Fair and Impartial Trump Jury

Well what is it?

On Jan 6 you claim one sentence about going peacefully overrides an hour of rhetoric firing up a mob

Does context matter or not?
I see you avoided answering my question. I'll try again.

Do you believe that Trump is innocent of causing the J6 riot?

Look dummy, its your thread, simply answer the question instead of avoiding it repeatedly.

Do you believe that Trump is innocent of causing the J6 riot?

I will answer the question about the Jan 6 jury when we actually have a Jan 6 jury

They will decide his guilt or innocence

It is utterly pointless to follow the "news" on this legal case. Trump will be convicted of the bogus crime and it will be overturned on appeal. Every attorney in the country knows this, as do people with some knowledge of how criminal law works.

The Democrats also know this, and they have known it from the beginning. The whole point is to be able to say, during the heat of the General Election campaign, that "Trump is a convicted felon." Even if it is a bullshit crime in a bullshit jurisdiction, and it will inevitably and emphatically overturned when brought up on appeal.

Would you lie about that to get on a jury to for sure lock the Bad Orange Man up?
No! I wouldn't be on that jury, or want to be! If I were, I would only judge by the evidence presented in the trial and follow the Judge's directions!

You must have not served on a jury before? I have a few times and it is an overwhelming feeling of responsibility to get it right and not make a mockery out of our justice system... Love them or hate them, you just want to make the right and just decision based on trial facts, as you take a sworn oath, to do!

It isn't just me that thinks this way. All the other jurors I've served with, also thought this way....

Trump will be convicted of the bogus crime and it will be overturned on appeal.

Did he hide hush money payments as a business expense or not?
Cohen went to jail for those payments, why shouldn’t Trump be held accountable for his role?

I will answer the question about the Jan 6 jury when we actually have a Jan 6 jury

They will decide his guilt or innocence
It's why you're a waste of time, Mr. Lacks Integrity. You can't even answer a simple question because you're afraid of what it shows.

Anyone who says “He just seems very selfish and self-serving so I don’t really appreciate that in any public servant, so I don’t know him as a person, so I don’t know how he is in terms of his integrity,” she added. “It’s just not my cup of tea.” should be disqualified as a jurist to assure a fair trial for the defendant.

She has already judged the defendant and in a normal trial would NEVER be seated. But we all know this is not a normal trial and simply shows democrats don't think Trump should be allowed a fair trial.

To democrats, Trump is BELOW the law.

Once again you prove what a waste of time you are.

A Non inner-city jury, ya know, like the one that acquitted OJ. In other words a jury with a collective IQ of a bad basketball game score.
Good point
Reports on this jury is they are highly educated, lawyers, businessmen

No! I wouldn't be on that jury, or want to be! If I were, I would only judge by the evidence presented in the trial and follow the Judge's directions!

You must have not served on a jury before? I have a few times and it is an overwhelming feeling of responsibility to get it right and not make a mockery out of our justice system... Love them or hate them, you just want to make the right and just decision based on trial facts, as you take a sworn oath, to do!

It isn't just me that thinks this way. All the other jurors I've served with, also thought this way....
Nah, I know all the tricks to get out of jury duty. :D

Forum List

Back