Faither/Daughter prosecuted for having sex

Odds are the father has sexually abused the daughter as a child. What young, heterosexual female, without "daddy" issues is attracted to men in that age range? Since this is in fact her real "daddy" something is definitely askew. I'm willing to bet the daughter is not his only victim

My sister married a man 2 years younger than my mother. She didn't have "daddy" issues, she had "sugar daddy" issues. He was already established with a home of his own, she didn't have to go through the ruff times the rest of us did. To her credit, she's still married to him and it's been over 35 years.

Was he her father?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Odds are the father has sexually abused the daughter as a child. What young, heterosexual female, without "daddy" issues is attracted to men in that age range? Since this is in fact her real "daddy" something is definitely askew. I'm willing to bet the daughter is not his only victim

The odds are that most male homosexuals were sexually abused as children as well.

:lol:
I do love how you are comparing homosexuality to having sex with your child. Keep going, everyone should know what an ignorant bigot you are.

So, you're saying no homosexuals were abused as children?

News & Star | News | Cumbrian father and daughter admit incest

IF you don't support what they did, you are a hateful, intolerant, bigot, right? DO gays go to jail for having sex?

Ignorant post. It is a proven fact that most homophobes have secret gay urges. Larry Craig is just one example. Let me guess, you think being gay is a choice? If so, did you have to make a choice not to be gay? Was it a tough decision for you?

There's a difference between being attracted to someone (not a choice) and doing something about it (a choice). A lot of married men are attracted to single women. Some of them act on it but the ones with honor and character do not.

So if you are gay you do not have honor or character? First you compare homosexuality to having sex with your daughter then say that?
You are the one with no honor or character. Sorry.

IF you don't support what they did, you are a hateful, intolerant, bigot, right? DO gays go to jail for having sex?

When two gay people have sex, do they run the risk of creating a child with horrible genetic mutations?

Use that head, Steve.

My niece's husband has a huge chance of having a child with MS, are you saying there should be a law that they couldn't marry?

The odds are that most male homosexuals were sexually abused as children as well.

I do love how you are comparing homosexuality to having sex with your child. Keep going, everyone should know what an ignorant bigot you are.

Did I say that? Being abused doesn't make you gay, being born gay does.
But nice try bigot. Tell me again how gay people are like this man and have no honor.

But nice try bigot. Tell me again how gay people are like this man and have no honor.

Did I say that? I do love how you are comparing homosexuality to adultery. Keep going, everyone should know what an ignorant bigot you are.

When two gay people have sex, do they run the risk of creating a child with horrible genetic mutations?

Use that head, Steve.

My niece's husband has a huge chance of having a child with MS, are you saying there should be a law that they couldn't marry?

No he doesn't. You are full of shit. MS has never been considered hereditary. I have a higher chance of developing it because I live in Eastern Washington than any of relatives children.
Stop being a moron, and speaking out of your ass.

My sister married a man 2 years younger than my mother. She didn't have "daddy" issues, she had "sugar daddy" issues. He was already established with a home of his own, she didn't have to go through the ruff times the rest of us did. To her credit, she's still married to him and it's been over 35 years.

I think women that have "sugar daddy" issues also have "daddy" issues. Security is important to some women so I get how it could happen and work.

Did I say that? I do love how you are comparing homosexuality to adultery. Keep going, everyone should know what an ignorant bigot you are.

I compared being gay to adultery? Where did I do this? Where did we even speak of adultery? :lol:
And you did say that. The only people I am bigot against is people like you, who compare homosexuality to having sex with your child and claim they have no honor because they didn't fight the urge to be gay. FYI, you compared that to adultery, not me smart one. ;)

I think women that have "sugar daddy" issues also have "daddy" issues. Security is important to some women so I get how it could happen and work.

My gay friend has a sugar daddy and he doesn't have daddy issues. He likes getting cars and clothes.
Security can be important without daddy issues.

I realize that you have an IQ of about 12, but the story is about consenting adults, retard. You morons of the fringe left have claimed for years that sex between consenting adults is fine. THIS is what you have brought about - own it.

I realize that you have an IQ of about 12, but the story is about consenting adults, retard. You morons of the fringe left have claimed for years that sex between consenting adults is fine. THIS is what you have brought about - own it.

Personally, I don't care (in the realm of consenting adults) who screws/marries who. The number of cases of incest/polygamy are so few and far between you'd be a moron to be concerned about them.

However, an incestuous relationship between two opposite sex adults has the very real, time proven, scientific probability of producing a child with serious mental problems and physical deformities. That affects - in a very direct way - a third party and thus you would have the grounds to make a case against its legality.

Same sex intercourse - on the other hand - obviously will not produce a mentally impaired, physically disabled child and therefore there is no third party adversely affected.

Last edited:
There's a difference between being attracted to someone (not a choice) and doing something about it (a choice). A lot of married men are attracted to single women. Some of them act on it but the ones with honor and character do not.

EXCELLENT point.

I love my wife dearly and will never cheat on her. I'm not a democrat, ergo I have integrity and take my vow to her seriously.

EVEN so, there are MANY young, cute things that are physically attractive to me. I've had a few offers, but acting on them is a choice - one I will not make.

I see now. You think acceptance of the fact that gay people exist caused incest. News flash. Incest has been around just as long as being gay. They are entirely unrelated. Incest usually has a victim and is not caused by gay people being present.

Forum List

Back