Fact Checked

Do you believe AG Barr is obstructing justice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barr is acting shady and definitely covering for the president but I don’t think he is doing anything illegal. It is concerning that the spin was so bad about the report both from Barr and the President that Mueller felt compelled to give a press conference to clear it up. That’s rather pathetic for the Trump team.

All modern presidents have AGs that are in their corner though, that’s not a shocker.

Muller was covering his ass, and bitching that the press was not flattering his arrogant ass enough.
Are you spinning or do you really think that? I don’t care if you’re a trump supporter or not but what happened here is obvious. Mueller took issue with how the president and the media were spinning his report so he spoke up to try and clear the record.

Bullshit. He stepped on his dick.
He wrote a 400 page report that laid out collusion (not conspiracy) and obstruction and then had to listen to trump and his parrots repeat “No collision No obstruction” totally vindicated... we all know that was not what the report said but Trump pushed it to his mindless puppets anyways. That’s the bullshit

Did you notice Muller didn't say the Russians were lying when Hillary rigged the DNC nomination?
Wow, did you discover that gem all by yourself?! Sounds like you got her good!!! Way to go

Barr is acting shady and definitely covering for the president but I don’t think he is doing anything illegal. It is concerning that the spin was so bad about the report both from Barr and the President that Mueller felt compelled to give a press conference to clear it up. That’s rather pathetic for the Trump team.

All modern presidents have AGs that are in their corner though, that’s not a shocker.

Muller was covering his ass, and bitching that the press was not flattering his arrogant ass enough.
Are you spinning or do you really think that? I don’t care if you’re a trump supporter or not but what happened here is obvious. Mueller took issue with how the president and the media were spinning his report so he spoke up to try and clear the record.

He wrote a 400 page report that laid out collusion (not conspiracy) and obstruction and then had to listen to trump and his parrots repeat “No collision No obstruction” totally vindicated... we all know that was not what the report said but Trump pushed it to his mindless puppets anyways. That’s the bullshit

Na, Muller is a vain critter. His image was not portrayed the way he saw fit. His ego was scuffed. All he is doing is trying to preserve his legacy. He is scum. That aside, this should worry the hell out of you. All of us really. Th feds have already been caught spying and gathering data on American citizens. Remember back to all that NSA shit that Clapper told his first lies about. And they did it again to the “would be” president of the u it’s states. So why wouldn’t it be Slade3200 one day? This is beyond parties. This is scary shit.
You play the puppet game well. Trump laid out the bait you’re eating it up.

All this so called spying was done for a reason, a legit reason. I know you won’t agree... or maybe you do agree and just like to divert from the obvious trump lies to this “spying” talking point of yours. I don’t really care at this point. Hard to respect people like you who can’t just have an honest conversation about the facts of the matter

Did you notice Muller didn't say the Russians were lying when Hillary rigged the DNC nomination?
Wow, did you discover that gem all by yourself?! Sounds like you got her good!!! Way to go

Name me one person who denied the emails were real?

Na, Muller is a vain critter. His image was not portrayed the way he saw fit. His ego was scuffed. All he is doing is trying to preserve his legacy. He is scum. That aside, this should worry the hell out of you. All of us really. Th feds have already been caught spying and gathering data on American citizens. Remember back to all that NSA shit that Clapper told his first lies about. And they did it again to the “would be” president of the u it’s states. So why wouldn’t it be Slade3200 one day? This is beyond parties. This is scary shit.

All this so called spying was done for a reason, a legit reason. I know you won’t agree... or maybe you do agree and just like to divert from the obvious trump lies to this “spying” talking point of yours. I don’t really care at this point. Hard to respect people like you who can’t just have an honest conversation about the facts of the matter

Wait you are denying the government spies on us?

Lol

What was the reason?

Name me one person who denied the emails were real?

I don’t know what emails you’re talking about. Just sounds like you’re trying to distract from the conversation with random jibber jabber

Wait you are denying the government spies on us?

Lol
No of course I’m not saying that. We are “Spyed” I’m by everybody. Friends, family, employers, law enforcement. That’s not a mystery. You must be having a hard time with your comprehension if you thought I was saying otherwise.

Ok got it... you’re spinning.

Thanks
Whatever helps you cope with the truth. I'd be in denial too if I was emotionally invested in Robert Mueller's political performance art.
Isn’t your proclamation calling a republican appointed special council report “performance art” just as much performance art as my denial?

Objective minds would say your performance is much more “out there” than mine

What was the reason?
What was the reason for the FBI to investigate? The fact that the Russians launched a disinformation campaign against the United States during election time.

Would you have preferred that they just ignore it and do nothing?

What was the reason?
What was the reason for the FBI to investigate? The fact that the Russians launched a disinformation campaign against the United States during election time.

They had been doing that all along. Year after year. But our last president assured us it wasn’t a problem,

This is an issue now because Trump beat Hillary. These campaigns are nothing new. They are run by many countries against us, and we run them aim other countries. Token negro even bragged about doing it in Israel.

What was the reason?

They had been doing that all along. Year after year. But our last president assured us it wasn’t a problem,

This is an issue now because Trump beat Hillary. These campaigns are nothing new. They are run by many countries against us, and we run them aim other countries. Token negro even bragged about doing it in Israel.

Really?! I don’t remember emails being hacked and released to the public in a drip smear campaign during past elections. Can you tell me what the Russians or any other foreign government did to mess with any of our past elections that rose to that level?

You really gotta stop with parroting the trump talking points. They are so obvious and false. The FBI doesn’t open investigations for pure political purposes with no evidence to substantiate the effort. To think that’s true is plain silly

What was the reason?

