Fact: Biden is calmly, meticulously humiliating Putin on the world stage

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
Wow. This is quite a show of historic proportions watching Biden organize and lead the world effort against Putin. Its calm, calculated, meticulous and shrewd. On the level of Churchhill, Lincoln, Washington. THIS folks, this is why Putin did NOT want Biden elected.

Yes, he's quite the chessmaster ...

confused-biden.jpg

Now it looks like we're actually going after Russia's access to SWIFT.

Holy crap. Nice.

Actually, SWIFT, is a European-controlled company. Based in Belgium, the Chairman is a Pakistani and the CEO is Spanish.

SWIFT doesn't transfer any funds, it is a messaging system that transmits orders between member banks.

Last edited:
Pootey's in a bit of a jam here. Looks like he's bitten off more than he could chew. I think he expected an easier time taking Ukraine and the full support of his people. Now he's looking for an off ramp because he knows he's stepped in it.

Pootey's in a bit of a jam here. Looks like he's bitten off more than he could chew. I think he expected an easier time taking Ukraine and the full support of his people. Now he's looking for an off ramp because he knows he's stepped in it.
The people there have been amazing, as has been their leader.

And the world is also reacting appropriately.

At least Putin (R-Moscow) has CPAC on his side.

Actually, SWIFT, is a European-controlled company. Based in Belgium, the Chairman is a Pakistani and the CEO is Spanish.

SWIFT doesn't transfer any funded, it is a messaging system that transmits orders between member banks.
Yup.....Doesn't stop the processing of payments, just slows them down a bit.

An ounce of image masquerading as a pound of performance.

Swift won't matter when Chinese Digital Currency replaces the dollar as the world's reserve currency.

And how is this something Veggie Joe did?
If the last guy had won in 2020, Putin would have already taken Ukraine..with no objections.
So far, Joe is handling the situation just as I expected he would. Leverage alliances, diplomacy, and sanctions. And if you notice, Republicans are largely...silent.
^Shrug^.

Forum List

Back