Faither/Daughter prosecuted for having sex

I don't know anyone who is "afraid" of homosexuals. No, he's right, the word is used to intimidate and stifle conversation. Anyone that doesn't agree with the gay lifestyle is a "homophobe".

One more time "consenting adults" it's nobody's business and you have no more right to decide what is moral than I do.

No, comparing homosexuality to having sex with your child is homophobia. ;)

Your whole argument is based on a man having sex with his daughter. Bravo.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

And you called me a moron.

Hello! CONSENTING ADULTS!!!

Having sex with your child.

A father and daughter mating will statistically have no impact. Cousins over 10 generations will have a heavy impact. The genetic degradation is cumulative. The Tudors had such problems because of incest over hundreds of years.

BTW, incest is abhorrent to me, but the arguments supporting homosexuality are the same for incest. It's the typical "support MY vice, but outlaw their vice" shit that always rears it's ugly head.

Interesting article.

And as I mentioned, I don't care (in the realm of consenting adults) who marries who. None of my business. I've always remained consistent when supporting gay marriage.

I realize that you have an IQ of about 12, but the story is about consenting adults, retard. You morons of the fringe left have claimed for years that sex between consenting adults is fine. THIS is what you have brought about - own it.

I see now. You think acceptance of the fact that gay people exist caused incest. News flash. Incest has been around just as long as being gay. They are entirely unrelated. Incest usually has a victim and is not caused by gay people being present.

No, but you when you justify gay sex with the argument "consenting adults" you open the door for all other "consenting adults." You don't have any more right to decide what is moral or immoral than I do. Hence, it's none of your business.

No I didnt open any door. I was still in the room talking about incest. I'm not deciding what is moral or immoral. I am pointing out that the father probably sexually abused his daughter while she was young. Nowhere in there was a gay person mentioned. Your homophobic dissonance made you and the other guy imagine that door you speak of.

I think a father and daughter having sex together is gross and poses all kinds of danger but how do you even go about outlawing something like that? a politician in Washington writing a law is going to make this kind of thing stop? :dunno: if their consenting adults, well, thats their business.

I think a father and daughter having sex together is gross and poses all kinds of danger but how do you even go about outlawing something like that? a politician in Washington writing a law is going to make this kind of thing stop? :dunno: if their consenting adults, well, thats their business.

Past the age of consent I don't see how you can legislate it. I would always see the younger person as a victim but its in the same boat as people who stay in mentally abusive relationships of all types.

I am 49 and I have a 23 yo daughter.
I can't think of a more f*cked up thing to do. My daughter is the most precious being on the planet to me.
Like the most beautiful, precious china doll in the world. I just want to hold her and protect her from everything in the world.
Having sex with her...what the f*ck? That makes me ill just the thought of that.
What kind of sick f*ck...Jesus..

A man having sex with his daughter isn't the same has two men marrying. You can call me a hypocrite all you want, I really don't care. A man shouldn't have sex with his daughter.

How does it affect you? As long as they are all over the age of consent, it's no one's business but their own.

Personally, I don't care (in the realm of consenting adults) who screws/marries who. The number of cases of incest/polygamy are so few and far between you'd be a moron to be concerned about them.

However, an incestuous relationship between two opposite sex adults has the very real, time proven, scientific probability of producing a child with serious mental problems and physical deformities. That affects - in a very direct way - a third party and thus you would have the grounds to make a case against its legality.

Same sex intercourse - on the other hand - obviously will not produce a mentally impaired, physically disabled child and therefore there is no third party adversely affected.

Actually not.

The Problem of Human Inbreeding & The Close Family Marriages ? Hatefs Voice - My Telegraph

A father and daughter mating will statistically have no impact. Cousins over 10 generations will have a heavy impact. The genetic degradation is cumulative. The Tudors had such problems because of incest over hundreds of years.

BTW, incest is abhorrent to me, but the arguments supporting homosexuality are the same for incest. It's the typical "support MY vice, but outlaw their vice" shit that always rears it's ugly head.

Please copy and paste the part in your article that mentions having a child with your parent. All your article covers is cousins. ;)
For one having a child with a first degree relative is different than having one with your cousin. Such a dishonest idiot.

"of a study of Czechoslovakian children whose fathers were first degree relatives. Fewer than half of the children who were the product of incestuous unions were completely healthy. Forty-two percent of them were born with severe birth defects or suffered early death and another 11 percent were mildly mentally impaired. This study is particularly instructive as it included a unique control group — the offspring of the same mothers but whose fathers were not the mothers’ relatives. When the same women were impregnated by a non-relative, only 7 percent of their children were born with a birth defect (Figure 1).

A group of genetic counselors reviewed the research on the biological consequences of sex between relatives (consanguineous relationships) (here). They found a surprisingly small increase (about 4 percent) in birth defects among the children of married cousins. Incest between first degree relatives, however, was a different story. The researchers examined four studies (including the Czech research) on the effects of first degree incest on the health of the offspring. Forty percent of the children were born with either autosomal recessive disorders, congenital physical malformations, or severe intellectual deficits. And another 14 percent of them had mild mental disabilities. In short, the odds that a newborn child who is the product of brother-sister or father-daughter incest will suffer an early death, a severe birth defect or some mental deficiently approaches 50 percent."
http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201210/the-problem-incest

Of course there is a difference. When you share more genes with a first degree relative than you do a cousin there will be a statistical difference in birth defects. Such a dishonest idiot.

