🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn't love U.S

Has anyone here actually visited the kid's Facebook page?

The video is there and viewable. Right now.

CJ Pearson Facebook

I love the fact that adult nutters are inviting this kid to speak at their events. It's like.....so cute!

Conservatives will tell you that a 12 year old is too immature to know his sexual orientation,

but apparently he's not too immature to be a conservative.

Wait, I thought the left was the champion of tolerance and free speech?

Are you admitting the Right isn't? That is so funny. You people should learn to think before you post.

Don't EVER use the totally, absolutely, disgustingly and offensively ""RACIST" term of 'you people'.

If you have something to say along those lines, have the decency to say "you fellow children of Mother Earth".

And whatever you have to say, be NICE about it!!!!

The child is black and posted a video. That he's still alive is the surprise.

That you can feed yourself would be a surprise. Can you?

Tipsycatlover - I am sure - CAN feed him/herself unlike you, without food stamps.

You, on the other hand would use the food stamps to feed your cat, but to be fair, your cat is probably kind enough to share his/her food with you.

Wait, I thought the left was the champion of tolerance and free speech?

Are you admitting the Right isn't? That is so funny. You people should learn to think before you post.

Don't EVER use the totally, absolutely, disgustingly and offensively ""RACIST" term of 'you people'.

If you have something to say along those lines, have the decency to say "you fellow children of Mother Earth".

And whatever you have to say, be NICE about it!!!!

You people now OWN victimology.

So why aren't you RWnuts defending Facebook on the grounds of your belief that a business should be able to refuse service to anyone they choose.

If Facebook did this, which I doubt, then they are acting just as conservatives would want them to act.

You haven't been paying attention to the thread, so you ASSume.

So why aren't you RWnuts defending Facebook on the grounds of your belief that a business should be able to refuse service to anyone they choose.

If Facebook did this, which I doubt, then they are acting just as conservatives would want them to act.

Oh, right, no conservatives in this thread are whining about free speech, or attacking Facebook for allegedly denying service to his kid.

lol, it's great when you people shoot yourselves in the foot with your own precious gun.

The article calls him a 12 year old conservative?

lol, that's a rarity. Most of the conservatives on USMB are about 8 years old.
Funny you should say that, most of the liberals on USMB are in there 40s and act like 6 year olds

Really? Who?

You for starters.

Why aren't you in church?

Why do you assume I didn't go to church? Holy Mass is one hour long and my family and I went last night.

This is scary that facebook silences freedom of speech. I know that fascist in the democratic party certainly don't want anyone speaking up against them.

Knee jerk reaction.

How did they "silence freedom of speech"?

Next thing you know Facebook will refuse to allow gay wedding photos!

Then you Leftists will scream and holler they don't have the "RIGHT" to do that.

They might not.

Oh, right, no conservatives in this thread are whining about free speech, or attacking Facebook for allegedly denying service to his kid.

lol, it's great when you people shoot yourselves in the foot with your own precious gun.

Stupid. Oh, yes, I'm talking about you. It's possible to criticize a crappy decision while maintaining FB has the right to make that decision. You create a conflict in your mind that doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back