facebook killer, killed himself

Republicans are not pure as the driven snow. :lol:

JimBowie is a hoot when he gets going.

Chilean AMERICANS...dipshit. Can you read? How is it that an immigrant like myself is more literate than you?
All Chileans are Americans YOU racist wannabe Arian. South Americans are still Americans, Si!
Why do you libs keep playing little semantic games like it means something?

We are talking about two different connotations to the word 'American', obviously.

Please, grow the hell up.

Yup, personally attack when all is lost. That is the typical refuge of Lucy. The threats will come next.

All was lost with YOU when you Bottom Fed AGAIN to attempt to score a political point, also we all saw you post a thread with a COMPLETELY inaccurate thread title you sad creature, your thread got merged with this thread, but we all saw your thread title you Troll Boi Beta Cuck Faggot.
You are back to "nuh uh" as usual. Tough to be you. Now the name calling continues.

My comments are accurate, you attempted to score a political point at the expense of a brutally murdered elderly man, you also posted a thread with a completely inaccurate thread title that got merged with this thread.

--- which, golly jeepers Wally, has NEVER been done on USMB before in the other direction, like every day. :eusa_angel:

Amazing they can bury their heads so deep as to not see this. Or worse --- to see it and claim not to.

Who or what is Wally?

Way before your time.........

Wally_s_New_Suit.jpg

Although we are egalitarian in every respect, we despise the congenitally inferior vermin such as coloreds and wetbacks.

That's perfectly normal.

Know what we mean?

The tribe that includes HH and miketx and Lucy is a crazy one, for sure.

There is only one crazy here and it's you, your comments in this thread are ridiculously crazed.
Yup, personally attack when all is lost. That is the typical refuge of Lucy. The threats will come next.

You attacked ME, here:

I cleaned your act up, Lucy.

"I cleaned your act up, Lucy."

N....E....V....E....R....can anyone clean up my act darling, I'm a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Roman Catholic girl :smoke:

The tribe that includes HH and miketx and Lucy is a crazy one, for sure.

There is only one crazy here and it's you, your comments in this thread are ridiculously crazed.

You attacked ME, here:

N....E....V....E....R....can anyone clean up my act darling, I'm a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Roman Catholic girl :smoke:

That's redundant.

You attacked ME, here:

That's redundant.

Stop disagreeing with me ogo :meow::poke:

Chilean AMERICANS...dipshit. Can you read? How is it that an immigrant like myself is more literate than you?
All Chileans are Americans YOU racist wannabe Arian. South Americans are still Americans, Si!

We are talking about two different connotations to the word 'American', obviously.

Heh heh heh, the butthurt is strong in this one. Hey,fule...I can't help it if the entire new world bears the eponymous name of Amerigo Vespucci. Yep, those Italians ( who became white in the early 20th century) were
Akin to Hamitic Negroes when the Americas were named after one of them.:9:

And now you want to ignore the fax. Heh heh heh.

Heh heh heh, the butthurt is strong in this one. Hey,fule...I can't help it if the entire new world bears the eponymous name of Amerigo Vespucci. Yep, those Italians ( who became white in the early 20th century) were
Akin to Hamitic Negroes when the Americas were named after one of them.:9:

And now you want to ignore the fax. Heh heh heh.
You idiot. North Africans were not negroes. They are considered caucasian.

Forum List

Back