Fact Checked

Do you believe AG Barr is obstructing justice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A simple question in this case

[Do you believe AG Barr is obstructing justice?]

has once brought out trump supporters bringing up and attacking HRC, AG Holder, President Obama, and attacking Mr. Mueller, the Entire Justice Dept except for the current AG, all Democrats and the few remaining open minded members on this message board as well as the Main Street Media.

A debate becomes an argument, and even in the safe harbor, the Clean Zone, it devolves into a pissing contest.

The Fact is, trump is a liability, and the ego of those who still support him cannot or will not admit it.

A liability who has done more to actually help this country in two years, than obummer did in 8. And all while being impeded by a seditious congress.

You sir, are a moron.

It appears Barr is guilty of obstruction because he will not throw in with Nadler and Mueller and convict Trump somehow of a crime that is nonexistent and cannot be identified.

Barr is acting shady and definitely covering for the president but I don’t think he is doing anything illegal. It is concerning that the spin was so bad about the report both from Barr and the President that Mueller felt compelled to give a press conference to clear it up. That’s rather pathetic for the Trump team.

All modern presidents have AGs that are in their corner though, that’s not a shocker.

Muller was covering his ass, and bitching that the press was not flattering his arrogant ass enough.
Are you spinning or do you really think that? I don’t care if you’re a trump supporter or not but what happened here is obvious. Mueller took issue with how the president and the media were spinning his report so he spoke up to try and clear the record.

Are you spinning or do you really think that? I don’t care if you’re a trump supporter or not but what happened here is obvious. Mueller took issue with how the president and the media were spinning his report so he spoke up to try and clear the record.
Mueller threw out his politicized hand grenade of a report, finding Trump guilty of absolutely nothing but making it clear
the democrats were free to continue their jihad with his blessings, and walked away from it claiming he had nothing further to say which he thinks will protect him from embarrassing and messy questions about how he conducted his inquisition.

It was a CYA statement by Mueller and a transparently phony one at that.

Barr is acting shady and definitely covering for the president but I don’t think he is doing anything illegal. It is concerning that the spin was so bad about the report both from Barr and the President that Mueller felt compelled to give a press conference to clear it up. That’s rather pathetic for the Trump team.

All modern presidents have AGs that are in their corner though, that’s not a shocker.

Muller was covering his ass, and bitching that the press was not flattering his arrogant ass enough.
Laughable.

Mueller Turns Justice System on Its Head | RealClearPolitics

Bullshit. He stepped on his dick.

Hopefully in 2020 we shall see the end to these bastards in office.
I don't trust a one of them.
First off they are rich entitled upper class people who think they are above the rest of the nation they govern.
Second they are intrinsically greedy and self centered to the point of killing off someone to keep their position and money flowing.
Each side plays the game and it's a waste of time having to deal with these egomaniacs and their megalomania...
They waste our time, our nation's resources and I for one am tired of seeing people like this in office.

I don't see an end in sight, Democrat or Republican, no one that has ran for President in the last 30 plus years has done right by the American people. We need change, yet we keep voting the same bastards back in, time and time again.
When corporations run the country and own the politicians, what do you think is going to happen?

Very true, however the American people are just plain dumb, instead of voting for change, we continue to look at the hype and keep voting dumb and dumber into office. Democrats and Republicans are the problem.

I am in total disagreement with that. I think by and large the American people are pretty smart.

A simple question in this case

[Do you believe AG Barr is obstructing justice?]

has once brought out trump supporters bringing up and attacking HRC, AG Holder, President Obama, and attacking Mr. Mueller, the Entire Justice Dept except for the current AG, all Democrats and the few remaining open minded members on this message board as well as the Main Street Media.

A debate becomes an argument, and even in the safe harbor, the Clean Zone, it devolves into a pissing contest.

The Fact is, trump is a liability, and the ego of those who still support him cannot or will not admit it.

^To sum that up:

1aomanbad.jpg

Wry Catcher is a crybaby leftist shill bitch fuck. He's in the top right quadrant of that graphic.

First off they are rich entitled upper class people who think they are above the rest of the nation they govern.
Second they are intrinsically greedy and self centered to the point of killing off someone to keep their position and money flowing.
Each side plays the game and it's a waste of time having to deal with these egomaniacs and their megalomania...
They waste our time, our nation's resources and I for one am tired of seeing people like this in office.

I don't see an end in sight, Democrat or Republican, no one that has ran for President in the last 30 plus years has done right by the American people. We need change, yet we keep voting the same bastards back in, time and time again.
When corporations run the country and own the politicians, what do you think is going to happen?

Very true, however the American people are just plain dumb, instead of voting for change, we continue to look at the hype and keep voting dumb and dumber into office. Democrats and Republicans are the problem.

I am in total disagreement with that. I think by and large the American people are pretty smart.
They just lack the ability to be bilingual..

They just lack the ability to be bilingual..

Quien hacemos este mierda?

Chupa pinga, pendejo.

Last edited:
Mueller threw out his politicized hand grenade of a report, finding Trump guilty of absolutely nothing but making it clear
the democrats were free to continue their jihad with his blessings, and walked away from it claiming he had nothing further to say which he thinks will protect him from embarrassing and messy questions about how he conducted his inquisition.

It was a CYA statement by Mueller and a transparently phony one at that.
Ok got it... you’re spinning.

Thanks

He wrote a 400 page report that laid out collusion (not conspiracy) and obstruction and then had to listen to trump and his parrots repeat “No collision No obstruction” totally vindicated... we all know that was not what the report said but Trump pushed it to his mindless puppets anyways. That’s the bullshit

He wrote a 400 page report that laid out collusion (not conspiracy) and obstruction and then had to listen to trump and his parrots repeat “No collision No obstruction” totally vindicated... we all know that was not what the report said but Trump pushed it to his mindless puppets anyways. That’s the bullshit

Did you notice Muller didn't say the Russians were lying when Hillary rigged the DNC nomination?

Did you notice Muller didn't say the Russians were lying when Hillary rigged the DNC nomination?

Yes. And he was not the Robert Swan Muller, Vietnam era Marine battle hardened stone faced law dog he is always portrayed as. Honestly, he did not look comfortably at all. He is done and his little presser was nothing but a feeble attempt at keeping this shit off his legacy.

Na, Muller is a vain critter. His image was not portrayed the way he saw fit. His ego was scuffed. All he is doing is trying to preserve his legacy. He is scum. That aside, this should worry the hell out of you. All of us really. Th feds have already been caught spying and gathering data on American citizens. Remember back to all that NSA shit that Clapper told his first lies about. And they did it again to the “would be” president of the u it’s states. So why wouldn’t it be Slade3200 one day? This is beyond parties. This is scary shit.

Forum List

Back