Faither/Daughter prosecuted for having sex

animals do it!!! you liberals claim humans are just evolved pond scum,so what's the big deal??? father daughter,brother sister,hey!! just another life style,they hurt no one,just born that way!!!! huh???????????

More lies. No one is defending this piece of shift child molester. Just a bunch of homophobes accusing gays of being child molesters like this heterosexual child rapist going after his daughter. You folks really need to put down the stupid shovel.
She is not a child

What happens if gays get 51% of the vote and heterosexual marriages are banned.

People will get married anyway, same as homosexuals have been doing for years.

Married in a church, yes. Legal marriage license in the eyes of the law, no. But then you know that. Why make up lies? What's your point? That you would not give a shit if you were not allowed to see your husband in hospital? That you would not give a shit if the government took your stuff after your spouse died?

All of that can be solved with a good lawyer and paperwork. Wills, power of attorney, medical power of attorney....etc.

Let's suppose that she was adopted as a baby and he never met her. Then he meets her as an adult and falls in love, and doesn't find out until later that he is her biological father, what then?

There have actually been cases of that happening. There is no way they would have known that they were related, and if they already have a relationship, and are in love, how could you tear them apart?

Its not the same as growing up in the same household, that's for sure.

Irrelevant. It's against the law.

JUST BORN TO LOVE!!! HUH???? no big deal! morals??? who needs that??? GOD???? you say He is not wanted or needed =====but the day after 9/11 God was most welcome here!!!

People will get married anyway, same as homosexuals have been doing for years.

Married in a church, yes. Legal marriage license in the eyes of the law, no. But then you know that. Why make up lies? What's your point? That you would not give a shit if you were not allowed to see your husband in hospital? That you would not give a shit if the government took your stuff after your spouse died?

All of that can be solved with a good lawyer and paperwork. Wills, power of attorney, medical power of attorney....etc.

First off, that is just plain fabricated. A will can't fix death taxes, like a marriage license does. Govco will take their tax bite, unless it's shared property by marriage license.

You can't replace a marriage license with power of attorney.

Nevertheless, show me how you can circumvent the 60thousand laws regarding marriage license privileges. How many different types of "power of attorneys" does it take to circumvent the 60thousand laws regarding marriage licenses so that you can legally be seen as no different than someone with a marriage license for everything but marriage tax benefits, cause you can't fix that.

animals do it!!! you liberals claim humans are just evolved pond scum,so what's the big deal??? father daughter,brother sister,hey!! just another life style,they hurt no one,just born that way!!!! huh???????????

More lies. No one is defending this piece of shift child molester. Just a bunch of homophobes accusing gays of being child molesters like this heterosexual child rapist going after his daughter. You folks really need to put down the stupid shovel.
She is not a child

Perhaps you are confused about the parent to child relationship.

She is not a child

Perhaps you are confused about the parent to child relationship.

Please explain how that works when the parent is in a nursing home or living with the children in old age because they cannot take care of themselves?

Everyone deserves to be treated with respect.

Except the Indians, because they are coming to your country and taking your jobs.

You mean the indians coming here and agreeing to work as Engineers for minimum wage? Yeah that SUCKS.

I was speaking to Noomi and her racism against Indians, which she has admitted, I pointing out her hypocrisy, but you are free to hate as well.

Except the Indians, because they are coming to your country and taking your jobs.

You mean the indians coming here and agreeing to work as Engineers for minimum wage? Yeah that SUCKS.

I was speaking to Noomi and her racism against Indians, which she has admitted, I pointing out her hypocrisy, but you are free to hate as well.

I love indians... great people. I don't like the situation where my government is importing cheap indian engineers to take American jobs. I wouldn't like it if white folk were doing it either.

Let's suppose that she was adopted as a baby and he never met her. Then he meets her as an adult and falls in love, and doesn't find out until later that he is her biological father, what then?

That is NOT the issue here.
The subject matter involves biologically related parent and child.
Stay on point.

They should. Biologically unsound to also have babies, but with modern genetic screening you could find out if it's unadvisable enough not to.

As with other marriage-relate issues, my reaction is always "What the fuck do I care who marries whom?"

When we all just throw up our hands in saying "anything goes. No morals. We give up."
The society breaks down into a cesspool of decadence.
Is that what you wish to happen?

