Faither/Daughter prosecuted for having sex

because a relationship between a father and daughter is based in a history of abuse.

someone with more than a double digit IQ would understand the distinction.
That's hateful. You're an incestophobe.

Pluz shee hate on DA MINALLY CHALLENGE!!!

mentally-challenged.jpg

To me, the Lord should be who takes care of these kinds of people.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And I believe that he will if they have no shame or regret.

They should. Biologically unsound to also have babies, but with modern genetic screening you could find out if it's unadvisable enough not to.

As with other marriage-relate issues, my reaction is always "What the fuck do I care who marries whom?"

When we all just throw up our hands in saying "anything goes. No morals. We give up."
The society breaks down into a cesspool of decadence.
Is that what you wish to happen?

They should. Biologically unsound to also have babies, but with modern genetic screening you could find out if it's unadvisable enough not to.

As with other marriage-relate issues, my reaction is always "What the fuck do I care who marries whom?"

When we all just throw up our hands in saying "anything goes. No morals. We give up."
The society breaks down into a cesspool of decadence.
Is that what you wish to happen?

I'm sorry, but that's already happened. Anyone who somehow believes that gays having sex because they are two consenting adults is okay must also believe that it's okay for a father and daughter or brother and sister to have sex as long as they are two consenting adults. Otherwise, it's just hypocrisy. Don't tell me you didn't see this coming?

If they do have children, how does that effect you?

News & Star | News | Cumbrian father and daughter admit incest

IF you don't support what they did, you are a hateful, intolerant, bigot, right? DO gays go to jail for having sex?

They're two consenting adults. I thought it was suppose to be okay as long as they're two consenting adults.

Yer kidding, right?
Do you have kids? Would you condone sexual intercourse between your husband and your daughter?

If you were still married to him, of course not.

The children have a risk of being born with defects as a result. If that happens, it affects the taxpayers, who have to pay for the healthcare of said children.

51 father and 23 daughter, AND in the UK. Wouldn't even be illegal in most US states, illegal to marry, but not to have a consensual relationship.

Marriage between a man and a woman illegal? How can that be if marriage is a civil right?

because a relationship between a father and daughter is based in a history of abuse.

someone with more than a double digit IQ would understand the distinction.

You have no evidence of abuse. What you have is an feeling, you do not like the idea of a father and daughter both of legal age deciding to have sex together.

Meanwhile you were quite adamant about how gays were TWO CONSENTING ADULTS and that justified them. Now suddenly that reasoning is not good enough. I wonder why your dislikes are more important then a majority of Americans that dislike gay marriage?

The children have a risk of being born with defects as a result. If that happens, it affects the taxpayers, who have to pay for the healthcare of said children.

Actually since it is NOT illegal for people with known defect causing genes to even marry another person with the same gene your argument rings hollow. Don't remember the name of it but there is at least one known defect that has a 50 percent chance of occurring in the offspring of that parent and that parent is allowed by law to marry someone with the same defect and bear children.

Aids is highest with homosexuals and that cost taxpayers

It is also high among drug users and straight people.

I notice you ignored my point? Why is that? Inconvenient to your claim?

Aids is highest with homosexuals and that cost taxpayers

Stop being so hateful and let people love who they want, you incestafobe.

I notice you ignored my point? Why is that? Inconvenient to your claim?

I don't agree with your point. If there is a huge risk of defect, you shouldn't be allowed to procreate.

I don't care what you feel, THE LAW states that those people can marry and procreate. Your argument against consensual Incest does not make sense. There is a small very small chance for defect amongst first generation family members.

Any pregnancy there is a risk, anyone could have birth defects. The difference is only slightly greater. I pay for smokers, gays with aids, abortions, birth control, drug rehab. Not seeing a huge difference, I can't control others.

Forum List

Back