Fair share of taxes....

FJO

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2012
What is a fair share?

This has NEVER been answered by any of its most obnoxious and loudest proponents thereof.

So, let us see a percentage of income that all would consider FAIR.

What is a fair share?

This has NEVER been answered by any of its most obnoxious and loudest proponents thereof.

Why would it be a percentage of income anymore than what you pay for food would be based on a percentage of your income ?????

What is a fair share?

Why would it be a percentage of income anymore than what you pay for food would be based on a percentage of your income ?????

The food I buy is the food I can afford, according to my income.

So should be the taxes I pay regardless of income.

Same percentage should apply to billionaires as welfare recipients.

So, what percent would be FAIR?

What is a fair share?

So should be the taxes regardless of income.

If Richie and poor pay the same price for A can of soup why shouldn't they pay the same price for government??

If a poor person wants to buy a Ferrari dealership will not lower the price for the poor person

What is a fair share?

The food I buy is the food I can afford, according to my income ?

Sure but rich people don't subsidize what you can buy in a food store and they should not be compelled to subsidize what you buy
in terms of government services

What is a fair share?

If Richie and poor pay the same price for A can of soup why shouldn't they pay the same price for government??

If a poor person wants to buy a Ferrari dealership will not lower the price for the poor person
What is a fair share?

You pay for the value of the item you buy.

If you can show me that the "ritchie" gets more nutrition out of a can of soup than the not "ritchie" then I will agree that the "ritchie" should pay more.

Same thing with income. There is no reason why a "ritchie" should pay a higher percentage of tax than the non "ritchie".

If you are so envious of the "ritchie", work harder and become one yourself.

What is a fair share?

Sure but rich people don't subsidize what you can buy in a food store and they should not be compelled to subsidize what you buy

????????????????

What is a fair share?

What is a fair share?

You pay for the value of the item you buy.

If you can show me that the "ritchie" gets more nutrition out of a can of soup than the not "ritchie" then I will agree that the "ritchie" should pay more.

Same thing with income. There is no reason why a "ritchie" should pay a higher percentage of tax than the non "ritchie".

If you are so envious of the "ritchie", work harder and become one yourself.
Not only that but since most government money spent on poor people poor people should pay more then rich people since they are the primary beneficiary of government

Still waiting and please cite a number what percent of your income would be FAIR tax.

What is a fair share?

????????????????
The military for example defends all Americans equally and so all Americans should pay equally for the military

What is a fair share?

The liberal philosophy seems to be: anyone that has more then they do has too much.

Still waiting and please cite a number what percent of your income would be FAIR tax.
Whatever percent from each income group that would cause everyone to pay the same amount.
Right now the federal government spends $13,000 for every man woman and child in America so it should send every man woman and child a bill for $13,000 a year

What is a fair share?

Everybody pays the same price for government by simply casting their vote.

A poor person does not deserve a Ferrari.

What is a fair share?

The liberal philosophy seems to be: anyone that has more then they do has too much.
or that the people who work very very hard all their lives should support all the people who don't work very very hard all their lives

What is a fair share?

So you want everyone to pay the same flat fee, like everyone paying the same for a pizza?

lol, good luck with that one.

What is a fair share?

Everybody pays the same price for government by simply casting their vote.

A poor person does not deserve a Ferrari.
What? Casting a vote has nothing to do with paying for government??

What is a fair share?

So you want everyone to pay the same flat fee, like everyone paying the same for a pizza?

If it's fair for pizza why isn't it fair for government??

Whatever percent from each income group that would cause everyone to pay the same amount.
Right now the federal government spends $13,000 for every man woman and child in America so it should send every man woman and child a bill for $13,000 a year

What is a fair share?

If it's fair for pizza why isn't it fair for government??

To collect a trillion dollars in revenue from 100 million taxpayers, you would have to charge each one $10,000.

that means Trump would pay 10,000, and the pizza delivery guy making 10,000 a year would pay 10,000.

Sound fair?

What is a fair share?

So, you want those who are harder workers, smarter (and probably even better looking) than you pay more than you for the same slice of pizza?

Well, in this politically correct world you probably will get your wish, especially if you are not white, Christian, straight or have a job.

Forum List

Back