facebook killer, killed himself

Chilean AMERICANS...dipshit. Can you read? How is it that an immigrant like myself is more literate than you?
All Chileans are Americans YOU racist wannabe Arian. South Americans are still Americans, Si!
Why do you libs keep playing little semantic games like it means something?

We are talking about two different connotations to the word 'American', obviously.

Please, grow the hell up.
Heh heh heh, the butthurt is strong in this one. Hey,fule...I can't help it if the entire new world bears the eponymous name of Amerigo Vespucci. Yep, those Italians ( who became white in the early 20th century) were
Akin to Hamitic Negroes when the Americas were named after one of them.:9:

And now you want to ignore the fax. Heh heh heh.
You idiot. North Africans were not negroes. They are considered caucasian.
By who? The same idiots who call the autochthonous people of America Indians?

To further illuminate your abject stupidity I will point out that the pseudo racial construct, Caucasian, did not exist before 1795 or so. America was named in 1507 before racism was constructed as an adjuct to so-called "whiteness". North Africans during that era were Hamites...son of Cush, the eponymous father of the Blacks.

Chilean AMERICANS...dipshit. Can you read? How is it that an immigrant like myself is more literate than you?
All Chileans are Americans YOU racist wannabe Arian. South Americans are still Americans, Si!
Why do you libs keep playing little semantic games like it means something?

We are talking about two different connotations to the word 'American', obviously.

Please, grow the hell up.
Heh heh heh, the butthurt is strong in this one. Hey,fule...I can't help it if the entire new world bears the eponymous name of Amerigo Vespucci. Yep, those Italians ( who became white in the early 20th century) were
Akin to Hamitic Negroes when the Americas were named after one of them.:9:

And now you want to ignore the fax. Heh heh heh.

To further illuminate your abject stupidity I will point out that the pseudo racial construct, Caucasian, did not exist before 1795 or so. America was named in 1507 before racism was constructed as an adjuct to so-called "whiteness". North Africans during that era were Hamites...son of Cush, the eponymous father of the Blacks.
Not all Hamites are black...black subsaharan africans are just part of the Hamitic family. Dna and other physical evidence says North Africans are not and were not black.

Dude, no one considers the Berbers and Arabs of North Africa to be anything other than Caucasian.

Jeebus, grow a brain or somethin'.

This is how the Moors were depicted by people who actually lived during that time.

They ain't negroes.

Attachments

• Castillia.jpg
    Castillia.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 23
Dude, no one considers the Berbers and Arabs of North Africa to be anything other than Caucasian.

He believes afrocentric psuedo history.

Nah. Im honorary aryan accordint to the boys over at TRS.biz .
Trump and I disagree.

Historically speaking Mestizos in America, that is mixed Anglo and Amerindians, were always considered to be white unless majority Amerindian blood.
BS. Mestizos don't generally look any different from the native indians. Many just claim to be Mestizos in an effort to be as White as possible. Spanish speaking Indians
dropped their headbands and feathers for peasant sombreros. Others clung to the old ways of the negroid mother Olmec culture and remained autochthonous.

Nah. Im honorary aryan accordint to the boys over at TRS.biz .
Trump and I disagree.

Historically speaking Mestizos in America, that is mixed Anglo and Amerindians, were always considered to be white unless majority Amerindian blood.
BS. Mestizos don't generally look any different from the native indians. Many just claim to be Mestizos in an effort to be as White as possible. Spanish speaking Indians
dropped their headbands and feathers for peasant sombreros. Others clung to the old ways of the negroid mother Olmec culture and remained autochthonous.
Olmecs weren't nogs either.

I believe the Word of God: The Holy Bible. Therein is the history of all mankind including the eponymous
histories of the sons of Cush.

I believe the Word of God: The Holy Bible. Therein is the history of all mankind including the eponymous
And so?

God didn't tell them that! Race is a false concept.And; in the Arab world, the physiognomy of the African lies just beneath the surface in most. The slight kink of hair...the thickness of lips..are signs that Negro genes have made their way not only into the populace but are also deeply ensconced in the genetic makeup of royal families.

And so?

Praise the Lord! For He has caused His faithful to preserv. Black history that
cannot be tampered with..

God didn't tell them that! Race is a false concept.And; in the Arab world, the physiognomy of the African lies just beneath the surface in most. The slight kink of hair...the thickness of lips..are signs that Negro genes have made their way not only into the populace but are also deeply ensconced in the genetic makeup of royal families.
Lol...race is not a 'false concept'.

And so?

Praise the Lord! For He has caused His faithful to preserv. Black history that
cannot be tampered with..
Yeah, that they never built a sea faring ship, or even able to come up with the wheel until outsiders came to subsaharan Africa.

Lol...race is not a 'false concept'.
Race is a pseudoscientific concept in that the criteria were not scientifically selected except to define concepts that were established by cultural and historical accident.

We are all related and there is more in common among races than there is different by large margins.

Forum List

Back