🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Faith is Born from Fear

Romans 10:17
Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ. God commands believers to "FEAR NOT" for I am with you always! PTL.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

So having read the Bible, and a bunch of other religious texts the fact that that only made me not-believe is answerable how?
Simple! You chose to not believe God and thus you allow satan to blind you to truth. your choice!
Satan is a human construct as well but one made up so organized religions can instill fear in people so as to maintain control and keep taking their money
LOL! Satan is a liar and the father of liars! and you?
There is no proof that satan or god exist.

Sorry but I was not raised to be a sheep.

By the logic everything in the Bible is from God, we should all convert to the LDS since that's the most recent claim of being direct from God (by way of an angel.) :)

Not like anyone'd lie about something major like that...:)

There is no proof that satan or god exist.

Sorry but I was not raised to be a sheep.

As I wrote in another thread a bit ago, it's actually good there's no proof. The world'd fall apart overnight if there were.

Obey the laws and your government.

Why? I obey God.

See the problem? :)

Romans 10:17
Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ. God commands believers to "FEAR NOT" for I am with you always! PTL.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

So having read the Bible, and a bunch of other religious texts the fact that that only made me not-believe is answerable how?
Simple! You chose to not believe God and thus you allow satan to blind you to truth. your choice!
Satan is a human construct as well but one made up so organized religions can instill fear in people so as to maintain control and keep taking their money
LOL! Satan is a liar and the father of liars! and you?

GISM is like a turd that just won't flush

It is your duty in this life to seek and find truth=God. God says you have no excuse to not know He is real. God says==
God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, evil men who push away the truth from them. 19 For the truth about God is known to them instinctively; God has put this knowledge in their hearts. 20 Since earliest times men have seen the earth and sky and all God made, and have known of his existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before God at Judgment Day.
21 Yes, they knew about him all right, but they wouldn’t admit it or worship him or even thank him for all his daily care. And after a while they began to think up silly ideas of what God was like and what he wanted them to do. The result was that their foolish minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming themselves to be wise without God, they became utter fools instead. Romans 1:18-22

Sorry but all I can think of is "And it's a big duty." - "Wreck-It Ralph" lol

It is your duty in this life to seek and find truth=God. God says you have no excuse to not know He is real. God says==
God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, evil men who push away the truth from them. 19 For the truth about God is known to them instinctively; God has put this knowledge in their hearts. 20 Since earliest times men have seen the earth and sky and all God made, and have known of his existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before God at Judgment Day.
21 Yes, they knew about him all right, but they wouldn’t admit it or worship him or even thank him for all his daily care. And after a while they began to think up silly ideas of what God was like and what he wanted them to do. The result was that their foolish minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming themselves to be wise without God, they became utter fools instead. Romans 1:18-22

Sorry but all I can think of is "And it's a big duty." - "Wreck-It Ralph" lol
Sounds like you are well down the road of talking yourself into hell! BEWARE! as satan will laugh in your face as your die.

In the meantime people will laugh at you every time you take on another bizarre version of GISM the father of false ID'S.

Sounds like you are well down the road of talking yourself into hell! BEWARE! as satan will laugh in your face as your die.

That's the case to say I believe and not question it? You must be Catholic. :)

Le'ts say that I'm 100% (minus .000 ... 01%) certain there's no gods as you think of them. So while I"m living life to the fullest doing good works just to be good for the helluvit (while hoping to lead by example) you're going through your life trying to instill fear into people threatening them with eternal torture and pain and misery...So they don't get that after they die? But you'll give them the emotional equivilent of hell while they're still alive never really making that connection huh?

I have found truth=God and God says we believers are to share the good news about God's love, I take no pleasure seeing you played for a fool used as satan tool puppet on the road to hell.

So talking with us here about hell and satan and how if we don't believe what you believe we'll be sent to a place of eternal torture and pain and sadness is your idea of sharing the news about God's love is it?

You might wanna take a commercial psychology course somewhere. Your 'sales pitch' needs work. :)

Faith is the opposite of fear, not born of it. Those who are too afraid to act, have no faith.

That's the case to say I believe and not question it? You must be Catholic. :)

Le'ts say that I'm 100% (minus .000 ... 01%) certain there's no gods as you think of them. So while I"m living life to the fullest doing good works just to be good for the helluvit (while hoping to lead by example) you're going through your life trying to instill fear into people threatening them with eternal torture and pain and misery...So they don't get that after they die? But you'll give them the emotional equivilent of hell while they're still alive never really making that connection huh?
I have found truth=God and God says we believers are to share the good news about God's love, I take no pleasure seeing you played for a fool used as satan tool puppet on the road to hell.

Until you learn to write a coherent sentence people will always know that you are GISM in just another disturbing disguise= stupid.

So talking with us here about hell and satan and how if we don't believe what you believe we'll be sent to a place of eternal torture and pain and sadness is your idea of sharing the news about God's love is it?

You might wanna take a commercial psychology course somewhere. Your 'sales pitch' needs work. :)
The" GOOD NEWS" is that Jesus gave his blood and life on the cross to pay your sin debt and buy you a pardon to keep you out of hell but you must chose to accept His love mercy forgiveness or pay your own sin debt=death and hell.

And miss the big bbq at the Lake of Fire Café???? I don't think so. All the best people will be there.

The" GOOD NEWS" is that Jesus gave his blood and life on the cross to pay your sin debt and buy you a pardon to keep you out of hell but you must chose to accept His love mercy forgiveness or pay your own sin debt=death and hell.

And miss the big bbq at the Lake of Fire Café???? I don't think so. All the best people will be there.

If they were truly the best people, they wouldn't be.

If they were truly the best people, they wouldn't be.
Oh, yes they would. Anyone who would choose to spend eternity with a being who created hell would not qualify as the best.

Funny story about the first missionaries to Alaska and the Innuit. Describing Hell to them as a place of fire they excitedly asked how can they get there. :)

My idea of hell, fitting the description of being removed from the sight of God, is a black hole. If light can't escape a black hole, then God can't see inside it. :)

Funny story about the first missionaries to Alaska and the Innuit. Describing Hell to them as a place of fire they excitedly asked how can they get there. :)

My idea of hell, fitting the description of being removed from the sight of God, is a black hole. If light can't escape a black hole, then God can't see inside it. :)

In Buddhist theology hell is merely another existence to be experienced. Like going to a middle school talent show. It only seems like forever.

This scripture should not be hard to understand========
anyone who believes in me will have eternal life. 16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son[c] so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.
18 “There is no eternal doom awaiting those who trust him to save them. But those who don’t trust him have already been tried and condemned for not believing in the only Son of God. 19Their sentence is based on this fact: that the Light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.” John 3:15-21

Worth mentioning some of the legitimate gospels deliberately excluded from the canonized version indicate heaven isn't as the canonized Gospel suggests as in the Gospel of Thomas.

3 Jesus said, “If your leaders say to you, ‘Look, the (Father’s) kingdom is in the sky,’ then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fish will precede you. Rather, the

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty.”

- Gospel of Thomas

Blank portion is simply a blank portion as when these ancient texts get eaten by insects or otherwise wind up lost to time. Some Bibles will enclose within brackets 'best guesses' as to what's missing, worse version fill it in with no idication at all. Best ones leave it blank.

Forum List

Back