facebook killer, killed himself

Might not be a good idea. I'm one of those evil white conservatives. I have guns, and know how to use them.
I fucking love guns too, bro.
How do you OffensivelyOpenMinded feel about one of your fellow Negro males going postal and murdering one of your fellow Negro males ??

OOM isn't black.
But both he and heil hitler are honorary nigguz.
Nah. Im honorary aryan accordint to the boys over at TRS.biz .
Nice. I have never been over there. I usually post on Daily Stormer.

How do you OffensivelyOpenMinded feel about one of your fellow Negro males going postal and murdering one of your fellow Negro males ??
I am not a negroid, sir. I am half mestizo though.
That's close enough!
So some say. But at least mestizos work before we go out robbing and dope dealing.
Yep, those poppies and marijuana crops have to be cared for, harvested and smuggled into the US crime centers by the proud Mestizo community.
Not my community. Chilean Americans are not known to be low life trash. We come here because we appreciate america and its values.

The killer of the grandfather on Easter Sunday, a black man know for his far right politics, has committed suicide, according to media outlets.
Typical. Exploit a human tragedy for political point-scoring. The left are despicable.

And what does that make "the right" when "it" (because of course the world is entirely constructed of two intellectual and diametrically opposed binary monoliths) pulls the same shit?

Hm?

Soooooooooooooooo no answer here.......

Actually only the tiniest of minds see some negative act and immediately try to pin it on a Composition Fallacy of, say, what race they are........... what nationality or what religion they follow...... or what political philosophy they hold, in a act that has zero to do with any of that.

You're way too dim to get this but when Jake mocks the political Compostion Fallacy ---- you' yourself are being mocked at the same time for the same fallacy.

Politics... race.... nationality.... religion..... doesn't matter, same fallacy, same stupidity.

You claimed it, loser --- and you own it.
Clueless :laugh:

OK ---- show the class how that's not a fallacy Gomer. You haz the floor. Render unto us these "clues" o mighty mind.

:popcorn:

While you're at it why don't you also show the class why you edited my post. Damn inconvenient huh?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand no answer here either.

Ass-tounding. Guess you klowns lose.

OOM isn't black.
Nice. I have never been over there. I usually post on Daily Stormer.
Stormer is good too.

That's close enough!
So some say. But at least mestizos work before we go out robbing and dope dealing.
Yep, those poppies and marijuana crops have to be cared for, harvested and smuggled into the US crime centers by the proud Mestizo community.
Not my community. Chilean Americans are not known to be low life trash. We come here because we appreciate america and its values.
Gus Frang?

That's close enough!
Did you over stay your visa?

OOM isn't black.
Trump and I disagree.
Trump is a zionist jew lover...the fuck do I care about if he considers me an honorary aryan or not?

IN the prison the blacks said the N word a million times a day.
I took a corrections course in college to fulfill an elective requirement. As part of the course we toured one of the local California prisons. What an eye opener. I sincerely do not understand how a person could work in one of those places.
It is not easy, that's why we got 15 days off a month and 170 hrs paid time off. I would never go back to it. The thng that made it so hard was the staff would not do their job.
A rough way to earn a living from what I saw. From the very little I viewed I cant say I blame you.

Did anyone else see the video of him shooting the guy on the street? It was brutal! I mean just COLD!
Yeah. It was wrong. I might be racist...but I have a heart. You don't go after the elderly and the children. Have some balls and go after a hard target. Like a man.

I think all would agree, it doesn't matter what race they are, it doesn't matter that this one was black, he was a POS and a complete waste of human skin.

Elderly people and children are off limits, both are equal defenceless and vulnerable, but in different ways and ANYONE regardless of race who harms them or kills them are complete wastes of human skin.

That's close enough!
Did you over stay your visa?
No. Legal immigrant as a kid. The feds hired my father to work for them in defense.

Last edited:
The tribe that includes HH and miketx and Lucy is a crazy one, for sure.

There is only one crazy here and it's you, your comments in this thread are ridiculously crazed.
Thing is...Jake isnt dumb. He is just mislead and bought the PC line. If he took the time to redpill himself, immerse himself in opposing views...he might wake up.

There is only one crazy here and it's you, your comments in this thread are ridiculously crazed.

As noted before and still true --- the butt of a satire joke never gets the joke. They've already blinded themselves to their own actions --- the ones being mocked in the satire.

Kind of a pity really, since they're missing out on a good laugh.

Why? Because theyre not cucky faggots like you?

Nobody except Jake's ilk even cares what political persuasion murderers are, Jake is a Bottom Feeder and again he is completely scraping the Bottom of that Bottom by attempting in his usual very pathetic way to score a political point from the brutal murder of an elderly man who should have been living out his final years in peace and surrounded by his loved ones.

That's close enough!

That's close enough!

SUBSCRIBE
World[/paste:font]

Prosperity In New Chile Nourishes Drug Trade
By CALVIN SIMS
MARCH 27, 1996

For the last decade, Chile has served as the model for economic growth and stability in Latin America, after opening its doors to foreign investment and shifting from military dictatorship to democracy.

But like a rising star with a dirty little secret, this enterprising country of 13 million people, nestled on a narrow strip of land between the Andean Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, has also become a major center for drug trafficking and money laundering.

That's close enough!

SUBSCRIBE
World[/paste:font]

By CALVIN SIMS
MARCH 27, 1996

For the last decade, Chile has served as the model for economic growth and stability in Latin America, after opening its doors to foreign investment and shifting from military dictatorship to democracy.

But like a rising star with a dirty little secret, this enterprising country of 13 million people, nestled on a narrow strip of land between the Andean Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, has also become a major center for drug trafficking and money laundering.
Chilean AMERICANS...dipshit. Can you read? How is it that an immigrant like myself is more literate than you?

Forum List

Back