Faither/Daughter prosecuted for having sex

Let's suppose that she was adopted as a baby and he never met her. Then he meets her as an adult and falls in love, and doesn't find out until later that he is her biological father, what then?

There have actually been cases of that happening. There is no way they would have known that they were related, and if they already have a relationship, and are in love, how could you tear them apart?

Its not the same as growing up in the same household, that's for sure.

What about non related people growing up in the same household? Think the Brady Bunch.

Let's suppose that she was adopted as a baby and he never met her. Then he meets her as an adult and falls in love, and doesn't find out until later that he is her biological father, what then?

There have actually been cases of that happening. There is no way they would have known that they were related, and if they already have a relationship, and are in love, how could you tear them apart?

What about non related people growing up in the same household? Think the Brady Bunch.

Were they all sleeping together?

Were they all sleeping together?

Say if they were?

Everyone deserves to be treated with respect.

What about equality?

Is it "respect" to jail them for having sex? Let alone jailing them for getting married? It's simply not they cannot get married. They get charged with a crime for trying to. Same with polygamists.

What happens if gays get 51% of the vote and heterosexual marriages are banned.

People will get married anyway, same as homosexuals have been doing for years.

Even if the father and daughter in this instance of incest are both adults at present...such liaisons strongly suggest a history of sexual abuse of the daughter by dad....THAT is criminal.
Sexual liaisons between gay adults are not. The false equivalency supported by some on this thread is absurd...and intellectually and morally dishonest.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How do you know that? You are just making an assumption, based upon a stereotype you have. Aren't you as bad as the people you call bigots for stereotyping about gays and other groups?

Actually Nova Steve...I am basing my analysis on input gathered over 20 years of my clinical practice...I am a psychologist who specializes in work with PTSD and abuse survivors...
Parent/child sexual liaisons do not spring forth full-blown at the child's age of majority...they r usually the "tail end" of a lengthy history of emotional and sexual exploitation, often starting with endearing "grooming" by the adult in the child's early years....and progressing to full blown sexual abuse.

No response Novasteve?

Parent/child sexual liaisons do not spring forth full-blown at the child's age of majority...they r usually the "tail end"
"usually" but not always, so stop stereotyping people

How do you know that? You are just making an assumption, based upon a stereotype you have. Aren't you as bad as the people you call bigots for stereotyping about gays and other groups?

Actually Nova Steve...I am basing my analysis on input gathered over 20 years of my clinical practice...I am a psychologist who specializes in work with PTSD and abuse survivors...
Parent/child sexual liaisons do not spring forth full-blown at the child's age of majority...they r usually the "tail end" of a lengthy history of emotional and sexual exploitation, often starting with endearing "grooming" by the adult in the child's early years....and progressing to full blown sexual abuse.

No response Novasteve?

Most psychologists are nutjobs who need and get mental counselling themselves. It's mostly a quack science. You same losers also tell us if someone with a penis thinks they are a woman, there's no problem with their brain. You aren't in ANY position to claim knowledge when you let political correctness determine your course of action. So fuck off.

... so says one of the jerks who is in favor of men "marrying" 14 year old girls.

Although I am against it why are you against it? Do you know something about marriage the rest of us don't? Like there is an actual definition and there are actual restrictions thus making marriage not a right.

Is there some reason why it should be okay to force children into "marriage"? The fake rednecks of duck dynasty are child predators and they preach the same in their "christian" sermons. Many rw's on this board agreed with the old fart that little girls should be forced to "marry" old men.

Of course marriage is a right. Not getting married is also a right. More to the point however, is that the Constitution guarantees equality. It doesn't say 'equal except for women, gays, blacks, children ... '

The problem is that jerks like DD and others have muddied the water with their various gods and religions.

Except as I already stated above, I believe that what consenting adults do is none of my business. Nor is it anyone's business who or what one marries.

The ability to give consent is the only real factor to consider.
Lying piece of shit.

What happens if gays get 51% of the vote and heterosexual marriages are banned.

People will get married anyway, same as homosexuals have been doing for years.

Married in a church, yes. Legal marriage license in the eyes of the law, no. But then you know that. Why make up lies? What's your point? That you would not give a shit if you were not allowed to see your husband in hospital? That you would not give a shit if the government took your stuff after your spouse died?

animals do it!!! you liberals claim humans are just evolved pond scum,so what's the big deal??? father daughter,brother sister,hey!! just another life style,they hurt no one,just born that way!!!! huh???????????

animals do it!!! you liberals claim humans are just evolved pond scum,so what's the big deal??? father daughter,brother sister,hey!! just another life style,they hurt no one,just born that way!!!! huh???????????

More lies. No one is defending this piece of shift child molester. Just a bunch of homophobes accusing gays of being child molesters like this heterosexual child rapist going after his daughter. You folks really need to put down the stupid shovel.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back