facebook killer, killed himself

It's not a simple abbreviation, it's the intent behind it, it's the removal of the word/name Christ.

It isn't "removing" jack shit --- it's an ABBREVIATION. Just as the word "isn't" isn't removing the O in "not".

'scuse me for one moment........... :banghead:

It's just as offensive to suggest that Jesus Christ did not die on the Cross,

That's not "offensive" at all, it's a legitimate historical question. There's a current thread, which you just linked, examining that very question and taking a poll on it. That's not a fucking value judgment. Holy shit, how much PCP do you have over there??

yet you didn't wet your underwear about that like you are about the use of the N word

I are huh. Link? Quote? Anything?

The blacks call THEMSELVES the N word, so what about that?

"The blacks" huh? :lol: :dig:

Some blacks may use it. It's a way of disarming a charged term by taking ownership of it. Much like gay people appropriated the word "gay" or cannabis smokers assumed the word "pot". It defuses a term that is negatively charged, at least to a degree.

"The blacks". Holy shit, posting about Composition and Generalization fallacies just falls on deaf ignorant ears around here.

Fuck you Pogo, you little Nazi fool.

It is an epithet you fascist use against those whom you bitterly hate.

Who do you think you're lying to? This isn't your Jr. College class full of mindless kids. No one here believes the complete horseshit your shovel, you tenured turd.

Might not be a good idea. I'm one of those evil white conservatives. I have guns, and know how to use them.
I fucking love guns too, bro.
How do you OffensivelyOpenMinded feel about one of your fellow Negro males going postal and murdering one of your fellow Negro males ??
I am not a negroid, sir. I am half mestizo though.
Nice avatar !!

Carlos Santana would be a better one for you though.
or Tuco from the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
Yah, Eli Wallack would be great too.

Might not be a good idea. I'm one of those evil white conservatives. I have guns, and know how to use them.
How do you OffensivelyOpenMinded feel about one of your fellow Negro males going postal and murdering one of your fellow Negro males ??
Nice avatar !!

I usually have Pinochet as my avi as I am from Chile originally.
Free helicopter rides!
Augusto Pinochet!

You should follow his example. :thup:
Sure..where do you live? Ahh just kiddin. I am not even in the states....yet.:badgrin:

That's close enough!

It's not a simple abbreviation, it's the intent behind it, it's the removal of the word/name Christ.

It isn't "removing" jack shit --- it's an ABBREVIATION. Just as the word "isn't" isn't removing the O in "not".

'scuse me for one moment........... :banghead:

It's just as offensive to suggest that Jesus Christ did not die on the Cross,

That's not "offensive" at all, it's a legitimate historical question. There's a current thread, which you just linked, examining that very question and taking a poll on it. That's not a fucking value judgment. Holy shit, how much PCP do you have over there??

yet you didn't wet your underwear about that like you are about the use of the N word

I are huh. Link? Quote? Anything?

The blacks call THEMSELVES the N word, so what about that?

"The blacks" huh? :lol: :dig:

Some blacks may use it. It's a way of disarming a charged term by taking ownership of it. Much like gay people appropriated the word "gay" or cannabis smokers assumed the word "pot". It defuses a term that is negatively charged, at least to a degree.

"The blacks". Holy shit, posting about Composition and Generalization fallacies just falls on deaf ignorant ears around here.

Fuck you Pogo, you little Nazi fool.

It is an epithet you fascist use against those whom you bitterly hate.

Who do you think you're lying to? This isn't your Jr. College class full of mindless kids. No one here believes the complete horseshit your shovel, you tenured turd.
spam.

Did anyone else see the video of him shooting the guy on the street? It was brutal! I mean just COLD!

Didn't see it and don't care to, but hey, that's why gun culture is so fucked up --- it's inhuman.

Once a society crosses that line --- this is what's gonna happen.

You should follow his example. :thup:
Sure..where do you live? Ahh just kiddin. I am not even in the states....yet.:badgrin:

OOM isn't black.
But both he and heil hitler are honorary nigguz.

Nice avatar !!

No he should return to The Great General.
I will be soon. Trying to customize one.

OOM isn't black.
But both he and heil hitler are honorary *******.
Shiiii muphukuh! Yu know dis!:afro:

IN the prison the blacks said the N word a million times a day.

That's close enough!
So some say. But at least mestizos work before we go out robbing and dope dealing.

I took a corrections course in college to fulfill an elective requirement. As part of the course we toured one of the local California prisons. What an eye opener. I sincerely do not understand how a person could work in one of those places.

OOM isn't black.
Nah. Im honorary aryan accordint to the boys over at TRS.biz .

That's close enough!
So some say. But at least mestizos work before we go out robbing and dope dealing.
Yep, those poppies and marijuana crops have to be cared for, harvested and smuggled into the US crime centers by the proud Mestizo community.

I took a corrections course in college to fulfill an elective requirement. As part of the course we toured one of the local California prisons. What an eye opener. I sincerely do not understand how a person could work in one of those places.
Arizona prisons are worse.

It is not easy, that's why we got 15 days off a month and 170 hrs paid time off. I would never go back to it. The thng that made it so hard was the staff would not do their job.

OOM isn't black.
Nah. Im honorary aryan accordint to the boys over at TRS.biz .
Trump and I disagree.

Forum List

Back