Fake News Pundits Trying to Claim "Nothing Accomplished" In Trump's First 100 Days

900M is indeed more than "a few" examples of "news pundits having claimed Trump has accomplished nothing " Yet, for all those 900M instances you've alleged exist, I have looked and cannot find any, and neither have you, nor anyone else who allegedly is aware of a meaningful share of those 900M instances of that having happened, shared a few specific examples. With purportedly 900M instances of it, one would think I could find one and that you and those who concur with you could, with almost no effort, identify scores of them.
Please give us specific instances where there's proof of fish being able to swim .

Unlike you and the others who agree with you, I can provide that, and it's easy for me to do since I'm aware of myriad instances whereby there is video of fish actually swimming.

In contrast, you attest to being aware of 900M instances of "news pundits having claimed Trump has accomplished nothing," yet neither you nor another member has provided evidence of the existence of just a few of them.

HA HA HA. You cannot find any huh ? LOL. Ever watch Face the Nation ? Meet the Trump Bashers ? You're too ridiculous to warrant response to. Lots of the "news pundits having claimed Trump has accomplished nothing," are posted in this thread. Are you reading it ?

I shouldn't lower myself to this silly typical liberal ploy (I suppose you'll now say "well that's only one) >>
From Face the Nation: April 23, 2017 >>>

DICKERSON: You think the president is trying to break up the no- hitter?

LEIBOVICH: Correct. He has accomplished nothing legislatively, right? I mean, Justice Gorsuch, I mean, is legislatively, maybe.

And how about that "evidence" that fish can swim. You got any ? :rolleyes:

Dufus thinks runways are destroyed when attacking an airbase.

NO, NO....I agree, its downright scary having those potholes around an airfield. As I stated before, trump helped Assad with his tree planting by providing some holes around the airfield and base....makes the base more environmentally pleasant.

Can some grown up walking around your basement helps you understad the DIFFERENCE between an "order" and "legislation"???
Order, legislation, ho hum. Go back the title of the thread .. Note it says "
"Nothing Accomplished" :biggrin:

And that's the second time you've violated Florida Statute 825.102. Now that you've got TWO counts against you, you've graduated from 5 years to 15 years state prison. Planning on a trip to Florida anytime soon ? You might want to CHANGE those plans. :badgrin:

And that the second time you've violated Florida Statute 825.102. Now that you've got TWO counts against you, you've graduated from 5 years to 15 years state prison. Planing on a trip to Florida anytime soon ? You might want to CHANGE those plans

Well, DARN.....I was so much looking forward to that shuffleboard tournament.
Thanks for the warning......LOL

Assad's jets are taking off from the same airfield, as you moronically type.....LOL
That's now 30 years in Florida state prison on 825.102. (3 counts)

And you didn't even get anything for it, because your :lame2: post suggesting lack of damage, was wrong in the first place. Try researching before you type.

"Syria’s military said seven people were killed and several wounded. Six Syrian air force planes undergoing repairs at the base were destroyed," >>> A visual guide to the US missile strikes on a Syrian airbase

But that is just Syria's report. The US DOD reports MORE damage. >> :biggrin:

US missile strike took out 20% of Syria's airforce, Mattis claims - CNNPolitics.com

I'm "trembling" in my bathrobe and slippers.......LOL (what an asshole)
No need to tremble as long as you stay out of Florida. Although if you live here, you could be in some trouble.

Your lessons: 1) know the law 2) watch you mouth

As far as making a fool out of yourself in this forum, if you pretend you're cool, maybe you won't feel it. :rolleyes:

Fake News Pundits Trying to Claim "Nothing Accomplished" In Trump's First 100 Days

Of course they are. It's part of the Fundamental Rules of Liberal Operation:

"If you can't win the debate, lie about it instead, and hope somebody believes you anyway."

900M is indeed more than "a few" examples of "news pundits having claimed Trump has accomplished nothing " Yet, for all those 900M instances you've alleged exist, I have looked and cannot find any, and neither have you, nor anyone else who allegedly is aware of a meaningful share of those 900M instances of that having happened, shared a few specific examples. With purportedly 900M instances of it, one would think I could find one and that you and those who concur with you could, with almost no effort, identify scores of them.
Please give us specific instances where there's proof of fish being able to swim .

Unlike you and the others who agree with you, I can provide that, and it's easy for me to do since I'm aware of myriad instances whereby there is video of fish actually swimming.

