Faither/Daughter prosecuted for having sex

I don't believe "homophobe" is in the same class of hate speech as "******". However, I understand your point.

I see no difference at all. Both are meant to intimidate in order to stifle conversation.

You see no difference because you are blind to your bigotry and stupidity. Homophobe is a slang term to describe someone that is afraid of gay people. It's a real condition and actual phobia. Has nothing to do with a racial slur. Are you really that stupid?

When two gay people have sex, do they run the risk of creating a child with horrible genetic mutations?

Use that head, Steve.

My niece's husband has a huge chance of having a child with MS, are you saying there should be a law that they couldn't marry?

No he doesn't. You are full of shit. MS has never been considered hereditary. I have a higher chance of developing it because I live in Eastern Washington than any of relatives children.
Stop being a moron, and speaking out of your ass.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Is MS hereditary? | Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis
Is MS hereditary?
Is MS hereditary? We know that MS is more common in family members of people with MS. Some authorities say it is up to eighty times more common in first degree relatives like brothers and sisters or children of a person with MS

<<<

Both his mother and his sister have it. He admits it's a concern with him.

You really are rude, you know. You have a right to disagree with me, but why these personal attacks?

Did I say that? Being abused doesn't make you gay, being born gay does.

But nice try bigot. Tell me again how gay people are like this man and have no honor.

Did I say that? I do love how you are comparing homosexuality to adultery. Keep going, everyone should know what an ignorant bigot you are.

I compared being gay to adultery? Where did I do this? Where did we even speak of adultery? :lol:
And you did say that. The only people I am bigot against is people like you, who compare homosexuality to having sex with your child and claim they have no honor because they didn't fight the urge to be gay. FYI, you compared that to adultery, not me smart one. ;)

FYI, we are talking about adults and it's none of anybody's business what they do in the privacy of their own home.

Odds are the father has sexually abused the daughter as a child. What young, heterosexual female, without "daddy" issues is attracted to men in that age range? Since this is in fact her real "daddy" something is definitely askew. I'm willing to bet the daughter is not his only victim

My sister married a man 2 years younger than my mother. She didn't have "daddy" issues, she had "sugar daddy" issues. He was already established with a home of his own, she didn't have to go through the ruff times the rest of us did. To her credit, she's still married to him and it's been over 35 years.

I think women that have "sugar daddy" issues also have "daddy" issues. Security is important to some women so I get how it could happen and work.

Let's face it, we all have daddy issues.

Personally, I don't care (in the realm of consenting adults) who screws/marries who. The number of cases of incest/polygamy are so few and far between you'd be a moron to be concerned about them.

However, an incestuous relationship between two opposite sex adults has the very real, time proven, scientific probability of producing a child with serious mental problems and physical deformities. That affects - in a very direct way - a third party and thus you would have the grounds to make a case against its legality.

Same sex intercourse - on the other hand - obviously will not produce a mentally impaired, physically disabled child and therefore there is no third party adversely affected.

Actually not.

The Problem of Human Inbreeding & The Close Family Marriages ? Hatefs Voice - My Telegraph

A father and daughter mating will statistically have no impact. Cousins over 10 generations will have a heavy impact. The genetic degradation is cumulative. The Tudors had such problems because of incest over hundreds of years.

BTW, incest is abhorrent to me, but the arguments supporting homosexuality are the same for incest. It's the typical "support MY vice, but outlaw their vice" shit that always rears it's ugly head.

I realize that you have an IQ of about 12, but the story is about consenting adults, retard. You morons of the fringe left have claimed for years that sex between consenting adults is fine. THIS is what you have brought about - own it.

Personally, I don't care (in the realm of consenting adults) who screws/marries who. The number of cases of incest/polygamy are so few and far between you'd be a moron to be concerned about them.

However, an incestuous relationship between two opposite sex adults has the very real, time proven, scientific probability of producing a child with serious mental problems and physical deformities. That affects - in a very direct way - a third party and thus you would have the grounds to make a case against its legality.

Same sex intercourse - on the other hand - obviously will not produce a mentally impaired, physically disabled child and therefore there is no third party adversely affected.

So you might as well tell everyone who has a chance of a child being born with a defect that they can never marry.

:lol:

I do love how you are comparing homosexuality to having sex with your child. Keep going, everyone should know what an ignorant bigot you are.

I realize that you have an IQ of about 12, but the story is about consenting adults, retard. You morons of the fringe left have claimed for years that sex between consenting adults is fine. THIS is what you have brought about - own it.

No, it's about a man who had sex with his daughter consenting or not.
I didn't bring about comparing homosexuality to sex with your own child, you guys did that on your own.
As for my IQ, you can't even make a valid point without lying, I wouldn't comment on anyone's IQ or intelligence.

