Fake hate: Black activist arrested after posting tweets threatening to kill all blacks on campus Rea

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Fake Hate: Black Activist Arrested After Posting Tweets Threatening to Kill All Blacks on Campus

Jim Hoft Dec 1st, 2015 8:28 pm 96 Comments

A recent graduate from Kean University was charged after posting threats to kill all black students on campus.

Kayla-Simone McKelvey, 24, of Union was charged by summons with third-degree creating a false public alarm.
She’s a black rights activist.
black-girl-tweets-hoax.jpg

Fake Hate: Black Activist Arrested After Posting Tweets Threatening to Kill All Blacks on Campus - The Gateway Pundit

While you watch democrats blame the republicans for the mass shooting and their morons that vote for them say they should ban all guns and never explain to any of us how they propose to do that, these types of stories are going on that you will not hear about.

No surprise. And the precedent is set: Those who claim racism had better be able to prove it.

This is what jumping the shark looks like.

Imagine the depth of work this person could be asked to do
to correct the problems she caused, and restore good faith relations.
Why not require restitution of her, in terms of making the community better off than it was before instead of worse.

Why not require restitution of her, in terms of making the community better off than it was before instead of worse.
I'd guess she's feeling no remorse whatsoever, so any apology or restitution would be shallow.

Communal anal sex would work for me....

I'd guess she's feeling no remorse whatsoever, so any apology or restitution would be shallow.

The restitution would only work if it is sincere.
So whatever or however long it takes to make it work.
If she started this, she can finish it. And learn how much work it DOES take to address and heal racial damage.
I'd be glad to support this kind of effort, and can recommend nonprofits that
teach how to do it, the right way.

(Moonglow as for your joke about sex,
actually the deep rooted internalized work it takes to resolve issues like these
is even more of a "pain in the butt." Ouch!
Truly grueling and gutwrenching, but the healing and relations saved are worth
what it takes to get there. Most rewarding, where people are not the same and can never go back to the way they thought, said or did things before. Totally transformative and humbling.)

Last edited:

The restitution would only work if it is sincere.
So whatever or however long it takes to make it work.
If she started this, she can finish it. And learn how much work it DOES take to address and heal racial damage.
A person has to want to heal racial damage first.

I'm not convinced that's the case with many.

Fake Hate: Black Activist Arrested After Posting Tweets Threatening to Kill All Blacks on Campus

A recent graduate from Kean University was charged after posting threats to kill all black students on campus.

Kayla-Simone McKelvey, 24, of Union was charged by summons with third-degree creating a false public alarm.

Fake Hate: Black Activist Arrested After Posting Tweets Threatening to Kill All Blacks on Campus - The Gateway Pundit

While you watch democrats blame the republicans for the mass shooting and their morons that vote for them say they should ban all guns and never explain to any of us how they propose to do that, these types of stories are going on that you will not hear about.
I started a thread on this incident last night..
There is a story on nj.com ( Newark Star Ledger) stating she is receiving death threats.
None of which have been confirmed.
Kean alum accused of Twitter threats claims she's getting death threats, police say
This looks like she is crying "poor me"...Trying to get attention/sympathy

No surprise. And the precedent is set: Those who claim racism had better be able to prove it.

This is what jumping the shark looks like.
This is not an isolated incident where a black person has shouted RACISM and it was THEY who caused the racist incident. Against themselves.

She's just a young girl fer crissakes!

I'm sure she realizes that she fucked up.

The hairs hiding a neck tattoo

She's just a young girl fer crissakes!

I'm sure she realizes that she fucked up.
I doubt it.

Forum List

Back