Fact checks are check frauds

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
I was on Yahoo and they had some "fact checks" of Walz or whatever his name is, and Vance. I was surprised the mentioned Walz at all. Then the first selective check on Vince was their lie, so I stopped reading. Vance said there's some debate of the effect man has on climate change. Check fraud said that's a lie.

Even when the propaganda cherry picks true/false claims, their determinations are often lies themselves. For instance, they'll often say something is minimally true at best, when it is absolutely true, and vise versa.

I was on Yahoo and they had some "fact checks" of Walz or whatever his name is, and Vance. I was surprised the mentioned Walz at all. Then the first selective check on Vince was their lie, so I stopped reading. Vance said there's some debate of the effect man has on climate change. Check fraud said that's a lie.

Even when the propaganda cherry picks true/false claims, their determinations are often lies themselves. For instance, they'll often say something is minimally true at best, when it is absolutely true, and vise versa.

Were you really expecting any better?

Yeah, we know how your side hates facts. :itsok:

Lack of consensus Authority and deliberate lack of Authority from calculated misinformation , all promote Project Chaos .

Which is the only objective Deep State have for the internet .

Stressed Sheeple are more Compliant the more stupid they realise they are .
Chapter One of Mind Control .

:auiqs.jpg:

“Margaret, the rules were that you guys weren’t going to fact-check!”

— Sen. J.D. Vance,

The Democrat MSM call their opinions “facts”.

That’s the first step in then banning the spread of “misinformation”.. because “misinformation” is just stuff they disagree with, but they call their stances “fact”

Soviet Russia used to label its declarations “Pravda”… or “truth”… and you weren’t allowed to speak against it.

Gavin Newsome is leading the charge to go that way here in America

Shouldn't the fact checks be fact checked?
I don’t think those in the Democrat MSM have the humility to do so.. nor do they want to “risk” being considered wrong on attacks against Trump.

They seem to think Trump is so evil that they’ve completely sacrificed their integrity to get him.

I’d imagine a majority of Americans don’t believe legacy media sources anymore.. and for good reasons. They’ve been caught lying so many times they shouldn’t be trusted

Forum List

Back