facebook killer, killed himself

The tribe that includes HH and miketx and Lucy is a crazy one, for sure.

There is only one crazy here and it's you, your comments in this thread are ridiculously crazed.
Thing is...Jake isnt dumb. He is just mislead and bought the PC line. If he took the time to redpill himself, immerse himself in opposing views...he might wake up.
^^^ :) I am not a pillbilly, so I will pass.

There is only one crazy here and it's you, your comments in this thread are ridiculously crazed.
Thing is...Jake isnt dumb. He is just mislead and bought the PC line. If he took the time to redpill himself, immerse himself in opposing views...he might wake up.

It's an impossibility for that type to become red pilled, they are blue pilled and thats it, they are also classic Beta Cucks.

Da flying fuck is this "redpill" shit anyway? Some kind of Stürmfrunt code? :dunno:

No...you pass because your scared of the truth. Ive been there so I know.

Not my community. Chilean Americans are not known to be low life trash. We come here because we appreciate america and its values.

That's close enough!
So some say. But at least mestizos work before we go out robbing and dope dealing.
Yep, those poppies and marijuana crops have to be cared for, harvested and smuggled into the US crime centers by the proud Mestizo community.
Not my community. Chilean Americans are not known to be low life trash. We come here because we appreciate america and its values.

SUBSCRIBE
World[/paste:font]

Prosperity In New Chile Nourishes Drug Trade
By CALVIN SIMS
MARCH 27, 1996

For the last decade, Chile has served as the model for economic growth and stability in Latin America, after opening its doors to foreign investment and shifting from military dictatorship to democracy.

But like a rising star with a dirty little secret, this enterprising country of 13 million people, nestled on a narrow strip of land between the Andean Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, has also become a major center for drug trafficking and money laundering.
Chilean AMERICANS...dipshit. Can you read? How is it that an immigrant like myself is more literate than you?
All Chileans are Americans YOU racist wannabe Arian. South Americans are still Americans, Si!

Yup, personally attack when all is lost. That is the typical refuge of Lucy. The threats will come next.

All was lost with YOU when you Bottom Fed AGAIN to attempt to score a political point, also we all saw you post a thread with a COMPLETELY inaccurate thread title you sad creature, your thread got merged with this thread, but we all saw your thread title you Troll Boi Beta Cuck Faggot.

Da flying fuck is this "redpill" shit anyway? Some kind of Stürmfrunt code? :dunno:
No. It is a reference to The Matrix...simply means dosing yourself with reality instead of the status quo.

Yup, personally attack when all is lost. That is the typical refuge of Lucy. The threats will come next.

You attacked ME, here:

facebook killer, killed himself
I cleaned your act up, Lucy.

No. It is a reference to The Matrix...simply means dosing yourself with reality instead of the status quo.
The reference is actually to the methhead pillbillies of the Red South.

So some say. But at least mestizos work before we go out robbing and dope dealing.
Yep, those poppies and marijuana crops have to be cared for, harvested and smuggled into the US crime centers by the proud Mestizo community.

SUBSCRIBE

By CALVIN SIMS
MARCH 27, 1996

For the last decade, Chile has served as the model for economic growth and stability in Latin America, after opening its doors to foreign investment and shifting from military dictatorship to democracy.

But like a rising star with a dirty little secret, this enterprising country of 13 million people, nestled on a narrow strip of land between the Andean Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, has also become a major center for drug trafficking and money laundering.
Chilean AMERICANS...dipshit. Can you read? How is it that an immigrant like myself is more literate than you?
All Chileans are Americans YOU racist wannabe Arian. South Americans are still Americans, Si!
Lol...this guy.

Ah I get it. You people live in the movies. :gay:

No

Ah I get it. You people live in the movies. :gay:
Its slang...you know..like your beloved niggs use?

All was lost with YOU when you Bottom Fed AGAIN to attempt to score a political point, also we all saw you post a thread with a COMPLETELY inaccurate thread title you sad creature, your thread got merged with this thread, but we all saw your thread title you Troll Boi Beta Cuck Faggot.

For our sermon on this question we return again to the Book of Pogoans, Page the Fourth, Post Seventy-Five.

It still cannot be answered. :eusa_think:

We'll keep pointing this out until it sinks in ---- the butt of a satire never gets that they are in fact the butt.

SUBSCRIBE

By CALVIN SIMS
MARCH 27, 1996

Lol...this guy.
Some call me Sherlock but you certainly are no Dr. Watson ...Chili-beaner.

You are back to "nuh uh" as usual. Tough to be you. Now the name calling continues.

No
Yes, it is. The white meth heads are every bit as awful as are the coke headed blacks. Filth, all of them.

For our sermon on this question we return again to the Book of Pogoans, Page the Fourth, Post Seventy-Five.

It still cannot be answered. :eusa_think:

We'll keep pointing this out until it sinks in ---- the butt of a satire never gets that they are in fact the butt.

It's not satire, satire requires intelligence, that rules Jake out.

Forum List

Back