Really?! I don’t remember emails being hacked and released to the public in a drip smear campaign during past elections. Can you tell me what the Russians or any other foreign government did to mess with any of our past elections that rose to that level?

You really gotta stop with parroting the trump talking points. They are so obvious and false. The FBI doesn’t open investigations for pure political purposes with no evidence to substantiate the effort. To think that’s true is plain silly

So than, what was the evidence that opened the investigation? What was it that led the FBI to seek authorization to spy (surveil) the trump campaign?

What was the reason?

So than, what was the evidence that opened the investigation? What was it that led the FBI to seek authorization to spy (surveil) the trump campaign?

I’m happy to answer your questions but not if you are going to completely ignore mine. Do we agree that the Russians did more to mess with this election than anything that had been done in the past and an investigation into the matter was warranted?

Isn’t your proclamation calling a republican appointed special council report “performance art” just as much performance art as my denial?

Not really. Barr is actually following the law. People are invited to prove otherwise.

Objectively speaking Robert Mueller's schtick, saying he was prevented from indicting Trump because of regulations is not so and I've posted a New York Times article from 2017 demonstrating that. What prevented him from discovering Trump violating the law was that Trump indeed did not violate any laws with regards to Russia.

And by confirming he couldn't get Trump on any charges but he was confident that Nadler and his people could, if they only kept at it, he is irresponsible and divisive on a level of magnitude that surely rips the shield right out of straight shooter Captain America Mueller's hands.

Last edited:

Not really. Barr is actually following the law. People are invited to prove otherwise.

Objectively speaking Robert Mueller's schtick, saying he was prevented from indicting Trump because of regulations is not so and I've posted a New York Times article from 2017 demonstrating that. What prevented him from discovering Trump violating the law was that Trump indeed did not violate any laws with regards to Russia.

And by confirming he couldn't get Trump on any charges but he was confident that Nadler and his people could, if they only kept at it, he is irresponsible and divisive on a level of magnitude that surely rips the shield right out of straight shooter Captain America Mueller's hands.
The report was pretty clear that they didn’t have evidence to charge Trump for conspiracy. When it came to obstruction they obviously did have evidence to credibly accuse the president however decided to follow the directive not allowing the DOJ to accuse or indict a sitting president so he laid out the facts and is leaving up to Congress.

If there was no evidence of obstruction he would have cleared him like he did with the conspiracy accusations. This isn’t hard to understand and it’s not a partisan analysis. What I just laid out is exactly what happened. I don’t see how you can contest it without attempting to do a political spin job

The report was pretty clear that they didn’t have evidence to charge Trump for conspiracy. When it came to obstruction they obviously did have evidence to credibly accuse the president however decided to follow the directive not allowing the DOJ to accuse or indict a sitting president so he laid out the facts and is leaving up to Congress.
We can look forward then to Nadler impeaching Trump for obstruction.
We can then look forward to seeing the impeachment die in the senate.
As far as that directive see my NY Times article on that. I haven't been able to find any mention of that official we do not indict the president directive anywhere.

If there was no evidence of obstruction he would have cleared him like he did with the conspiracy accusations. This isn’t hard to understand and it’s not a partisan analysis. What I just laid out is exactly what happened. I don’t see how you can contest it without attempting to do a political spin job
No one can credibly make a case for obstruction.
There was no obstruction. No one stopped Mueller from taking his time and doing his job.
You need to get a dictionary and find out what obstruction is.

We can look forward then to Nadler impeaching Trump for obstruction.
We can then look forward to seeing the impeachment die in the senate.
As far as that directive see my NY Times article on that. I haven't been able to find any mention of that official we do not indict the president directive anywhere.

No one can credibly make a case for obstruction.
There was no obstruction. No one stopped Mueller from taking his time and doing his job.
You need to get a dictionary and find out what obstruction is.
Several points are laid out very clearly in the report. You can soon all you want but if you want to be taken seriously then you should acknowledge facts.

My personal opinion is to move on. Yes Trump tried to obstruct the investigation because he wanted it over. But the core of what they Im estimated never amounted to anything so let’s get on with life. You should be making the same point instead of denying reality and trying to point the finger back at Mueller. Trump ain’t no saint, we all know it.

What was the reason?

I’m happy to answer your questions but not if you are going to completely ignore mine. Do we agree that the Russians did more to mess with this election than anything that had been done in the past and an investigation into the matter was warranted?

Okay, here is my take, and kind of my dear old Dads. He is from Scotland, my Na is English. They moved here in the mid seventies and became yuppies. He idolized everything American. I am the only kid out of 8 borne here. So the old man hates Trump. Never liked him. His issue go’s back to the art of the deal. What he didn’t like about Trump was there was never a successful deal with trump where both sides walked away happy, instead it was complete and utter victory. He compared it to that dude Michael Keaton played in that movie about McDonalds. Anyway, as much as the old man hates Trump, he will flat out say that what has happened here is shit that would happen in east Berlin and other parts of Europe in the old days. It sickens him. No, he won’t vote for Trump, nor any of those the DNC put up. It’s sad to because this last election was his first time voting. He is a die hard libtard democrat and even he will say this whole thing stinks, even though he hates it. So if you can admit that this investigation is odd, that there at least appears to be bad behavior then there is no point in discussing it. O don’t want you to like Trump. I think Trump is a snake oil peddler who just took the swamp, repackaged it and stamped TRUMP on it and went on to business as usual. But I will admit right now that this investigation was and is crooked. I will also say it scares the shit out of me. If they can do this to a President, why can’t they do it to you or me? Long as hell sorry.

KMDcXW5_d.jpg

Forum List

Back