Fact is fact, Tea Partiers are extremists

Yes. They're dupes. While Obama drives this country into insolvency, all he has to do is wave a "shiny" attack against Tea Partiers in front of his lefty goldfish. They all swim towards it with their mouths open.

You put up some figures that you like, and then you talk to each other about it, because no-one else particularly cares.

That's known as an "echo chamber". :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Your more than welcome to bring your left wing talking points to the thread, Vast.
Not like you don't have your "echo chamber".

Levin on the subject of David Frum:

a “putz,” an “a-hole,”a “frat boy,” “irrelevant,”

Again, because Frum was not extremist enough for his tastes.

Actually, I believe it was Rush who referred to the asshole (Frum) as an "a-hole," you asshole. :razz: (j/k on that last part.)

Let me clue you in a bit.

We don't need some pseudo academic telling uis how fucked up the GOP is for its determination not to negotiate with Pres. Obama on his Health Care catastrophe. Conservatives were not looking for a compromise. They were looking to defeat it -- on principle.

Had the GOP adhered to the advice of Frum ,Pres. Obama would have still ended up with this clusterfuck of a monstrosity (the Health Care Crap bill), but the GOP would justifiiably be seen as complicit in it. At least, now, they have the ability to clearly distinguish their votes from the voes of almost all the Democratics. This is a good thing.

Frum was very very wrong and Mark Levin was quite correct.

Frum's "counsel" smacks of the kind of weak-willed RINO shit that has been the ruination of the GOP. Frum is a bit of an asshole. Unlike Levin, Frum cannot seem to make a decision based on fixed principles.

Do you have stats to back up your claim, or is this the only plausible explanation the left can come up with?

Stats of what? The number of people that fled the Republican party during the 2008 election cycle?

Well, here's stats of losses in the Republican party over the last few years, a large part of which changed only recently:

GOP Losses Span Nearly All Demographic Groups

and:

Gen Dems: The Party's Advantage Among Young Voters Widens - Pew Research Center

Specifically:

813-2.gif

Actually, I believe it was Rush who referred to the asshole (Frum) as an "a-hole," you asshole. :razz: (j/k on that last part.)

We don't need some pseudo academic telling uis how fucked up the GOP is for its determination not to negotiate with Pres. Obama on his Health Care catastrophe.

Sure, sure, you just have a Lawyer who screams like a banshee instead, that's MUCH better than someone who tries to use constructive, intelligent criticism techniques...

Conservatives were not looking for a compromise. They were looking to defeat it -- on principle.

Had the GOP adhered to the advice of Frum ,Pres. Obama would have still ended up with this clusterfuck of a monstrosity (the Health Care Crap bill), but the GOP would justifiiably be seen as complicit in it. At least, now, they have the ability to clearly distinguish their votes from the voes of almost all the Democratics. This is a good thing.

Sweet, now you can all be happy in the knowledge that you chose to make your big stand, by trying to stop people's lives from being saved.

It still amazes me that out of all the issues you would choose to make a big stand on, this would be it.

Frum's "counsel" smacks of the kind of weak-willed RINO shit that has been the ruination of the GOP. Frum is a bit of an asshole. Unlike Levin, Frum cannot seem to make a decision based on fixed principles.

Even if Frum was wrong, and I am not conceding that he was, it is not "intelligent discourse" to address the situation in the manner that Levin did. Thus my point.

Do you have stats to back up your claim, or is this the only plausible explanation the left can come up with?

Stats of what? The number of people that fled the Republican party during the 2008 election cycle?

Well, here's stats of losses in the Republican party over the last few years, a large part of which changed only recently:

and:

Specifically:

813-2.gif

Those numbers certainly don't back up the numbers given in the Gallup Poll, Vast.
The independents that have been leaving the Obama camp since the election are the main numbers in the poll, and there are a few slight of left democrats that are pealing away from the democrat herd.

and:

Specifically:

813-2.gif

Those numbers certainly don't back up the numbers given in the Gallup Poll, Vast.
The independents that have been leaving the Obama camp since the election are the main numbers in the poll, and there are a few slight of left democrats that are pealing away from the democrat herd.

So you're just going to ignore the first link listing the massive GOP losses since 2001? And then the correlation with the rise in Democrats in roughly the same time period?

And the fact that it proves the point I made?

and:

Specifically:

813-2.gif

So you're just going to ignore the first link listing the massive GOP losses since 2001? And then the correlation with the rise in Democrats in roughly the same time period?

You got it!!! There will be no response to your post because it's the truth. Good work!!! :lol:

You got it!!! There will be no response to your post because it's the truth. Good work!!! :lol:

Rinata your just too stupid aren't you. Those so called massive number don't add up to 43% Independent, no matter how Vast tries to spin it. He failed and your such a buffoon you fall for it. :lol:

and:

Specifically:

813-2.gif

You seem to be getting away from the Gallup Poll, Vast.....this is how you make the arguement? Your numbers don't add up to the exodus of Independents from Obama. Good God, you people are dense. You have proved NOTHING against the Gallup Poll.

