Faither/Daughter prosecuted for having sex

So you support a father having sex with his daughter? That's the way it sounds.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

I don't think it matters what we support. It's been shoved down our throats that as long as it's two consenting adults, it's none of our business. We now believe that and suddenly someone's trying to change the rules again.

Shoved down your throats? :lol:
Kind of like wanting to define who gets federal benefits due to marriage because of your religion? Or how about telling us how wrong and evil that are? If you did mind your own business and didn't want to use your religion to define marriage they wouldn't be fighting for the right.
Shoving down your throat? You mean by existing? Lol

Yeah, shoved down our throats, anyone who disagreed called a homophobe. So now, we agree, consenting adults are fine. Why am I being attacked for something I used to believe? Now I agree, homosexuals should be able to get married. Two consenting adults have the right to determine their own lives with no interference from the rest of us. Yet, here I am, constantly being attacked even AFTER changing my position. What do you want? Only homosexuals to have that right? The overwhelming cry was that as long as it's two consenting adults, there was nothing wrong with it. Why now is there something wrong with it? Talk about hypocritical. I may be a little slow, but I am not a hypocrite.

Couldn't care less about these two, assuming they both entered into this rather icky union voluntarily. They didn't hurt anyone else. They didn't take what didn't belong to them. Who cares? I don't.

I could see a prohibition on breeding. You'll have babies with two heads. But if they're not infringing on another's rights, have at it. Gross as hell, but not my business.

If they were to have a child, it would most likely have a serious birth defect. If not that, it would be emotionally screwed up for life. This is one reason why incest is illegal.

My children both have autism and my husband is not related to me. A lot of kids are born with birth defects, why is that a reason not to allow the parents to marry? My niece married a man who has a high chance of children with MS. Should she not have been allowed to marry him?

Couldn't care less about these two, assuming they both entered into this rather icky union voluntarily. They didn't hurt anyone else. They didn't take what didn't belong to them. Who cares? I don't.

I could see a prohibition on breeding. You'll have babies with two heads. But if they're not infringing on another's rights, have at it. Gross as hell, but not my business.

Exactly what we're all suppose to think in this enlightened day and age.

So you support a father having sex with his daughter? That's the way it sounds.

Simple question..... Did you or do you believe that Gays should be allowed to have sex and marry because what two CONSENTING adults do in the privacy of their home is not the Governments business?

Have you now or ever believed that marriage should be allowed because two consenting adults want to marry?

I do love it when right wingers use the incest argument. It's quite hilarious. lol
How about a man marrying his dog or horse? Or his toaster?
I haven't heard the one where they might marry children lately.

Arguing that since I agree with two men or two women marrying I should agree with a man marrying his daughter is insane, and also bigotry. You are comparing what this man did to his daughter is the same as being gay.
If you want to marry your cousin go right ahead, but please don't insult homosexuals by bringing up a man having sex with his daughter. You look like an ignorant prick.

I repeat: TWO CONSENTING ADULTS. What right do you have to tell them they're wrong?

If they were to have a child, it would most likely have a serious birth defect. If not that, it would be emotionally screwed up for life. This is one reason why incest is illegal.

Did you not read the part where I said "I could see a prohibition on breeding"?

Otherwise your "if" scenario is just another case of something thinking they know what's best for everyone else. I've had enough of this trying to engineer society bullshit. They're not infringing on anyone else's rights. Leave them the fuck alone.

News & Star | News | Cumbrian father and daughter admit incest

IF you don't support what they did, you are a hateful, intolerant, bigot, right? DO gays go to jail for having sex?

Dear Novasteve and Katz:

Perhaps they would win greater public support if
A. they got ACLU to push for "father-daughter love" as something "natural to be proud of"*
B. they had "incest pride" parades and danced around half-naked in front of young kids
C. they blamed Chick-Fil-A, Eharmony, or other high-profile businesses for bigotry.

Reminds me of Mary Kay Letourneau convicted of
rape of a child (two separate times) after "consensual sex" with an underaged student she later married and kept the children they had together to start their own family.

Anyone standing up for that couple either?
I always wanted to hear her side of the story.