In contrast, you attest to being aware of 900M instances of "news pundits having claimed Trump has accomplished nothing," yet neither you nor another member has provided evidence of the existence of just a few of them.

HA HA HA. You cannot find any huh ? LOL. Ever watch Face the Nation ? Meet the Trump Bashers ? You're too ridiculous to warrant response to. Lots of the "news pundits having claimed Trump has accomplished nothing," are posted in this thread. Are you reading it ?

I shouldn't lower myself to this silly typical liberal ploy (I suppose you'll now say "well that's only one) >>
From Face the Nation: April 23, 2017 >>>

DICKERSON: You think the president is trying to break up the no- hitter?

LEIBOVICH: Correct. He has accomplished nothing legislatively, right? I mean, Justice Gorsuch, I mean, is legislatively, maybe.

And how about that "evidence" that fish can swim. You got any ? :rolleyes:

You failed to notice the distinction between what Leibovich said and what the thread title and OP assert. "Nothing legislatively" is not the same thing as "not accomplished anything" or "nothing accomplished."
  • "Nothing legislatively" is a limited assertion. "Legislatively" establishes the limit of what Leibovich has claimed Trump has not accomplished.
  • ""Not accomplished anything" and "nothing accomplished" are absolute assertions. There is no adjective or adverb (or so functioning phrase) that defines the extent to which "nothing" was accomplished.
Trump has actually signed some legislation; however, AFAIK, it's not specific legislation he requested of Congress in connection with his achieving the sweeping changes found in his "100 Days" goals. It's more aptly collectively described as "stuff that's crossed his desk and he's signed it" mainly as an administrative deed. After all, aside from using the fact that he's signed some legislation, Trump hasn't bothered to tout much (or much about), if any, of the legislation he's thus far signed. You can be sure that were it critical (in Trump's mind) to his presidential agenda, we'd all know precisely what bills he's signed.

Last edited:
Fine. Please do provide specific instances where the noted pundits claimed Trump has accomplished nothing. Surely you've seen or head them doing so for you to assert that they have. Give us some quoted examples of a few of them doing just that.
Why ? Are the 900 Million instances in the last 90 days not enough ? :laugh:

Please give us specific instances where there's proof of fish being able to swim .:slap:

They lie all day, every day....

if you google "Trump First 100 days"....here is the result.

About 47,800,000 results (0.56 seconds)

Search Results

Top stories
View attachment 123424
Donald Trump’s First 100 Days: The Worst on Record
The New York Times · 1 hour ago

View attachment 123422
Poll: Majority disapprove of Trump's first 100 days as president
AOL · 8 hours ago

View attachment 123423
In Gettysburg speech, Trump made 100 days of promises. Did he keep them?
USA Today · 4 mins ago

More for trump first 100 days
Donald Trump's First 100 Days: The Worst on Record - The New York ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/.../donald-trumps-first-100-days-the-worst-on-record.ht...
2 hours ago - Trump's supporters deserve to be disappointed, and his opponents should be cheered by how unsuccessful his agenda has been.
Trump Wants It Known: Grading 100 Days Is 'Ridiculous' (but His Were ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/24/us/politics/donald-trump-100-days.html
2 days ago - If nothing else, Mr. Trump's first 100 days have certainly been eventful. Whether they have accomplished much is more a subject of debate.
Trump's first 100 days on the global stage - CNNPolitics.com - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2017/04/26/politics/trump-foreign-policy-100-days/
5 hours ago - Almost 100 days after Trump entered the White House dismissing the international system, Trump seems to be assuming a US president's ...
Trump's First 100 Days: What Mattered, And What Didn't - POLITICO ...
www.politico.com/.../trump-first-100-days-president-rating-accomplishments-215071
7 hours ago - The indelible takeaway from those first 100 days is that Trump's assault on political norms has continued. In fact, he has violated Washington ...
Trump's first 100 days: A packed agenda, with mixed results | Fox News
www.foxnews.com/.../04/.../trumps-first-100-days-packed-agenda-with-mixed-results.ht...
1 day ago - President Trump's first 100 days in office had all the hallmarks of a chief executive's approach: Busy, brash and bold.
First 100 days of Donald Trump's presidency - Wikipedia
The first 100 days of Donald Trump's presidency began with his inauguration as the 45th President of the United States, which occurred at noon on January 20, ...
How do Donald Trump's first 100 days rate historically? | PolitiFact
www.politifact.com/...trump/how-do-donald-trumps-first-100-days-rate-historica/
Claim: "No administration has accomplished more in the first 90 days."
Claimed by: Donald Trump
Fact check by PolitiFact: False
Feedback
President Donald Trump: The First 100 Days - The Onion - America's ...
www.theonion.com/live/president-donald-trump-first-100-days-55086
BERKELEY, CA—Advising students to remain in their dormitories and classrooms until the situation was resolved, the University of California, Berkeley declared ...
FACT CHECK: Donald Trump's Plan For His First 100 Days As ... - NPR
www.npr.org/2016/11/10/.../fact-check-donald-trumps-first-100-days-action-plan
In late October, Donald Trump released an action plan for what he hopes to accomplish in his first 100 days in office. Below, NPR reporters and ...
Donald Trump's first 100 days as president – daily updates | US news ...
https://www.theguardian.com/us.../donald-trump-first-100-days-president-daily-updates
Donald Trump risks marking his 100th day in office on Saturday with a government shutdown, as lawmakers return from a spring recess ...
A President's First 100 Days Really Do Matter | FiveThirtyEight
A President’s First 100 Days Really Do Matter
What standard should Trump be held to? Available evidence generally suggests that presidents' first 100 days have become less productive ...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Why respond with dishonest snowflake sources to alter reality snowflake? Answer, you're a victim.

