Facebook ‘Silencing’ Activity Related to FBI Whistleblower Steve Friend

1664162179526.png

They gave him a juice box and fired him.

View attachment 701595

They gave him a juice box and fired him.

You attempting to say he should have been fired for obeying his constitutional responsibilities, defined in the FBI oath?

I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

You attempting to say he should have been fired for obeying his constitutional responsibilities, defined in the FBI oath?

I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.
Pee Wee got fired for not doing his job.

His job is violating his oath?
His job is to do what he is told to do. He didn't. So now he is joining the likes of Joe the Plumber, George Zimmerman, HatBoy, Kyle Pop-and-Fresh, Bullshitinsky, the computer store repair guy, and countless other right wing heroes-of-the-moment-soon-to-be-forgotten. Remember the dude in the wheelchair who wanted to collect money and build a wall? Yeah, else does either.

His job is to do what he is told to do. He didn't. So now he is joining the likes of Joe the Plumber, George Zimmerman, HatBoy, Kyle Pop-and-Fresh, Bullshitinsky, the computer store repair guy, and countless other right wing heroes-of-the-moment-soon-to-be-forgotten. Remember the dude in the wheelchair who wanted to collect money and build a wall? Yeah, else does either.

We know you bootlickers love nothing better than to do what you're told, and to tell everyone else to do what they're told too.

Every hear of the Whistleblower protection act? Eric Ciaramella was a whistleblower .

"I believed the investigations were inconsistent with FBI procedure and resulted in the violation of citizens' Sixth and Eighth Amendment rights," Friend wrote. "I added that many of my colleagues expressed similar concerns to me but had not vocalized their objections to FBI Executive Management."

The FBI national press office did not immediately respond to a request for comment sent on Friday.
_________________________________________________________________________________

"I responded that it was inappropriate to use an FBI SWAT team to arrest a subject for misdemeanor offenses and opined that the subject would likely face extended detainment and biased jury pools in Washington D.C.," Friend wrote in his whistleblower complaint. "I suggested alternatives such as the issuance of a court summons or utilizing surveillance groups to determine an optimal, safe time for a local sheriff deputy to contact the subjects and advise them about the existence of the arrest warrant."
___________________________________________________________________________________

"There are active criminal investigations of J6 subjects in which I am listed as the 'Case Agent,' but have not done any investigative work," Friend wrote in the complaint. "Additionally, my supervisor has not approved any paperwork within the file. J6 Task Force members are serving as Affiants on search and arrest warrant affidavits for subjects whom I have never investigated or even interviewed but am listed as a Case Agent."
___________________________________________________________________________________

Another consequence, Friend said, is that agents are being told to deprioritize other investigations of serious crimes like child sex exploitation.

"I was also told that child sexual abuse material investigations were no longer an FBI priority and should be referred to local law enforcement agencies," he wrote.

In an interview Friday, Jordan confirmed his office has had contact with Friend and that he expressed concerns about the deployment of FBI SWAT teams for misdemeanor cases.

"There's other ways to do this, in this agent's assessment of things, and he wanted to let our office know that," Jordan told Just the News. "Again, I guess you step back and think of it for a second. There were other ways to deal with President Trump. I mean, for goodness sake.

FBI whistleblower says SWAT teams being misused, J6 defendants' rights trampled

The law strengthened the protections for federal employees who disclose evidence of waste, fraud, or abuse.

Every hear of the Whistleblower protection act? Eric Ciaramella was a whistleblower .

"I believed the investigations were inconsistent with FBI procedure and resulted in the violation of citizens' Sixth and Eighth Amendment rights," Friend wrote. "I added that many of my colleagues expressed similar concerns to me but had not vocalized their objections to FBI Executive Management."

The FBI national press office did not immediately respond to a request for comment sent on Friday.
_________________________________________________________________________________

"I responded that it was inappropriate to use an FBI SWAT team to arrest a subject for misdemeanor offenses and opined that the subject would likely face extended detainment and biased jury pools in Washington D.C.," Friend wrote in his whistleblower complaint. "I suggested alternatives such as the issuance of a court summons or utilizing surveillance groups to determine an optimal, safe time for a local sheriff deputy to contact the subjects and advise them about the existence of the arrest warrant."

"There are active criminal investigations of J6 subjects in which I am listed as the 'Case Agent,' but have not done any investigative work," Friend wrote in the complaint. "Additionally, my supervisor has not approved any paperwork within the file. J6 Task Force members are serving as Affiants on search and arrest warrant affidavits for subjects whom I have never investigated or even interviewed but am listed as a Case Agent."

Another consequence, Friend said, is that agents are being told to deprioritize other investigations of serious crimes like child sex exploitation.

"I was also told that child sexual abuse material investigations were no longer an FBI priority and should be referred to local law enforcement agencies," he wrote.

In an interview Friday, Jordan confirmed his office has had contact with Friend and that he expressed concerns about the deployment of FBI SWAT teams for misdemeanor cases.

"There's other ways to do this, in this agent's assessment of things, and he wanted to let our office know that," Jordan told Just the News. "Again, I guess you step back and think of it for a second. There were other ways to deal with President Trump. I mean, for goodness sake.

FBI whistleblower says SWAT teams being misused, J6 defendants' rights trampled

The law strengthened the protections for federal employees who disclose evidence of waste, fraud, or abuse.
Seldom has a fired former employee better described his insubordination and reasons for termination. Pee wee doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Seldom has a fired former employee better described his insubordination and reasons for termination. Pee wee doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Yet to be determined.
The great thing here is if the dems lose control of the house, you'll be hearing more about this and the FBI....... :biggrin:

Forum List

Back