FactCheck: The original birthers were Hillary supporters

According to factcheck.org the original birthers were Hillary supporters.

Was Hillary Clinton the Original ‘Birther’?

Read it and weep.

So you think that Donald Trump is just a gullible idiot who had his strings pulled by Hillary Clinton's campaign?

Maybe that is so........

Are you a gullible Birther like Trump is?

upload_2016-9-9_8-55-29.jpeg

If Hillary supporters started the birther movement, why do so many pseudocons drink their piss?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Read it and weep.
I notice you now add the word "supporters". That is not what the birthers have been saying up to now. They have been saying Hillary was the original birther.

Nice try.

It is not me saying this. It is factcheck.org saying that Hillary supporters were the original birthers. That just sounds even better.

Read it and weep.

Did you even read the article? I mean it is amusing- because Birthers have a history of lying and misrepresentation of the facts.....

Did you notice Donald Trump's lie that Factcheck pointed out?

The claim about Clinton’s tie to “birthers” was made earlier by Donald Trump in February at the CPAC event (at 24:20 mark). Trump — who has a history of pushing bogus theories about Obama’s birth — said, “Hillary Clinton wanted [Obama’s] birth certificate. Hillary is a birther. She wanted … but she was unable to get it.”

Of course Hillary Clinton never asked for Barack Obama's birth certificate.

Donald Trump of course is both a gullible Birther and a liar.

Which is really a completely redundant sentence.

Obama, born in Kenya
Then maybe he is a messiah. It's the only way to explain how someone can be born in Kenya when there is no evidence his mother ever visited that country.

I'm going to go out on a long limb and say it is downright impossible to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there.

I know it's true because I remember when the Clinton camp was papering the world with it.

Read it and weep.
I notice you now add the word "supporters". That is not what the birthers have been saying up to now. They have been saying Hillary was the original birther.

Nice try.

It is not me saying this. It is factcheck.org saying that Hillary supporters were the original birthers. That just sounds even better.

So you think that Donald Trump is just another gullible Birther- easily fooled by Clinton supporters?

LOL
upload_2016-9-9_9-2-15.jpeg

Read it and weep.

Nice try.

So you think that Donald Trump is just another gullible Birther- easily fooled by Clinton supporters?

LOL
View attachment 88831
Donald Trump was a Hillary supporter in 2008. He said she would make a great President. He was also a registered Democrat. He and his entire family donated to her campaign.

So, yeah. That's one Hillary supporter we know for sure who propagated the birther myth.

Obama, born in Kenya
Then maybe he is a messiah. It's the only way to explain how someone can be born in Kenya when there is no evidence his mother ever visited that country.

I'm going to go out on a long limb and say it is downright impossible to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there.

Well in Birther world, lack of evidence is evidence that someone is covering up the evidence.

So even though the evidence shows that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, and the evidence shows his father never went back to Kenya in the year he was born, and the evidence shows that his mother was in Hawaii- that actually REALLY means that all of the evidence that he was born in Kenya has been hidden.....by someone.....LOL

Obama, born in Kenya

Well in Birther world, lack of evidence is evidence that someone is covering up the evidence.

:lol:

Read it and weep.

Nice try.

LOL
View attachment 88831
Donald Trump was a Hillary supporter in 2008. He said she would make a great President. He was also a registered Democrat. He and his entire family donated to her campaign.

So, yeah. That's one Hillary supporter we know for sure who propagated the birther myth.

So- maybe Trump was the person who started the Birther movement?

After all- the articles says an email from an 'anonymous' Clinton supporter- it could have been Trump!

LOL

Poor gullible Birther Trump.

images

Forum List

Back