I do love how you are comparing homosexuality to having sex with your child. Keep going, everyone should know what an ignorant bigot you are.

I see now. You think acceptance of the fact that gay people exist caused incest. News flash. Incest has been around just as long as being gay. They are entirely unrelated. Incest usually has a victim and is not caused by gay people being present.

No, but you when you justify gay sex with the argument "consenting adults" you open the door for all other "consenting adults." You don't have any more right to decide what is moral or immoral than I do. Hence, it's none of your business.

Actually not.

The Problem of Human Inbreeding & The Close Family Marriages ? Hatefs Voice - My Telegraph

A father and daughter mating will statistically have no impact. Cousins over 10 generations will have a heavy impact. The genetic degradation is cumulative. The Tudors had such problems because of incest over hundreds of years.

BTW, incest is abhorrent to me, but the arguments supporting homosexuality are the same for incest. It's the typical "support MY vice, but outlaw their vice" shit that always rears it's ugly head.

Supporting same sex marriage isn't the same as supporting having sex with your daughter. Stop being an idiot.

No, it's about a man who had sex with his daughter consenting or not.
I didn't bring about comparing homosexuality to sex with your own child, you guys did that on your own.
As for my IQ, you can't even make a valid point without lying, I wouldn't comment on anyone's IQ or intelligence.

Oh good grief, try reading your own posts.

Actually not.

Supporting same sex marriage isn't the same as supporting having sex with your daughter. Stop being an idiot.

You have no right to decide what is right for another adult.

I don't believe "homophobe" is in the same class of hate speech as "******". However, I understand your point.

I see no difference at all. Both are meant to intimidate in order to stifle conversation.

You see no difference because you are blind to your bigotry and stupidity. Homophobe is a slang term to describe someone that is afraid of gay people. It's a real condition and actual phobia. Has nothing to do with a racial slur. Are you really that stupid?

I don't know anyone who is "afraid" of homosexuals. No, he's right, the word is used to intimidate and stifle conversation. Anyone that doesn't agree with the gay lifestyle is a "homophobe".

One more time "consenting adults" it's nobody's business and you have no more right to decide what is moral than I do.

I see now. You think acceptance of the fact that gay people exist caused incest. News flash. Incest has been around just as long as being gay. They are entirely unrelated. Incest usually has a victim and is not caused by gay people being present.

No, but you when you justify gay sex with the argument "consenting adults" you open the door for all other "consenting adults." You don't have any more right to decide what is moral or immoral than I do. Hence, it's none of your business.

No he doesn't. Supporting same sex marriage isn't the same as having sex with your child. Please stop claiming so.
What a fool you are. Marry your cousin if you want, but neither that or same sex marriage is compared to having sex with your child. Do you get that?
It isn't really that hard to understand, because I guess it is for some.

You are confused. This thread has nothing to do with gay people. Homophobe Central is where your post belongs. Get on topic.

Yes, I saw that you called me a ****** - however it simply revealed you as ignorant, rather than intimidating me as you planned. :dunno:

I didn't realize I could intimidate you into misreading my post. I didn't call you anything but a bigot. You should go back and reread my post. How you arrived at a racial slur I dont know. They offer free reading classes at the library but there may be an age restriction.

I don't know anyone who is "afraid" of homosexuals. No, he's right, the word is used to intimidate and stifle conversation. Anyone that doesn't agree with the gay lifestyle is a "homophobe".

One more time "consenting adults" it's nobody's business and you have no more right to decide what is moral than I do.

No, comparing homosexuality to having sex with your child is homophobia. ;)
Your whole argument is based on a man having sex with his daughter. Bravo.

You are confused. This thread has nothing to do with gay people. Homophobe Central is where your post belongs. Get on topic.

Yes, I saw that you called me a ****** - however it simply revealed you as ignorant, rather than intimidating me as you planned. :dunno:

I didn't realize I could intimidate you into misreading my post. I didn't call you anything but a bigot. You should go back and reread my post. How you arrived at a racial slur I dont know. They offer free reading classes at the library but there may be an age restriction.

He assumes quite a bit. ;)
I have quite a bit of opinions according to him that I never knew I had.

No, comparing homosexuality to having sex with your child is homophobia. ;)
Your whole argument is based on a man having sex with his daughter. Bravo.

And you called me a moron.

Hello! CONSENTING ADULTS!!!

I don't know very many homophobes myself but they do exist. I usually don't base what the world is like soley on my experiences though. The word was used in proper context. To go from incest to gay was homophobic and off topic. He further solidified his homophobic stance by claiming that incest is caused by the slippery slope theory of accepting gays.

Forum List

Back