The post was a response to this:

"Fine. Please do provide specific instances where the noted pundits claimed Trump has accomplished nothing. Surely you've seen or head them doing so for you to assert that they have. Give us some quoted examples of a few of them doing just that."

I provided specific instances.

I don't what the fuck you mean that I am a victim.

You failed to notice the distinction between what Leibovich said and what the thread title and OP assert. "nothing legislatively" is not the same thing as "not accomplished anything" or "nothing accomplished."
  • "Nothing legislatively" is a limited assertion. "Legislatively" establishes the limit of what Leibovich has claimed Trump has not accomplished.
  • ""Not accomplished anything" and "nothing accomplished" are absolute assertions. There is no adjective or adverb (or so functioning phrase) that defines the extent to which "nothing" was accomplished.
Trump has actually signed some legislation; however, AFAIK, it's not specific legislation he requested of Congress in connection with his achieving the sweeping changes found in his "100 Days" goals. It's more aptly collectively described as "stuff that's crossed his desk and he's signed it" mainly as an administrative deed. After all, aside from using the fact that he's signed some legislation, Trump hasn't bothered to tout much (or much about), if any, of the legislation he's thus far signed. You can be sure that were it critical (in Trump's mind) to his presidential agenda, we'd all know precisely what bills he's signed.
I'm off this public library computer in 10 minutes and I'm not going to waste any more time on your pitiful posts. I'm at another thread now. Bye.

Pathetic leftist LOSERS. :rolleyes:

Fine. Please do provide specific instances where the noted pundits claimed Trump has accomplished nothing. Surely you've seen or head them doing so for you to assert that they have. Give us some quoted examples of a few of them doing just that.
Why ? Are the 900 Million instances in the last 90 days not enough ? :laugh:

Please give us specific instances where there's proof of fish being able to swim .:slap:

They lie all day, every day....

if you google "Trump First 100 days"....here is the result.

About 47,800,000 results (0.56 seconds)

Search Results

Top stories
View attachment 123424
Donald Trump’s First 100 Days: The Worst on Record
The New York Times · 1 hour ago

View attachment 123422
Poll: Majority disapprove of Trump's first 100 days as president
AOL · 8 hours ago

View attachment 123423
In Gettysburg speech, Trump made 100 days of promises. Did he keep them?
USA Today · 4 mins ago

