facebook killer, killed himself

God didn't tell them that! Race is a false concept.And; in the Arab world, the physiognomy of the African lies just beneath the surface in most. The slight kink of hair...the thickness of lips..are signs that Negro genes have made their way not only into the populace but are also deeply ensconced in the genetic makeup of royal families.
Lol...race is not a 'false concept'.
Race is a pseudoscientific concept in that the criteria were not scientifically selected except to define concepts that were established by cultural and historical accident.

We are all related and there is more in common among races than there is different by large margins.
Sure. But there are different 'races', for lack of a better word...of people.

You idiot. North Africans were not negroes. They are considered caucasian.
By who? The same idiots who call the autochthonous people of America Indians?
To further illuminate your abject stupidity I will point out that the pseudo racial construct, Caucasian, did not exist before 1795 or so. America was named in 1507 before racism was constructed as an adjuct to so-called "whiteness". North Africans during that era were Hamites...son of Cush, the eponymous father of the Blacks.
Dude, no one considers the Berbers and Arabs of North Africa to be anything other than Caucasian.

Jeebus, grow a brain or somethin'.
God didn't tell them that! Race is a false concept.And; in the Arab world, the physiognomy of the African lies just beneath the surface in most. The slight kink of hair...the thickness of lips..are signs that Negro genes have made their way not only into the populace but are also deeply ensconced in the genetic makeup of royal families.
Your ignorant mind is locked on stupid.
I'll stand with the euridite scholars who, almost unanimously, posit otherwise.
Dude, no one considers the Berbers and Arabs of North Africa to be anything other than Caucasian.

He believes afrocentric psuedo history.
I believe the Word of God: The Holy Bible. Therein is the history of all mankind including the eponymous
histories of the sons of Cush.
And so?

Praise the Lord! For He has caused His faithful to preserv. Black history that
cannot be tampered with..
Yeah, that they never built a sea faring ship, or even able to come up with the wheel until outsiders came to subsaharan Africa.
So you are blind to the history regarding the Hamitic seafarers of Phonecia? Closely, of which was associated with Canaan..the son of Ham....descended from Cush.

You idiot. North Africans were not negroes. They are considered caucasian.
To further illuminate your abject stupidity I will point out that the pseudo racial construct, Caucasian, did not exist before 1795 or so. America was named in 1507 before racism was constructed as an adjuct to so-called "whiteness". North Africans during that era were Hamites...son of Cush, the eponymous father of the Blacks.

He believes afrocentric psuedo history.
I believe the Word of God: The Holy Bible. Therein is the history of all mankind including the eponymous
And so?

Yeah, that they never built a sea faring ship, or even able to come up with the wheel until outsiders came to subsaharan Africa.
So you are blind to the history regarding the Hamitic seafarers of Phonecia? Closely, off which was associated with Canaan..the son of Ham....descended from Cush.
You are really this stupid, aren't you?

And so?

So you are blind to the history regarding the Hamitic seafarers of Phonecia? Closely, of which was associated with Canaan..the son of Ham....descended from Cush.

I challege you to dispute what I have written.
Go on. Pit your pathetic sources against the Holy Book. Embarrass yourself.

I have already refuted your nonsense revisionist history

I have already refuted your nonsense revisionist history
Denial and refutation are two different things. Just saying something is not true doesn't have much currency.

I was genuinely warmed when hubby gave me the news that this crumb licker offed himself. Bravo! Saves tax payers oodles and gobs of money and saves family and friends the pain of trial.
My only regret is that he could live again a few times so we could kill him a bunch more

Last edited:
Have you heard the story of a 1 percenter taking OJ (and one of his buddy's) to a racist golf club? OJ and his friend are talking to someone in the lounge and across the room, one racist bigot leans over to another racist bigot and says, "Look at the ****** standing with OJ!"
Nope.

Forum List

Back