Failed SV Bank Board Packed With Democrats

BLM qualifies for subprime only because they do not have the organizational heiarchy of personal guarantors.
Got Black in the name so ignore all the rules and then get burnt.

False —as is usually the case when a libturd like you posts.

But even a douche like you would admit (if you were at all honest) that regulators are supposed to — you know — regulate.
Yes, regulators are supposed to regulate. And I am sure they did. But a failure of a company, is usually a reflection on the executives running the company. People like you act as if all failures are the fault of the regulators you try and keep away.

Yes, regulators are supposed to regulate. And I am sure they did. But a failure of a company, is usually a reflection on the executives running the company. People like you act as if all failures are the fault of the regulators you try and keep away.
Liar.

Did t say anything to excuse the managers. You dishonest dopey twat.

All I did was ask about the regulators. Fair question, too, despite your prissy little hissy fit. Because it doesn’t seem like the bank was well regulated.

But you pretend otherwise. :itsok:

What's he proving?

What does "they were more concerned w/diversity" even mean?

It has no meaning, it's just a talking point for white racists to insert whatever hateful idea they wish.

This is why you won't be able to get a clear answer from any of them.

Watch...

I’m this case it means you leftist kooks hire people based not based on qualifications but race, skin color,sexual orientation and gender.

Forum List

Back