Faither/Daughter prosecuted for having sex

Aids is highest with homosexuals and that cost taxpayers

It is also high among drug users and straight people.
Stop being so hateful and let people love who they want, you incestafobe.

They got to be kidding me if they are arguing that marriage makes people love each other.

How in the world could one stop someone from loving another?

If they do have children, how does that effect you?

The children have a risk of being born with defects as a result. If that happens, it affects the taxpayers, who have to pay for the healthcare of said children.

Actually since it is NOT illegal for people with known defect causing genes to even marry another person with the same gene your argument rings hollow. Don't remember the name of it but there is at least one known defect that has a 50 percent chance of occurring in the offspring of that parent and that parent is allowed by law to marry someone with the same defect and bear children.

When are people tested for this gene? They don't even require a blood test anymore in my state.

Besides, sex has nothing to do with marriage any more, especially sex leading to procreation.

News & Star | News | Cumbrian father and daughter admit incest

IF you don't support what they did, you are a hateful, intolerant, bigot, right? DO gays go to jail for having sex?

They're two consenting adults. I thought it was suppose to be okay as long as they're two consenting adults.

As long as they don't bring children into the world, it has no effect on me.

So I take it you believe in eugenics and that people with genetic disorders or at risk from them s houldn't be allowed to procreate, because you say it impacts you?

I notice you ignored my point? Why is that? Inconvenient to your claim?

I don't agree with your point. If there is a huge risk of defect, you shouldn't be allowed to procreate.

Procreation has nothing to do with marriage, the definition has apparently changed.
Plus, a couple can agree for one or both to be "fixed". There goes the offspring argument. What about two brothers or sisters?

It's too late to put the genie back in the bottle, the state needs to get out of the marriage business.

The children have a risk of being born with defects as a result. If that happens, it affects the taxpayers, who have to pay for the healthcare of said children.

Okay, so anyone with known genetic problems should be sterilized I take it or them procreating should be made illegal. Right? Or are you a hypocrite? What about groups that have higher risk for genetic disorders? Should jews be denied marriage because of the higher risk for taysachs? French canadians too?

Are are you going to admit you are a hypocrite?

Even if the father and daughter in this instance of incest are both adults at present...such liaisons strongly suggest a history of sexual abuse of the daughter by dad....THAT is criminal.
Sexual liaisons between gay adults are not. The false equivalency supported by some on this thread is absurd...and intellectually and morally dishonest.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Even if the father and daughter in this instance of incest are both adults at present...such liaisons strongly suggest a history of sexual abuse of the daughter by dad....THAT is criminal.
Sexual liaisons between gay adults are not. The false equivalency supported by some on this thread is absurd...and intellectually and morally dishonest.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How do you know that? You are just making an assumption, based upon a stereotype you have. Aren't you as bad as the people you call bigots for stereotyping about gays and other groups?

They're two consenting adults. I thought it was suppose to be okay as long as they're two consenting adults.

So I take it you believe in eugenics and that people with genetic disorders or at risk from them s houldn't be allowed to procreate, because you say it impacts you?

The world is over-populated as it is. Once you turn 18, you should have to pass an IQ test, and anyone who doesn't make the cutoff point would be sterilized for the good of humanity. We do selective breeding with animals and plants already, and it works bigtime.

This could be true regardless of the closeness in genetic comparisons between parents and children.

I guess you support genetic testing for everyone to screen out marriages that may result in genetic deformations/disease.

Of course, if all parents were queer, this would not be an issue........

There was a time when homosexuality was illegal too.

Maybe they need to start having incest pride parades

... then NAMBLA parades ... then polygamy parades ... then bestiality parades ... then blow up dolly parades ... then grandpa and grandson parades. The "legal" door to sexual deviancy and indecency is now wide open (thanks to a handful of activist perverts and sycophant federal judges). Let's see what "special interest" group is next in line for special treatment and newly created legal protections.

The world is over-populated as it is. Once you turn 18, you should have to pass an IQ test, and anyone who doesn't make the cutoff point would be sterilized for the good of humanity. We do selective breeding with animals and plants already, and it works bigtime.

Theodore John "Ted" Kaczynski (The Unibomber) had a genius IQ.

Forum List

Back