I'm sorry, but that's already happened. Anyone who somehow believes that gays having sex because they are two consenting adults is okay must also believe that it's okay for a father and daughter or brother and sister to have sex as long as they are two consenting adults. Otherwise, it's just hypocrisy. Don't tell me you didn't see this coming?

You've got serious issues with morality.
And you did not answer my question. Which leads me to believe you would not condone this and as a matter of fact would probably alert the authorities after alerting a divorce attorney.
So please, don't offer up "tell me you didn't see this coming" when you know damned well you don't believe it but feel compelled to stay with an ideological course.
The next post I want to see in response is an answer to my question.
It's a yes or no question.

Marriage between a man and a woman illegal? How can that be if marriage is a civil right?

because a relationship between a father and daughter is based in a history of abuse.

someone with more than a double digit IQ would understand the distinction.

It is only abuse because you say it is.

You want to deny a man an woman what I am sure you would call their civil rights over your lurid thoughts about abuse? What is more lurid then sodomy?

A judge would laugh his ass off at you then put you in contempt of court and jail you for 180 days for being stupid.

First off, that is just plain fabricated. A will can't fix death taxes, like a marriage license does. Govco will take their tax bite, unless it's shared property by marriage license.

Nevertheless, show me how you can circumvent the 60thousand laws regarding marriage license privileges. How many different types of "power of attorneys" does it take to circumvent the 60thousand laws regarding marriage licenses so that you can legally be seen as no different than someone with a marriage license for everything but marriage tax benefits, cause you can't fix that.

A marriage license is not a marriage. and what 60 thousand laws are you talking about? What "shared property?" that can't be settled with a will or power of attorney or even a trust. There is nothing that the marriage license does that cannot be done with other legal work.

A marriage license is not a marriage. and what 60 thousand laws are you talking about? What "shared property?" that can't be settled with a will or power of attorney or even a trust. There is nothing that the marriage license does that cannot be done with other legal work.

The issue has never been about "church wedding ceremonies." The issue has been about marriage license laws. What shared property? How old are you twelve? Married people have shared property, it's on the frigging marriage license.

Now you switch to trusts? So your point is we should ban all marriage licenses and make people get living trusts instead? Or are you just plain ignoring the FACT that married people have the protection without a trust? You must be an "authoritarian."

What 60 thousand laws am I talking about? Your kidding right? There are thousands upon thousands of federal laws on marriage and every state in the nation also has thousands of laws on marriage. And they are almost all related to licensed marriage, not church ceremony.

Show me how you can claim married filing jointly on a federal tax form with "legal work."

But hey why don't you go find some gay couple to spit on.

When we all just throw up our hands in saying "anything goes. No morals. We give up."
The society breaks down into a cesspool of decadence.
Is that what you wish to happen?

I'm sorry, but that's already happened. Anyone who somehow believes that gays having sex because they are two consenting adults is okay must also believe that it's okay for a father and daughter or brother and sister to have sex as long as they are two consenting adults. Otherwise, it's just hypocrisy. Don't tell me you didn't see this coming?

And you did not answer my question. Which leads me to believe you would not condone this and as a matter of fact would probably alert the authorities after alerting a divorce attorney.
So please, don't offer up "tell me you didn't see this coming" when you know damned well you don't believe it but feel compelled to stay with an ideological course.
Do you support homos?

If your answer is yes, then you have no room what so ever to tell anyone else they have an issue with morality.

There's nothing more immoral on the face of the planet than two men fucking each other up the ass. At least a father fucking his daughter is accommodated by being physically natural. Homos ass fucking is as unnatural as it gets. There's nothing natural about ramming your pipe into a big gob of SHIT.

Last edited:

Do you support homos?

If your answer is yes, then you have no room what so ever to tell anyone else they have an issue with morality.

There's nothing more immoral on the face of the planet than two men fucking each other up the ass. At least a father fucking his daughter is accommodated by being physically natural. Homos ass fucking is as unnatural as it gets.

Heterosexuals engage in anal sex, too.

Do you support homos?

There's nothing more immoral on the face of the planet than two men fucking each other up the ass. At least a father fucking his daughter is accommodated by being physically natural. Homos ass fucking is as unnatural as it gets.

Heterosexuals engage in anal sex, too.
ONE might be getting it up the ass, but the other one isn't, and that doesn't make it any more natural, even though the two engaging in it are at least the opposite sex.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back