I see now. You think acceptance of the fact that gay people exist caused incest.

Asslips, you are a racist. Racism rubs me the wrong way. You irritate me because you are a racist.

That said, you are not a stupid man, ergo you know the above is utter bullshit. A straw man argument that has nothing to do with my statement.

The societal push to change our culture and declare homosexuality a treasured form of behavior is based on exactly the same justifications that support incest.

News flash. Incest has been around just as long as being gay. They are entirely unrelated. Incest usually has a victim and is not caused by gay people being present.

Two consenting adults is the foundation that the anti-culture has used for decades. Explain why that isn't applicable here?

A man having sex with his daughter isn't the same has two men marrying. You can call me a hypocrite all you want, I really don't care. A man shouldn't have sex with his daughter.

How does it affect you? As long as they are all over the age of consent, it's no one's business but their own.

When did the sex with his daughter start?
Do you think she woke up one day and decided she was attracted to her father? I doubt it. That man probably molested her for years.

I see now. You think acceptance of the fact that gay people exist caused incest.

Asslips, you are a racist. Racism rubs me the wrong way. You irritate me because you are a racist.

That said, you are not a stupid man, ergo you know the above is utter bullshit. A straw man argument that has nothing to do with my statement.

The societal push to change our culture and declare homosexuality a treasured form of behavior is based on exactly the same justifications that support incest.

News flash. Incest has been around just as long as being gay. They are entirely unrelated. Incest usually has a victim and is not caused by gay people being present.

Two consenting adults is the foundation that the anti-culture has used for decades. Explain why that isn't applicable here?

Because you don't have sex with your children. There is a reason marrying your cousin is accepted in many cultures but not marrying your child. Get a clue, idiot.

You see no difference because you are blind to your bigotry and stupidity. Homophobe is a slang term to describe someone that is afraid of gay people.

Homophobe is a hate term intended to intimidate people who might otherwise speak against homosexuality.

It's a real condition and actual phobia. Has nothing to do with a racial slur. Are you really that stupid?

It's a slur, and nothing else.

Personally, I don't care (in the realm of consenting adults) who screws/marries who. The number of cases of incest/polygamy are so few and far between you'd be a moron to be concerned about them.

However, an incestuous relationship between two opposite sex adults has the very real, time proven, scientific probability of producing a child with serious mental problems and physical deformities. That affects - in a very direct way - a third party and thus you would have the grounds to make a case against its legality.

Same sex intercourse - on the other hand - obviously will not produce a mentally impaired, physically disabled child and therefore there is no third party adversely affected.

Actually not.

The Problem of Human Inbreeding & The Close Family Marriages ? Hatefs Voice - My Telegraph

Please copy and paste the part in your article that mentions having a child with your parent. All your article covers is cousins. ;)
For one having a child with a first degree relative is different than having one with your cousin. Such a dishonest idiot.

"of a study of Czechoslovakian children whose fathers were first degree relatives. Fewer than half of the children who were the product of incestuous unions were completely healthy. Forty-two percent of them were born with severe birth defects or suffered early death and another 11 percent were mildly mentally impaired. This study is particularly instructive as it included a unique control group — the offspring of the same mothers but whose fathers were not the mothers’ relatives. When the same women were impregnated by a non-relative, only 7 percent of their children were born with a birth defect (Figure 1).

A group of genetic counselors reviewed the research on the biological consequences of sex between relatives (consanguineous relationships) (here). They found a surprisingly small increase (about 4 percent) in birth defects among the children of married cousins. Incest between first degree relatives, however, was a different story. The researchers examined four studies (including the Czech research) on the effects of first degree incest on the health of the offspring. Forty percent of the children were born with either autosomal recessive disorders, congenital physical malformations, or severe intellectual deficits. And another 14 percent of them had mild mental disabilities. In short, the odds that a newborn child who is the product of brother-sister or father-daughter incest will suffer an early death, a severe birth defect or some mental deficiently approaches 50 percent."
The Problem With Incest | Psychology Today

Of course there is a difference. When you share more genes with a first degree relative than you do a cousin there will be a statistical difference in birth defects. Such a dishonest idiot.

Wow!! I missed that claim. There is this term called inbreeding that has proven to cause birth defects and mental issues. This was put to rest long ago from what I remember.

I am 49 and I have a 23 yo daughter.
I can't think of a more f*cked up thing to do. My daughter is the most precious being on the planet to me.
Like the most beautiful, precious china doll in the world. I just want to hold her and protect her from everything in the world.
Having sex with her...what the f*ck? That makes me ill just the thought of that.
What kind of sick f*ck...Jesus..

^^^^ exactly!

Forum List

Back