Faither/Daughter prosecuted for having sex

Yeah cause incest is the same as being gay.

Friggin homophobes.

Yeah cause homosexuality is exactly the same as heterosexuality.

Friggin hypocrites.

Clue: Rape is not the same as consensual sex. The law against interracial marriage, was not the same as the law against gay marriage. The law against gay marriage is not the same as the law against incest.

The law against murder is not the same as the law against capital punishment.

No surprise then that bigots are incapable of discerning the differences, and/or merely playing stupid to make bigoted arguments of hypocrisy.

So now you agree that homosexual marriage is not the same as heterosexual marriage, took me a long time to get one of you to admit the same. So now we know that they are different then the definition of marriage under law needs to be changed. Or else everything goes.

As long as they don't bring children into the world, it has no effect on me.

So I take it you believe in eugenics and that people with genetic disorders or at risk from them s houldn't be allowed to procreate, because you say it impacts you?

The world is over-populated as it is. Once you turn 18, you should have to pass an IQ test, and anyone who doesn't make the cutoff point would be sterilized for the good of humanity. We do selective breeding with animals and plants already, and it works bigtime.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLvu_bPqaL0]The Twilight Zone 1985 Examination Day - YouTube[/ame]

Trouble with state-sponsored IQ tests summed up well.

... so says one of the jerks who is in favor of men "marrying" 14 year old girls.

Although I am against it why are you against it? Do you know something about marriage the rest of us don't? Like there is an actual definition and there are actual restrictions thus making marriage not a right.

Are you kidding? :cuckoo:

Obviously there is an age of consent so any marriage to a 14 year old should be illegal. IF there any restrictions on whom a person can marry then it is law that define those restrictions which, regardless of how gays feel, have always sided on marriage being defined as between a man and a woman. What will be said is that the votes that showed that the public was against gay marriage were taken 10 years ago. Then fine put it on the ballot to change the law or constitution. Then we will see what society wants. If the gays win then so be it. But so far their wins have not come legally by referendum they have come through the courts, even in liberal CA.

Yeah cause homosexuality is exactly the same as heterosexuality.

Friggin hypocrites.

Clue: Rape is not the same as consensual sex. The law against interracial marriage, was not the same as the law against gay marriage. The law against gay marriage is not the same as the law against incest.

The law against murder is not the same as the law against capital punishment.

No surprise then that bigots are incapable of discerning the differences, and/or merely playing stupid to make bigoted arguments of hypocrisy.

So now you agree that homosexual marriage is not the same as heterosexual marriage, took me a long time to get one of you to admit the same. So now we know that they are different then the definition of marriage under law needs to be changed. Or else everything goes.

What do you mean by "one of you?"

I don't think there are many people promoting "everything goes." That would be nothing more than the tired old straw-man argument of the biggots & racists.

IMO any marriage between two consenting adults should be recognized by the feds.

The paternal relationship, obviates consent by law. And in many, if not all states, the same goes for siblings. Additionally, there are reasonable age limits by state.

I can see no reason to deny consensual same sex marriage licenses. I can see no reason to deny consensual plural marriage arrangements

Last edited:
If you support same sex marriage, then you are a hypocrite if you are going to tell anyone else who they can love and have sex with.

... so says one of the jerks who is in favor of men "marrying" 14 year old girls.

Although I am against it why are you against it? Do you know something about marriage the rest of us don't? Like there is an actual definition and there are actual restrictions thus making marriage not a right.

Is there some reason why it should be okay to force children into "marriage"? The fake rednecks of duck dynasty are child predators and they preach the same in their "christian" sermons. Many rw's on this board agreed with the old fart that little girls should be forced to "marry" old men.

Of course marriage is a right. Not getting married is also a right. More to the point however, is that the Constitution guarantees equality. It doesn't say 'equal except for women, gays, blacks, children ... '

The problem is that jerks like DD and others have muddied the water with their various gods and religions.

Except as I already stated above, I believe that what consenting adults do is none of my business. Nor is it anyone's business who or what one marries.

The ability to give consent is the only real factor to consider.

Friggin homophobes.

Isn't it all the same? If you love someone or love someone's, you should be free to marry them?

No it's not all the same.

Sure the hell is, we have been told that gays want to marry out of love, men and women marry out of love, so why can't a man marry many women out of love or a father marry a daughter out of love?

What is the difference?

Let's suppose that she was adopted as a baby and he never met her. Then he meets her as an adult and falls in love, and doesn't find out until later that he is her biological father, what then?

There was a time when homosexuality was illegal too.

Maybe they need to start having incest pride parades

Friggin homophobes.

What happened to "As long as they're two consenting adults, there's nothing wrong with it?"

Nothing. What happened to your brain? Why can't you discern the difference between rape and consensual sex?

Let's suppose that she was adopted as a baby and he never met her. Then he meets her as an adult and falls in love, and doesn't find out until later that he is her biological father, what then?

What happens if gays get 51% of the vote and heterosexual marriages are banned.

Then you turn the TV off, because we've all seen that episode before.

Then you turn the TV off, because we've all seen that episode before.

As Al Sharpton would say, the "Greek Homos" had a story about Oedipus and his mother.

For the liberals who say they don't support incest rights, do only people who shriek loudest deserve equality?

There have actually been cases of that happening. There is no way they would have known that they were related, and if they already have a relationship, and are in love, how could you tear them apart?

Its not the same as growing up in the same household, that's for sure.

Forum List

Back