Fake outrage

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I could really care less about the Trump tape that came out saying that Trump likes to sexually assault women. Why? It's because it is 10 years old. I guess the left has been sitting on this for over a decade. I guess it was better sitting on it in case they needed as a weapon rather than trying to prevent this individual from continuing to assault women.

But then, sacrifices must be made in order to hold onto power, much like destroying the reputation of women whom Bill Clinton allegedly assaulted.

I could really care less about the Trump tape that came out saying that Trump likes to sexually assault women. Why? It's because it is 10 years old. I guess the left has been sitting on this for over a decade. I guess it was better sitting on it in case they needed as a weapon rather than trying to prevent this individual from continuing to assault women. But then, sacrifices must be made in order to hold onto power, much like destroying the reputation of women whom Bill Clinton allegedly assaulted.
Yet Bill's penis problems are over 20 years old and still being used, but you care about that...
You're both right.

The definition of a Trump supporter is a person high on fake outrage.

It does not take a genius to figure out that the sole strategy in his campaign was riling the fringe and promoting desperation.

It does not take a genius to figure out that the sole strategy in his campaign was riling the fringe and promoting desperation.
Isnt that what they all do? Global warming, social assassination etc?

Not really. The fringe with Democrats would be communists and occupy wall street types, which were really only riled up with Bernie Sanders.

The Democrats promote a delusional sense of confidence in the country, whereas Trump is promoting a delusional sense of desperation in the country. It used to be that both the Democrats and GOP promoted a delusional sense of confidence.

Not really. The fringe with Democrats would be communists and occupy wall street types, which were really only riled up with Bernie Sanders.

The Democrats promote a delusional sense of confidence in the country, whereas Trump is promoting a delusional sense of desperation in the country. It used to be that both the Democrats and GOP promoted a delusional sense of confidence.
Lol

Everything I said is 100% true, so do not be a patronizing moron.
Well, its subjective. Also, I found it humorous because I think you are delusional. They don't do that at all. Look at what Hillary said in the debate about the SC picks. Globalism, global warming blah blah blah
"we need background checks so we can stop the bad guys from getting illegal guns!!"
"We have to raise taxes on the rich so they wont owe anything!!"
Give me a break.
The duopoly is a bunch of bullshit. One side being superior is malarkey.

Yet Bill's penis problems are over 20 years old and still being used, but you care about that...

The world knew about these allegations long ago. However, all this seems to be a new story.

Very odd.

Well, its subjective. Also, I found it humorous because I think you are delusional. They don't do that at all. Look at what Hillary said in the debate about the SC picks. Globalism, global warming blah blah blah
"we need background checks so we can stop the bad guys from getting illegal guns!!"
Give me a break.

If the Clinton campaign is promoting desperation, it is doing it 1/1000th of what Trump's campaign has done.

Most of what you said is not desperation besides global warming (which she hardly talks about). You should go reeducate yourself so you know what you are talking about next time.

I'm not a Trump supporter dimwit. Anyone who is friends with the Clintons is dung in my eyes.

I could really care less about the Trump tape that came out saying that Trump likes to sexually assault women. Why? It's because it is 10 years old. I guess the left has been sitting on this for over a decade. I guess it was better sitting on it in case they needed as a weapon rather than trying to prevent this individual from continuing to assault women.

But then, sacrifices must be made in order to hold onto power, much like destroying the reputation of women whom Bill Clinton allegedly assaulted.

Which number is bigger 10 years or 20 years?

Give me a break.

If the Clinton campaign is promoting desperation, it is doing it 1/1000th of what Trump's campaign has done.

Most of what you said is not desperation besides global warming (which she hardly talks about). You should go reeducate yourself so you know what you are talking about next time.
Hacking up the Supreme Court isn't desperation? LOL ok

Forum List

Back