Fact Checking Donald Trump's Many Lies About Hillary Clinton

Bullshit. He doesn't need to wait until after the election. What if he isn't elected? What then? Just forget the promise?

You're not making a lick of sense here... he promised to bring back jobs to America if he is elected president... he did not promise he would bring back jobs to America whether elected or not. So the promise was contingent upon him being elected... of course, if he is NOT elected, there is no promise.

Oh, he can't do what he promised a year ago. I get it, he isn't a man of his word. Trump Scampaign.

you don't get it either ... nobody is lambasting Trump for outsourcing, I'm personally am lambasting his ass for his hypocrisy. He promises do do something he won't do because it affects HIS bottom line in the majority of his business ventures ...
How can you say he wouldn't move his business back to America if it was more profitable for him to do so? If he's a true businessman he'll take his businesses wherever they'll be the most prosperous.

How, precisely, would you fact-check a person who communicates almost exclusively in hyperbole?

If Hillary is not a world class liar, then there is no such thing.

By the way, I see some of you liberals are vying for the title.

Bullshit. He doesn't need to wait until after the election. What if he isn't elected? What then? Just forget the promise?

You're not making a lick of sense here... he promised to bring back jobs to America if he is elected president... he did not promise he would bring back jobs to America whether elected or not. So the promise was contingent upon him being elected... of course, if he is NOT elected, there is no promise.

if Donnie doesn't want to make America great again UNLESS he's elected POTUS then you can add another reason why he can kiss my ASS.

you don't get it either ... nobody is lambasting Trump for outsourcing, I'm personally am lambasting his ass for his hypocrisy. He promises do do something he won't do because it affects HIS bottom line in the majority of his business ventures ...
How can you say he wouldn't move his business back to America if it was more profitable for him to do so? If he's a true businessman he'll take his businesses wherever they'll be the most prosperous.

Oh yes, an American billionaire is going to keep his business abroad while people here are out of work and he is saying he will fix it. Lies, no wonder they come so natural to Republicans it must be their native tongue.

Oh, he can't do what he promised a year ago. I get it, he isn't a man of his word. Trump Scampaign.

We don't know if he can do it or not... he hasn't been elected yet.

Again, you're talking about a promise made on the condition he is elected president. If he is not elected president, there isn't a promise of anything. Now... if Trump was currently the President and it had been a year since he took office... you would have a valid point.... but that hasn't happened yet. So you have no point!

if Donnie doesn't want to make America great again UNLESS he's elected POTUS then you can add another reason why he can kiss my ASS.
And how would you propose he goes about making america great again without any actual power to do so? That's the point. If you're to believe what he's saying, he's running for president because he thinks that he can use the office of the president to improve the country. Obviously you don't believe him so i'm not sure why you care so much.

Again, you're talking about a promise made on the condition he is elected president. If he is not elected president, there isn't a promise of anything. Now... if Trump was currently the President and it had been a year since he took office... you would have a valid point.... but that hasn't happened yet. So you have no point!

Trump scampaign is full of worthless promises. Jobless people don't matter and Donald Trump lacks the courage to do the right thing.

nope, we're talking about a condition of being full of shit. Donnie is that in spades.

Trump scampaign is full of worthless promises. Jobless people don't matter and Donald Trump lacks the courage to do the right thing.
Were you not hugged enough as a child?

Well, apparently you and Bubbles are the only two morons on the planet who think campaign promises apply BEFORE the election. Shall we go down the list of things Hillary and Bernie have promised that they haven't yet done? I mean, you two are off in La-la-land with this craziness.

And how would you propose he goes about making america great again without any actual power to do so? That's the point. If you're to believe what he's saying, he's running for president because he thinks that he can use the office of the president to improve the country. Obviously you don't believe him so i'm not sure why you care so much.

you dont have to be POTUS to pull out of China and bring those jobs back to america ...

DDDUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Well, apparently you and Bubbles are the only two morons on the planet who think campaign promises apply BEFORE the election. Shall we go down the list of things Hillary and Bernie have promised that they haven't yet done? I mean, you two are off in La-la-land with this craziness.

Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders don't have businesses in China and Mexico counting profits while Americans are out of work. This isn't La La Land, this is a fact.

you dont have to be POTUS to pull out of China and bring those jobs back to america ...

DDDUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
One guy or one company bringing all their operations back to America and therefore making their operations costs skyrocket wouldn't do a damn thing. All it would do is employ some people just long enough for the company to fold because they can't compete due to having too high of operating costs.

All this is business 101. Not sure what's so hard to understand.

Forum List

Back