Rinata your just too stupid aren't you. Those so called massive number don't add up to 43% Independent, no matter how Vast tries to spin it. He failed and your such a buffoon you fall for it. :lol:

That would be 43% of the Tea Party, not 43% of voters.

You seem to be getting away from the Gallup Poll, Vast.....this is how you make the arguement? Your numbers don't add up to the exodus of Independents from Obama. Good God, you people are dense. You have proved NOTHING against the Gallup Poll.

LOL, whatever you say Meister.

I however, have to go for now. Adios people! Be good to one another.

That would be 43% of the Tea Party, not 43% of voters.
Glad you back on point. yes that WOULD be 43% of the Tea Party movement. Independents have been left leaning for years, Vast, they weren't one time republicans like you would like to believe.

We don't need some pseudo academic telling uis how fucked up the GOP is for its determination not to negotiate with Pres. Obama on his Health Care catastrophe.

Sure, sure, you just have a Lawyer who screams like a banshee instead, that's MUCH better than someone who tries to use constructive, intelligent criticism techniques...

Wrong. He is a lawyer who is not in Court, but is on a radio show. As much as he educates (limited to those willing to learn), he is also there to entertain. And yelling at obtuse liberoidal imbeciles is a form of entertainment. Hypocrites like you laugh your asses off when filth like Olberman or that putz Maher do their snide, stupid, ignorant schtick. You only object when the opinion being expressed is the opinion you dislike.

Conservatives were not looking for a compromise. They were looking to defeat it -- on principle.

Sweet, now you can all be happy in the knowledge that you chose to make your big stand, by trying to stop people's lives from being saved.

Wrong again. The GOP can take pride in the fact that they tried to prevent President Obama, Congress and a massive irrational dangerous Federal Bureaucracy from RUINING lives. This idiotic legislation will not help people. It will end up causing much more misery and death than the proponents contend.

It still amazes me that out of all the issues you would choose to make a big stand on, this would be it.

It doesn't amaze me at all that you are incapable of grasping the fundamental nature of the fight. Liberty is crucial. For you, it's a trading card.

Even if Frum was wrong, and I am not conceding that he was, it is not "intelligent discourse" to address the situation in the manner that Levin did. Thus my point.

You don't HAVE a point. It was a bunch of RINOs and schmucks exactly like Frum that made it possible for President Obama and that idiot Pelousy to get a foothold in the first place. Frum's idiotic "counsel" is precisely what's wrong with the GOP. Letting him hear it -- with both barrels -- is EXACTLY the right thing to do.

Wrong. He is a lawyer who is not in Court, but is on a radio show. As much as he educates (limited to those willing to learn), he is also there to entertain. And yelling at obtuse liberoidal imbeciles is a form of entertainment. Hypocrites like you laugh your asses off when filth like Olberman or that putz Maher do their snide, stupid, ignorant schtick. You only object when the opinion being expressed is the opinion you dislike.

Wrong again. The GOP can take pride in the fact that they tried to prevent President Obama, Congress and a massive irrational dangerous Federal Bureaucracy from RUINING lives. This idiotic legislation will not help people. It will end up causing much more misery and death than the proponents contend.

It doesn't amaze me at all that you are incapable of grasping the fundamental nature of the fight. Liberty is crucial. For you, it's a trading card.

You don't HAVE a point. It was a bunch of RINOs and schmucks exactly like Frum that made it possible for President Obama and that idiot Pelousy to get a foothold in the first place. Frum's idiotic "counsel" is precisely what's wrong with the GOP. Letting him hear it -- with both barrels -- is EXACTLY the right thing to do.

:clap2:Undeniably correct.

and:

Specifically:

813-2.gif

It's 2010, not 2008, bub.

A lot has changed since then - including Obama more than quadrupling the deficit.

Just sayin'.

The Republican Party has been nosediving every since they tried to impeach Bill Clinton, its showed just what they're truly like, self-centered and all about self even when they know they can't win. It then graduated to being the party of exclusion with their "either you're for us or you're not a true American" stance and look what it has degenerated into now, Tea Party composters? These guys target the weak minded and uneducated minds they can easily manipulate.

The Republican Party has been nosediving every since they tried to impeach Bill Clinton, its showed just what they're truly like, self-centered and all about self even when they know they can't win. It then graduated to being the party of exclusion with their "either you're for us or you're not a true American" stance and look what it has degenerated into now, Tea Party composters? These guys target the weak minded and uneducated minds they can easily manipulate.

I see all of congress the way you see all of the GOP.

Something tells me my perception is a bit more honest than yours.

It is quite obvious that you are partisan.

Forum List

Back