*(actually I think these cases probably have more to do with spiritual karma, which is why people don't talk about it.
even when Hillary said anything about Bill, she explained tactfully that he had "abusive relationships in the past" but never said how far back the abuse went.
I also believe homosexuality and transgender orientation is a manifestation of spiritual karma working itself out, which I hardly ever see brought up in public.)

Last edited:
I don't think it matters what we support. It's been shoved down our throats that as long as it's two consenting adults, it's none of our business. We now believe that and suddenly someone's trying to change the rules again.

Kind of like wanting to define who gets federal benefits due to marriage because of your religion? Or how about telling us how wrong and evil that are? If you did mind your own business and didn't want to use your religion to define marriage they wouldn't be fighting for the right.

Yeah, shoved down our throats, anyone who disagreed called a homophobe. So now, we agree, consenting adults are fine. Why am I being attacked for something I used to believe? Now I agree, homosexuals should be able to get married. Two consenting adults have the right to determine their own lives with no interference from the rest of us. Yet, here I am, constantly being attacked even AFTER changing my position. What do you want? Only homosexuals to have that right? The overwhelming cry was that as long as it's two consenting adults, there was nothing wrong with it. Why now is there something wrong with it? Talk about hypocritical. I may be a little slow, but I am not a hypocrite.

Pretending to not know what the OP is about? To not know the accusation was consenting should include incest if consenting includes gay couples?

I never said one word about homosexuals. Not one.

That's my point. Failure to defend a group from attack by turning ones back is, in my opinion, just as bad as attacking them.

This is a thread about incest, not homosexuals. I've already defended the homosexuals. Now it's the incestuous that I get to defend. They are two consenting adults. Stop trying to say homosexuality is somehow more moral than incest between two adults. It's not. As long as they are all consenting adults, it's none of our business.

Pretending to not know what the OP is about? To not know the accusation was consenting should include incest if consenting includes gay couples?

huh?

I never said one word about homosexuals. Not one.

That's my point. Failure to defend a group from attack by turning ones back is, in my opinion, just as bad as attacking them.

This is a thread about incest, not homosexuals. I've already defended the homosexuals. Now it's the incestuous that I get to defend. They are two consenting adults. Stop trying to say homosexuality is somehow more moral than incest between two adults. It's not. As long as they are all consenting adults, it's none of our business.

You are VERY VERY wrong.

Laws regarding incest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A conviction for incest attracts the following penalties by state:
5 years imprisonment in Hawaii, Florida
10 years imprisonment in North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and Minnesota
14 years imprisonment in California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Idaho
15 years imprisonment in Connecticut, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and West Virginia
20 years imprisonment in Massachusetts, New York, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, and Vermont
25 years imprisonment in Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky
Life imprisonment in Georgia,[41] Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Three convictions or more of incest also require the offenders to register as "Sex Offenders"
In all states, close blood-relatives that fall under the incest statutes include:
Father
Mother
Grandfather
Grandmother
Brother
Sister
Aunt
Uncle
Niece
Nephew

You are VERY VERY wrong.

15 years imprisonment in Connecticut, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and West Virginia
20 years imprisonment in Massachusetts, New York, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, and Vermont
25 years imprisonment in Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky
Life imprisonment in Georgia,[41] Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Three convictions or more of incest also require the offenders to register as "Sex Offenders"
In all states, close blood-relatives that fall under the incest statutes include:
Father
Mother
Grandfather
Grandmother
Brother
Sister
Aunt
Uncle
Niece
Nephew

Up until recently there were laws against homosexuals and sodomy. Does that make it right?

huh?
The accusation laid by the crusading christian religious right is that if gays get marriage all hell will break loose and people, like you will demand legality of animal sex, incest, and other vile sex acts. I assume that you are merely trying to attack the gays by supporting incest as the same as letting gays get married.

You are VERY VERY wrong.

Father
Mother
Grandfather
Grandmother
Brother
Sister
Aunt
Uncle
Niece
Nephew

Up until recently there were laws against homosexuals and sodomy. Does that make it right?
Again, homosexuality and sodomy, have NOTHING TO DO WITH INCEST.

Forum List

Back