Faither/Daughter prosecuted for having sex

If they are adults and they both consent, what business is it of anyone else's?

Those that are just SURE they know what's best for everyone else. They come in both flavors...D and R.

So true. And I'm not saying I don't think it's creepy, but it's none of my business. She's an adult, if she feels she's being coerced, she needs to say something, until then, it's none of our business.

Incestuous marriage is illegal* in every US state, but not the sexual adult relationships.

* - some incestuous marriages are legal in more distant kinships, and in Rhode Island at least Jewish uncle-nice and 1st cousins are legal.

TITLE 15
Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 15-1
Persons Eligible to Marry
SECTION 15-1-4

§ 15-1-4 Marriages of kindred allowed by Jewish religion. – The provisions of §§ 15-1-2 and 15-1-3 shall not extend to, or in any way affect, any marriage which shall be solemnized among the Jewish people, within the degrees of affinity or consanguinity allowed by their religion.
15-1-4

I don't read Thinkprogress, stalker.

I said the other day that you have the intellect of a litter box, the contents of your head being roughly the same..

But you know, catshit is vastly more capable of reason than you are..

Consider this; You accuse me of stalking you, yet you post at least three messages to me for every one I post to you. Not only that, but the vast majority of my posts to you are replies, you know, like this one... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

A man having sex with his daughter isn't the same has two men marrying. You can call me a hypocrite all you want, I really don't care. A man shouldn't have sex with his daughter.

You leftists have claimed for YEARS that two consenting adults is fine, that there is no right or wrong, only choice.

But suddenly you want to sing a different tune.

But no worries, you'll be reprogrammed to support incest soon enough - Hollywood is already promoting it. You're just not bright enough to realize this.

But go ahead and post another horrible argument.

Does the left support sex between consenting adults, or not? Go ask your handlers, have them ask your owner, George Soros...

If they are adults and they both consent, what business is it of anyone else's?

Those that are just SURE they know what's best for everyone else. They come in both flavors...D and R.

So true. And I'm not saying I don't think it's creepy, but it's none of my business. She's an adult, if she feels she's being coerced, she needs to say something, until then, it's none of our business.

Oh it's massively creepy! But as long as they neither take from nor hurt another, it's nobody's business.

Odds are the father has sexually abused the daughter as a child. What young, heterosexual female, without "daddy" issues is attracted to men in that age range? Since this is in fact her real "daddy" something is definitely askew. I'm willing to bet the daughter is not his only victim

Odds are the father has sexually abused the daughter as a child.

Already illegal. But your "odds" are not enough to prosecute two adults engaged in activity that neither harms nor takes from another. Not in a free society anyway.

Odds are the father has sexually abused the daughter as a child. What young, heterosexual female, without "daddy" issues is attracted to men in that age range? Since this is in fact her real "daddy" something is definitely askew. I'm willing to bet the daughter is not his only victim

The odds are that most male homosexuals were sexually abused as children as well.

Odds are the father has sexually abused the daughter as a child.

Already illegal. But your "odds" are not enough to prosecute two adults engaged in activity that neither harms nor takes from another. Not in a free society anyway.

i wouldn't prosecute based on my odds either but I would sure be trying to dig up dirt on this predator. I agree they are 2 consenting adults and none of anyones business but something is definitely fishy about the father.

Ignorant post. It is a proven fact that most homophobes have secret gay urges. Larry Craig is just one example. Let me guess, you think being gay is a choice? If so, did you have to make a choice not to be gay? Was it a tough decision for you?
Ignorant post. All homophobes have secret homosexual urges since that's the definition of the word. Since you've probably thrown it out as an insult so long you must not have known. Which leads to the bigger point, opposing the normalization of homosexuality isn't phobic no matter how badly you want to believe it.

The odds are that most male homosexuals were sexually abused as children as well.

The "homophobes united" thread is that way ------->

Did they have a Purity Ball before she gave it up to Daddy?

She pledged it and he took it, huh. So much for committing female purity to Daddy.

Regards from Rosie

I don't read Thinkprogress, stalker.

I said the other day that you have the intellect of a litter box, the contents of your head being roughly the same..

But you know, catshit is vastly more capable of reason than you are..

Consider this; You accuse me of stalking you, yet you post at least three messages to me for every one I post to you. Not only that, but the vast majority of my posts to you are replies, you know, like this one... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

A man having sex with his daughter isn't the same has two men marrying. You can call me a hypocrite all you want, I really don't care. A man shouldn't have sex with his daughter.

You leftists have claimed for YEARS that two consenting adults is fine, that there is no right or wrong, only choice.

But suddenly you want to sing a different tune.

But no worries, you'll be reprogrammed to support incest soon enough - Hollywood is already promoting it. You're just not bright enough to realize this.

But go ahead and post another horrible argument.

Does the left support sex between consenting adults, or not? Go ask your handlers, have them ask your owner, George Soros...

I am dumber than a litter box?
So you are saying you can't find me linking any of those sites, got it. And while you are looking for those posts you might want to look up my posts where I state I don't like Soros, I put him up there with the Koch brothers.
I call you stalker because you find me in threads, make up an argument I never had, then proceed to call me an idiot for the argument you made up in my head. It's quite hilarious.
I don't think you have ever been right in your assumptions of me. Lol
As for having sex with your daughter, no I will never think it is alright. Marry your cousin, I could care less. But no marrying your daughter is horrible.
Comparing homosexuality to marrying your daughter is also being an ignorant bigot.
Plus I don't care if you think I am a hypocrite for agreeing with same sex marriage and not marrying your own child. Of course you look like a fool for suggesting I am for this opinion, but keep going you are on a roll.

As for you claiming I have to ask others what my opinion is. Are these opinions you have made up I have? Just wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Last edited:

:lol:
I do love how you are comparing homosexuality to having sex with your child. Keep going, everyone should know what an ignorant bigot you are.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

My sister married a man 2 years younger than my mother. She didn't have "daddy" issues, she had "sugar daddy" issues. He was already established with a home of his own, she didn't have to go through the ruff times the rest of us did. To her credit, she's still married to him and it's been over 35 years.

Good point.

News & Star | News | Cumbrian father and daughter admit incest

IF you don't support what they did, you are a hateful, intolerant, bigot, right? DO gays go to jail for having sex?

Ignorant post. It is a proven fact that most homophobes have secret gay urges. Larry Craig is just one example. Let me guess, you think being gay is a choice? If so, did you have to make a choice not to be gay? Was it a tough decision for you?

There's a difference between being attracted to someone (not a choice) and doing something about it (a choice). A lot of married men are attracted to single women. Some of them act on it but the ones with honor and character do not.

Forum List

Back