Fact check people take the fun out of things

You're probably that heathen I see headed to the beer aisle.
Oh Lenny, we are NOT shopping in the same "aisle"

Are you currently bitching about how the 'biden' economy is crushing middle America?

Well that's you Lenny, or Lower America. I'm Sorry Lenny.

Isn't it believable that American patriots would chant the chant? Of course it is. The fact checkers need to get a life.

---Video shows profane Biden chant at Army-Navy football game---

Yes, can't have people actually knowing the TRUTH, can we?

You guys chanted “jews will not replace us” in Charlottesville...so yep; you guys are willing to say the most vile crap imaginable...because you guys are essentially vile crap.
If we're going to paint with a broad brush, dare I bring up what was said in BLM riots or "Free Palestein" Riots?

You going to own that?

Isn't it believable that American patriots would chant the chant? Of course it is. The fact checkers need to get a life.

---Video shows profane Biden chant at Army-Navy football game---

Biden isn`t very popular with the crowds at hog squealing competitions or wrestling shows, either. Oh well.

If we're going to paint with a broad brush, dare I bring up what was said in BLM riots or "Free Palestein" Riots?

You going to own that?
We`ve been having race riots for 300 years but we`ve only had one riot that was an attempt to overthrow our Democracy. Palestein sounds kind of Jewish, doesn`t it? :)

We`ve been having race riots for 300 years but we`ve only had one riot that was an attempt to overthrow our Democracy. Palestein sounds kind of Jewish, doesn`t it? :)
BLM riots took down government buildings.. by your definition that’s trying to overthrow democracy, no need to cherry pick here. And democracy was never threatened on J6. To say so is performance theatre and utter ridiculousness.. and would lead me to believe you would consider being sprayed with a super soaker as attempted murder

BLM riots took down government buildings.. by your definition that’s trying to overthrow democracy, no need to cherry pick here. And democracy was never threatened on J6. To say so is performance theatre and utter ridiculousness.. and would lead me to believe you would consider being sprayed with a super soaker as attempted murder
Mr. Friscus has his opinion, but it does not define destroying democracy. J6 does.

No Einstein. It`s when you try to install a man as president who clearly lost, that`s an attack on our Democracy. BLM is irrelevant. BLM did not try to install Jesse Jackson as president. If you think that`s America`s only riot, you need to read some books.

No Einstein. It`s when you try to install a man as president who clearly lost, that`s an attack on our Democracy. BLM is irrelevant. BLM did not try to install Jesse Jackson as president. If you think that`s America`s only riot, you need to read some books.
Who “tried to install” anything?

Some morons made a major stupid commotion at the doors of the Capitol building, caused a few thousand in damages, one of them got shot, then (thanks to video that was initially suppressed) a bunch of others were let in and calmly guided around the building by police, and afterwards charged with decades in prison because the Democrats hate them.

Trump called for peace, but the J6 riot was a pillow fight compared to BLM riots. There was no threat to any portion of the country on that day. You’re making that up.

Mr. Friscus has his opinion, but it does not define destroying democracy. J6 does.
How?

Just repeating the phrase doesn’t give it any legitimacy.

I find it funny to hear the same people who point fingers about “destroying democracy” are the same who support the attempts to imprison a political adversary who leads the polls for the 2024 election so he can’t win.

Now THAT is anti-democracy.

Who “tried to install” anything?

Some morons made a major stupid commotion at the doors of the Capitol building, caused a few thousand in damages, one of them got shot, then (thanks to video that was initially suppressed) a bunch of others were let in and calmly guided around the building by police, and afterwards charged with decades in prison because the Democrats hate them.

Trump called for peace, but the J6 riot was a pillow fight compared to BLM riots. There was no threat to any portion of the country on that day. You’re making that up.
Your people tried to overthrow the electoral count. Trump only called for peace three hours after the riot began.

Your people tried to overthrow the electoral count. Trump only called for peace three hours after the riot began.
Whose people?

Unaffiliated morons threw an unarmed temper tantrum. They were randoms (FBI investigation concluded), but clearly egged on by certain suspicious individuals who are likely plants IMO

I support the right to protest peacefully, Trump called for peace earlier than that you’re repeating lies from leftist media.

As for the Capitol, the papers and podiums were returned and everything was back in session hours later. Gosh, what a horrendous attack..

In the recent history of riots, this one was a 2/10

Your opinion on the matter is stupid because it matches only your hopes, not the facts.

The fools egging the rioters on were militia types, and the fools there listened to them.

And your point is?

The Military LOVE Joe Biden?
They hated him LONG AGO

2014 , about his boss, MILITARY TIMES
According to a Military Times survey of almost 2,300 active-duty service members, Obama's popularity , never high to begin with , has crumbled, falling from 35 percent in 2009 to just 15 percent this year, while his disapproval ratings have increased to 55 percent from 40 percent over that time.

and Biden was seen as the dumb lazy toady on display today

Forum List

Back