Fake News, You Decide

Who do you find the least credible?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Mueller is testifying and now he did illegal stuff according to tramp. Oh and he is so bias, and loves the Democrats.

Tramp is such a lying piece of scum.

I pick Fox and tramp, all on Fox except for a few.

So Mueller is testifying and now he did illegal stuff according to tramp. Oh and he is so bias, and loves the Democrats.

Name one American President that never lied and if you say George Washington I swear I am going chop all the cherry trees down and blame you!?!

when an outlet refuses to divulge the name of the source, I say fk you, wasted my fking time.

I pick Fox and tramp, all on Fox except for a few.
the entire investigation was illegal. And I expect one GOPer to ask that very fking question of him. wait and learn. It is why I truly thought the dems would have let him die off. they are even more crazy than I ever thought. And I mean, I fking know they are fruit loops to the max.

I don't watch Fox, don't read the Washington paper, I also don't think Mother Jones, Breitbart, Salon, Huffpo are very good sources either.

Right. You get all your information from those voices in your head and Alex Jones, right?

I don't watch Fox, don't read the Washington paper, I also don't think Mother Jones, Breitbart, Salon, Huffpo are very good sources either.

Right. You get all your information from those voices in your head and Alex Jones, right?

You are a real dummy. Where have I ever advocated Alex Jones or posted a link to Alex Jones? I don't care for him at all.

Funny that you know nothings think you are smart and know it all and when you post it shows how stupid you really are. Congrats on proving you are nothing but a stupid troll. Troll along!

Like you get yours from some manly looking queer on PMSNBC. It explains much about your posting content

It's amazing how one dimensional you crazy right wingers are.

Like you get yours from some manly looking queer on PMSNBC. It explains much about your posting content

He has to have news spoon fed to him otherwise he would have no opinion.

LOL! This after you posted that I listened to Alex Jones? LOL! That is very funny! You need new material bigot.

Didn't YOU just accuse someone of listening to Jones, Mr One Dimensional?

Good grief

You are a real dummy. Where have I ever advocated Alex Jones or posted a link to Alex Jones? I don't care for him at all.

Funny that you know nothings think you are smart and know it all and when you post it shows how stupid you really are. Congrats on proving you are nothing but a stupid troll. Troll along!

So what credible source do you get your information from?

So what credible source do you get your information from?

CNN or mainly local papers from around the country, Associated Press is a good source. CBS can be a fair source but I tend to double check their stories. I rarely watch the news, local or national.

I picked Trump but don't read all that much into it. I don't watch Fox News, don't read the Washington Post. So Trump was my default.

Fair enough, however, I did post articles from Fox News Website and the Wash. Post Website if you care to read them and then comment.

BTW, the creator of Fake News is Rush Limbaugh. He started the BIG LIE decades ago.
what lie is the 'BIG' Lie?

That liberals are intelligent?

Proof ^^^ that Thinker101 does not think, since the idiot-gram (ad hominem) is not based on fact, is not substantive nor thoughtful.

It is known, but not yet widely, that Thinker101 is a sarcastic nom de plume for S/He, given the many thoughtless and absurd remarks.

I picked Trump but don't read all that much into it. I don't watch Fox News, don't read the Washington Post. So Trump was my default.

Fair enough, however, I did post articles from Fox News Website and the Wash. Post Website if you care to read them and then comment.

BTW, the creator of Fake News is Rush Limbaugh. He started the BIG LIE decades ago.
what lie is the 'BIG' Lie?

That liberals are intelligent?

Liberals can be but San Francisco Progressives that believe Huff ~n~ Puff is not slanted tabloid news, well they are not...

Can you please rewrite you ad hominem at least using proper syntax, this - "San Francisco Progressives that believe Huff ~n~ Puff is not slanted tabloid news, well they are not..." - no sense.

Forum List

Back