Faither/Daughter prosecuted for having sex

It doesn't. Call me a hypocrite etc, you shouldn't have sex with your child. I won't change my mind and I don't care if you call me a hypocrite.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

I'm not interested in calling you names. I'm just pointing out that they are now consenting adult and since it doesn't affect you, it's none of your business.

I hope the man gets his ass kicked in jail. That's how much I care about it not being my business.
The man belongs in prison for mentally abusing and ruining his daughter. Is that better?

I don't think anyone is saying this isn't creepy. We're just saying, as they are both adults, it's none of our business.

When a man fucks up his child so much she will agree to have sex with him, it should have been someone else's business years ago. I would put money on him molesting and raping her for years.

Like I said, you can't compare having sex with your child to same sex marriage.

Unless or until you can find some proof he abused her as a child, it's NONE of YOUR business.

Her agreeing to have sex with him is all the proof I need. No woman who hasn't been mentally abused by her father and most likely sexually abused would consent to having sex with her father. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
I pretty much hope his balls get cut off.

When a man fucks up his child so much she will agree to have sex with him, it should have been someone else's business years ago. I would put money on him molesting and raping her for years.

Like I said, you can't compare having sex with your child to same sex marriage.

Unless or until you can find some proof he abused her as a child, it's NONE of YOUR business.

Her agreeing to have sex with him is all the proof I need. No woman who hasn't been mentally abused by her father and most likely sexually abused would consent to having sex with her father. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

I think thats the difficult part. Proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was not consensual. I agree with your theory wholeheartedly but we cannot apply it to the masses unless we know for a fact all such relationships are coerced and or the result of sexual abuse.

I think thats the difficult part. Proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was not consensual. I agree with your theory wholeheartedly but we cannot apply it to the masses unless we know for a fact all such relationships are coerced and or the result of sexual abuse.

I'm agreeing with you on this. An adult female who grew up under normal parental circumstances generally won't choose her father as a partner.

It could be consensual now, but how did it get to that point ?

Because we think something is gross is that good enough of a reason to outlaw it? this is a legit question.

It is a legit question.
But if there is anything that should be outlawed because of repulsiveness - this is it.
I would bet the farm this sick piece of sh*t f*cked his daughter earlier, much earlier.
At 23 years old, your brain should have long ago been in a place that the mere thought of screwing your Dad would make you vomit.
This girl has been mind-fucked long ago in order to allow this to happen. Question is - what did it? My bet is HE DID.
Outside of that, they could have a child. And now you are affecting another person.
Yes it should be illegal.

I'm agreeing with you on this. An adult female who grew up under normal parental circumstances generally won't choose her father as a partner.

Nope. A daughter 98% of the time will not willingly start having sex with her father, or become willingly without abuse mentally and physically.

This is why I referred to you as a homophobe. Are you a physically weak man or a latent homosexual? Why would incest make you think of another man sticking his dick up your ass?

Again, i understand the use of hate terms, and the slander of claiming that those who DARE speak in ways contrary to anti-culture dogma should be called homosexuals - clearly you of the anti-culture can think of no greater insult.

But come on, you're a smart guy, you can see how fucking stupid it is...

If the standard is "consenting adults," then the standard is consenting adults.

The original counter-culture had some positive aspects to it, racial equality and a push for liberty - which is why I will not taint them with what the anti-culture has wrot.

Counterculture of the 1960s - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because we think something is gross is that good enough of a reason to outlaw it? this is a legit question.

It has nothing to do with being gross. There is a reason it is illegal. Do you realize that father daughter incesr used to be the most reported form of incest? Do you think the relationship started out consensual or when the daughter was of age? I am guessing 95% of these cases started out when the daughter was a young child and the father ruined them mentally. So no it doesn't just have to do with me thinking it is gross. To suggest so is being just as bad as the other side. ;)

If he's been sexually abusing his daughter than evidence should be presented and he should be brought up on charges.

It is a legit question.
But if there is anything that should be outlawed because of repulsiveness - this is it.
I would bet the farm this sick piece of sh*t f*cked his daughter earlier, much earlier.
At 23 years old, your brain should have long ago been in a place that the mere thought of screwing your Dad would make you vomit.
This girl has been mind-fucked long ago in order to allow this to happen. Question is - what did it? My bet is HE DID.
Outside of that, they could have a child. And now you are affecting another person.
Yes it should be illegal.

These are some very damn good points here.

I believe with all my heart he sexually abused her as a child.

I guess an even better question is this. Is a young adult involved in an incestuous relationship under the protection of child sexual abuse laws?

Last edited:
I guess an even better question is this. Is a young adult involved in an incestuous relationship under the protection of sexual abuse laws?

My vote would be yes.
Reasoning is I believe, as you do, that in order for a young adult to accept sex from a parent - there was some serious issues going on in his/her childhood for this to have happened.
I also believe that even though she is of a consenting age, he is still taking advantage of her because of his position in her life.

I guess an even better question is this. Is a young adult involved in an incestuous relationship under the protection of sexual abuse laws?

My vote would be yes.
Reasoning is I believe, as you do, that in order for a young adult to accept sex from a parent - there was some serious issues going on in his/her childhood for this to have happened.
I also believe that even though she is of a consenting age, he is still taking advantage of her because of his position in her life.

I agree. Now comes the hard part. Do we stop at just incestuous relationships? How about mentally abusive ones that mirror the same dynamic minus the parental aspect?

I believe with all my heart he sexually abused her as a child.

Yep.

this is just so wrong.

Of course it is.

But is any other outcome possible? We have thrown our culture and our values in a wood chipper, then seem surprised by the lack of values in our society.

Yeah! Fathers molesting their daughters is not something new. Lack of values in our society didn't cause this. Severe mental problems did.
Stop being a dishonest hack.

My vote would be yes.

I agree. Now comes the hard part. Do we stop at just incestuous relationships? How about mentally abusive ones that mirror the same dynamic minus the parental aspect?

Can you elaborate?

Forum List

Back