facebook killer, killed himself

When will his relatives sue the gun manufacturer?

Why would they do that? Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Guns don't kill people --- bullets kill people.

No bullets don't kill people, people kill people, a bullet and a gun on their own are inanimate objects, a person must load the gun and a person must pull the trigger....guns don't kill people, bullets don't kill people, people kill people.

Bullets don't kill people, massive loss of blood and failure of damaged organs does.

We can do this all day. :popcorn:

He was a POS that drove around randomly killing people and you are of
fended by me calling him a N!gger? Does it melt your heart special snowflake?
If that isnt a N!gger I dont know what is.
The use of the "N" word here is certainly appropriate.
Thank you Meathead!

Use of the "N" word drives decent people away and leaves only racist trash behind. Bye y'all.
If words drive people away then are they the type of people worth engaging in discourse with? Only the small brain is offended by a word like N!gger. Silliness...simple crimes for simple minds.

Actually only the tiniest of minds see some negative act and immediately try to pin it on a Composition Fallacy of, say, what race they are........... what nationality or what religion they follow...... or what political philosophy they hold, in a act that has zero to do with any of that.

You're way too dim to get this but when Jake mocks the political Compostion Fallacy ---- you' yourself are being mocked at the same time for the same fallacy. Politics... race.... nationality.... religion..... doesn't matter, same fallacy, same stupidity.
I disagree..not all blacks are N!ggers. Though N!gger is an appropriately descriptive term for many groids.

Thank you Meathead!

Use of the "N" word drives decent people away and leaves only racist trash behind. Bye y'all.
If words drive people away then are they the type of people worth engaging in discourse with? Only the small brain is offended by a word like N!gger. Silliness...simple crimes for simple minds.

Actually only the tiniest of minds see some negative act and immediately try to pin it on a Composition Fallacy of, say, what race they are........... what nationality or what religion they follow...... or what political philosophy they hold, in a act that has zero to do with any of that.

You're way too dim to get this but when Jake mocks the political Compostion Fallacy ---- you' yourself are being mocked at the same time for the same fallacy. Politics... race.... nationality.... religion..... doesn't matter, same fallacy, same stupidity.
I disagree..not all blacks are N!ggers. Though N!gger is an appropriately descriptive term for many groids.
Not all Groids, just male groids inbetween the ages of 13 and 36.

dead n*gger? I don't know if I like that

Thank you Meathead!

What about when people refer to Christians as Christers or write Xtian, all the little Bedwetting Snowflakes who crap themselves about the N word don't seem to have a problem with those who spit on Jesus Christ, what hypocrites.

ANYONE who gets offended by WORDS is a complete Bedwetting Snowflake and needs to run along and get some Play Doh and crayons.

Thank you Meathead!

What about when people refer to Christians as Christers or write Xtian, all the little Bedwetting Snowflakes who crap themselves about the N word don't seem to have a problem with those who spit on Jesus Christ, what hypocrites.

ANYONE who gets offended by WORDS is a complete Bedwetting Snowflake and needs to run along and get some Play Doh and crayons.

We're way off topic by now but Xian is a simple abbreviation, the X standing for the longer word "Christ". We do the same thing (in the US anyway) with December 25: "Xmas". I use Xian myself --- it's shorter. Saves keystrokes.

To the other part ---- it's not the word. Fuck the word. It's the intent behind it. Which I already spelled out, admirably if I do say so myself, in post 81.

And I might add, by choosing to twist a simple common abbreviation into the emotional meltdown of "spit on Jesus Christ" ------ you have thus defined yourself as a .... and I quote..... "complete Bedwetting [sic] Snowflake [who] needs to run along and get some Play Doh and crayons".

So thanks for self-identifying.

Last edited:
ctually only the tiniest of minds see some negative act and immediately try to pin it on a Composition Fallacy of, say, what race they are........... what nationality or what religion they follow...... or what political philosophy they hold, in a act that has zero to do with any of that
Clueless :laugh:

When will his relatives sue the gun manufacturer?

Why would they do that? Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Guns don't kill people --- bullets kill people.

No bullets don't kill people, people kill people, a bullet and a gun on their own are inanimate objects, a person must load the gun and a person must pull the trigger....guns don't kill people, bullets don't kill people, people kill people.

Bullets don't kill people, massive loss of blood and failure of damaged organs does.

We can do this all day. :popcorn:
Yeah, the guns and bullets are totally autonomous.

You're way too dim to get this but when Jake mocks the political Compostion Fallacy ---- you' yourself are being mocked at the same time for the same fallacy.

Politics... race.... nationality.... religion..... doesn't matter, same fallacy, same stupidity.

You claimed it, loser --- and you own it.
Clueless :laugh:

OK ---- show the class how that's not a fallacy Gomer. You haz the floor. Render unto us these "clues" o mighty mind.

:popcorn:

While you're at it why don't you also show the class why you edited my post. Damn inconvenient huh?

Thank you Meathead!

Not all Groids, just groids inbetween the ages of 13 and 36.
Well the problem demographic are black males 18-40. Forty percent have been incarcerated are on parole or probation. They represent approximately 5% of the population yet account for >50% of all homicides and violent crime.

He is a far right winger nut job, so this is a good thing.
Either way...dead N!gger...win win I say.

You should follow his example. :thup:
Sure..where do you live? Ahh just kiddin. I am not even in the states....yet.:badgrin:

Might not be a good idea. I'm one of those evil white conservatives. I have guns, and know how to use them.
I fucking love guns too, bro.

The criminology analysis suggests this was a low esteem, frustrated person who was trying to tell the world -- look how bad I am !!

Typical Negro male mindset. Especially ghetto Negroes.

Very sad for the Negro father that he murdered.

It was black on black crime.

If it were black on white it may have resulted in a KKK or Neonazi backlash.

He is a far right winger nut job, so this is a good thing.
Either way...dead N!gger...win win I say.

You should follow his example. :thup:
Sure..where do you live? Ahh just kiddin. I am not even in the states....yet.:badgrin:

Might not be a good idea. I'm one of those evil white conservatives. I have guns, and know how to use them.
Well...you suggested it. Not me. Don't bring stupid up unless you want to read stupid.

Forum List

Back