More for trump first 100 days
Donald Trump's First 100 Days: The Worst on Record - The New York ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/.../donald-trumps-first-100-days-the-worst-on-record.ht...
2 hours ago - Trump's supporters deserve to be disappointed, and his opponents should be cheered by how unsuccessful his agenda has been.
Trump Wants It Known: Grading 100 Days Is 'Ridiculous' (but His Were ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/24/us/politics/donald-trump-100-days.html
2 days ago - If nothing else, Mr. Trump's first 100 days have certainly been eventful. Whether they have accomplished much is more a subject of debate.
Trump's first 100 days on the global stage - CNNPolitics.com - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2017/04/26/politics/trump-foreign-policy-100-days/
5 hours ago - Almost 100 days after Trump entered the White House dismissing the international system, Trump seems to be assuming a US president's ...
Trump's First 100 Days: What Mattered, And What Didn't - POLITICO ...
www.politico.com/.../trump-first-100-days-president-rating-accomplishments-215071
7 hours ago - The indelible takeaway from those first 100 days is that Trump's assault on political norms has continued. In fact, he has violated Washington ...
Trump's first 100 days: A packed agenda, with mixed results | Fox News
www.foxnews.com/.../04/.../trumps-first-100-days-packed-agenda-with-mixed-results.ht...
1 day ago - President Trump's first 100 days in office had all the hallmarks of a chief executive's approach: Busy, brash and bold.
The first 100 days of Donald Trump's presidency began with his inauguration as the 45th President of the United States, which occurred at noon on January 20, ...
How do Donald Trump's first 100 days rate historically? | PolitiFact
www.politifact.com/...trump/how-do-donald-trumps-first-100-days-rate-historica/
Claim: "No administration has accomplished more in the first 90 days."
Claimed by: Donald Trump
Fact check by PolitiFact: False
Feedback
President Donald Trump: The First 100 Days - The Onion - America's ...
www.theonion.com/live/president-donald-trump-first-100-days-55086
BERKELEY, CA—Advising students to remain in their dormitories and classrooms until the situation was resolved, the University of California, Berkeley declared ...
FACT CHECK: Donald Trump's Plan For His First 100 Days As ... - NPR
www.npr.org/2016/11/10/.../fact-check-donald-trumps-first-100-days-action-plan
In late October, Donald Trump released an action plan for what he hopes to accomplish in his first 100 days in office. Below, NPR reporters and ...
Donald Trump's first 100 days as president – daily updates | US news ...
https://www.theguardian.com/us.../donald-trump-first-100-days-president-daily-updates
Donald Trump risks marking his 100th day in office on Saturday with a government shutdown, as lawmakers return from a spring recess ...
A President's First 100 Days Really Do Matter | FiveThirtyEight
A President’s First 100 Days Really Do Matter
What standard should Trump be held to? Available evidence generally suggests that presidents' first 100 days have become less productive ...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Why respond with dishonest snowflake sources to alter reality snowflake? Answer, you're a victim.

"Fine. Please do provide specific instances where the noted pundits claimed Trump has accomplished nothing. Surely you've seen or head them doing so for you to assert that they have. Give us some quoted examples of a few of them doing just that."

I don't what the fuck you mean that I am a victim.

We have ample evidence, in this thread no less, of your incompetence with using Google to find information and then confirming that the desired information actually exists in the content found at the links Google provided to you. I can't say you are fully incompetent and incapable of using Google to that end, but you're clearly not good at doing so.

You failed to notice the distinction between what Leibovich said and what the thread title and OP assert. "nothing legislatively" is not the same thing as "not accomplished anything" or "nothing accomplished."
I'm off this public library computer in 10 minutes and I'm not going to waste any more time on your pitiful posts. I'm at another thread now. Bye.

Bye.

not going to waste any more time on your pitiful posts.
What's pitiful is that before I noted it, you were, apparently, unaware of and failed to take into consideration the distinction I pointed out. Did you miss, not pay attention, or perhaps fall asleep, in the middle school classes, wherein the teacher(s) covered the concepts and used of modifiers, participles, and adjectival/adverbial phrases? Whatever the cause, now you know why you should not have done, whatever it was you did that led your not grasping the distinction between qualified and unqualified terms; that distinction is important if one is to fully and accurately comprehend all of what one reads.

I have evidence of illegal aliens voting. I have SEEN THEM DOING IT (as you have seen the fish swimming)

And congratulations! You posted a proof of something without posting a link to a liberal "source" (quite an achievement for a liberal)

What's pitiful is that before I noted it, you were, apparently, unaware of and failed to take into consideration the distinction I pointed out. Did you miss, not pay attention, or perhaps fall asleep, in the middle school classes, wherein the teacher(s) covered the concepts and used of modifiers, participles, and adjectival/adverbial phrases? Whatever the cause, now you know why you should not have done, whatever it was you did that led your not grasping the distinction between qualified and unqualified terms; that distinction is important if one is to fully and accurately comprehend all of what one reads.
You are a legend - in your own mind. :slap:

It's funny to see that while it was the MSM and liberals that first started saying that the ALT-Right was promoting 'Fake News', now it's the Alt-Right and other conservatives that have been using the 'Fake News' accusation.

MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO!

Forum List

Back