa_angel:

Amazing they can bury their heads so deep as to not see this.
jeepers, Wally!!!!

Fascist like Lucy have no idea really what satire or irony are, because, in fact, they, like all social defunct ducks, have no sense of humor.

Social defuncts learn to image social behavior by observation and practice. If given time and aptitude, they can go unnoticed as social defuncts for some time. However, they will often migrate to philosophies such as fascism, and that always outs them.

Impeachment or Amendment XXV is now the inevitable conclusion to Trump.

"Fascist like Lucy"

I look GREAT in black, I look even GREATER in black when also wearing my black leather knee high riding boots and carrying one of my riding crops that are tipped with Moroccan leather :smoke:

ALL Beta Cucks have a secret desire to be dominated and brought to heel by Right-Wing Totalitarian blonde, blue eyed females.

jeepers, Wally!!!!

I guess Oosie won't get that reference. Verzeihung, Oosie. Trust me, it's funny. :)

Amazing they can bury their heads so deep as to not see this. Or worse --- to see it and claim not to.

Who or what is Wally?

jeepers, Wally!!!!

I guess Oosie won't get that reference. Verzeihung, Oosie. Trust me, it's funny. :)

I am confused already, yes.

That's close enough!
So some say. But at least mestizos work before we go out robbing and dope dealing.
Yep, those poppies and marijuana crops have to be cared for, harvested and smuggled into the US crime centers by the proud Mestizo community.
Not my community. Chilean Americans are not known to be low life trash. We come here because we appreciate america and its values.
Did you over stay your visa?
No. Legal immigrant as a kid. The feds hired my father to work for them in defense.
And you managed to align yourself with the most racist domestic elements you could find. You are a defective imported hater that is taking up space. We don't need you. We have enough of your ilk already here.

So some say. But at least mestizos work before we go out robbing and dope dealing.
Yep, those poppies and marijuana crops have to be cared for, harvested and smuggled into the US crime centers by the proud Mestizo community.
Not my community. Chilean Americans are not known to be low life trash. We come here because we appreciate america and its values.
Did you over stay your visa?
No. Legal immigrant as a kid. The feds hired my father to work for them in defense.
And you managed to align yourself with the most racist domestic elements you could find. You are a defective imported hater that is taking up space. We don't need you. We have enough of your ilk already here.

There is nothing wrong with Chileans, it's the Bolivians so blame them....failing that just blame the Russians :smoke:

Impeachment or Amendment XXV is now the inevitable conclusion to Trump.

"Fascist like Lucy"

I look GREAT in black, I look even GREATER in black when also wearing my black leather knee high riding boots and carrying one of my riding crops that are tipped with Moroccan leather :smoke:

ALL Beta Cucks have a secret desire to be dominated and brought to heel by Right-Wing Totalitarian blonde, blue eyed females.

No idea what a "beta cuck" is but blonde blue-eyed female? hey I'm game.

"I'll see you in ---- THREE MONTHS!" :rofl:

When I click on the "show ignored" button here all the morons that I iggy'ed show up and are spamming and flaming each other.

:piss2:

stevie-steve-3-e1492373532802.jpg

Forum List

Back