3. New Mexico
4. Tennessee
5. Louisiana
6. Arkansas
7. South Carolina
8. Delaware
9. Missouri
10. Alabama

9 out of ten rural, but a mix of politics.

Wrong.....you didn't post the link and the reason you didn't is that 1) the dangerous places in those states are democrat cities.....2) and for many of those states it is the suicide rate that drives the death rate.

The major cities in Louisiana...controlled by democrats, dittos Tennesee.....

democrat law enforcement and social policies drive the crime rates...

It's kind of amazing how "diverse" and Democratic neighborhoods and cities are always the leaders in violence, crime, murder, rape, illiteracy, unemployment, drug use, HIV/AIDS rates, and welfare rates.

Then again, it's really not surprising at all.

In Chicago, shooting deaths take no holiday - CNN.com

This seems to be a major problem. What are the authorities doing about it ?

Liberals have been very successful in the "Detroitifcation" of large American cities. Your beloved London Mayer will no doubt follow suit, only instead of illiterate African-Americans, you'll have Muslims burning the place down.
Its strange that there is such poverty and violence in the richest nation on earth. Obviously your gun laws dont help.

It's not strange at all, the "poverty and violence" goes hand in hand with "diversity". Multiculturalism is a complete failure, America's large cities are proof.

Liberals have been very successful in the "Detroitifcation" of large American cities. Your beloved London Mayer will no doubt follow suit, only instead of illiterate African-Americans, you'll have Muslims burning the place down.
Its strange that there is such poverty and violence in the richest nation on earth. Obviously your gun laws dont help.

It's not strange at all, the "poverty and violence" goes hand in hand with "diversity". Multiculturalism is a complete failure, America's large cities are proof.
Multi-culturalism works well in other parts of the world. I work in many of our larger cities and people tend to get along. Maybe the racist attitudes that you regularly trot out are a problem ?

Multi-culturalism works well in other parts of the world. I work in many of our larger cities and people tend to get along. Maybe the racist attitudes that you regularly trot out are a problem ?

Name one place where multiculturalism has worked well.

People "getting along" doesn't seem to be stopping the epic crime rates perpetrated by blacks now does it?

How is pointing out those statistical facts make me or anyone else "racist"? People form negative opinions of blacks because of their actions. If they act like thugs and savages, people will have that opinion of them. If blacks were all a bunch of book worms and scientists then we would think of them as smart, would that make me "racist" too?

Chicago outlawed guns for years in the mid 1990s till the case made it to the supreme Court....

Gun deaths never lowered.

People "getting along" doesn't seem to be stopping the epic crime rates perpetrated by blacks now does it?

How is pointing out those statistical facts make me or anyone else "racist"? People form negative opinions of blacks because of their actions. If they act like thugs and savages, people will have that opinion of them. If blacks were all a bunch of book worms and scientists then we would think of them as smart, would that make me "racist" too?
Crime is caused by poverty not race. And you are a racist to make that racist case, or stupid or both. Maybe your society is structured unfairly ?

Chicago outlawed guns for years in the mid 1990s till the case made it to the supreme Court....

Outlawing guns is one thing. Enforcing it is another. Perhaps your police need to enforce this.

Maybe you can explain why most of the Chicago killings are minorities killing each other and not whites doing the killing?

Crime is caused by poverty not race. And you are a racist to make that racist case, or stupid or both. Maybe your society is structured unfairly ?

How would you know?

What would be fair to you?

Outlawing guns is one thing. Enforcing it is another. Perhaps your police need to enforce this.

They can't it's against the 2 nd amendment to outlaw guns...

Maybe you can explain why most of the Chicago killings are minorities killing each other and not whites doing the killing?
It doesn't matter! And it's because you're a racist!

:spinner:

Outlawing firearms will not stop the criminal. America is not some small Island where gun control can work.

So try again and maybe you can tell me why blacks kill blacks and not us crackers?

It doesn't matter! And it's because you're a racist!

:spinner:

I know That!

Poverty does not make anyone commit a crime, it's used as an excuse. Plenty of law abiding citizens live in poverty, and make it out through hard work and studying. Even the poorest people get a free education here. How dare you claim poor people are more prone to commit crimes, that is discriminatory based on income.

Bullshit.

Middle class and rich people don't commit crime?

Drugs and gangs. I would say is number 1.

Mental health and social disorders.

Family violence.

Growing up in Baltimore, where crime has been a problem before I was born, was not caused just by the poor.

Crimes have been committed in middle class neighborhoods.

And not by blacks.

Are you actually the racist?

Blaming poor blacks?

I would imagine that these are the poorest in your society. From the dawn of time the criminals have come from the poorest classes. Maybe you need to look at why minorities are the poorest in your society ? Some of the responses to this thread indicate where some of the problems lie.

No shit.
Neither does nationalized *edumuncation*.
Or nationalized medicine.
Or welfare.

I would imagine that these are the poorest in your society. From the dawn of time the criminals have come from the poorest classes. Maybe you need to look at why minorities are the poorest in your society ? Some of the responses to this thread indicate where some of the problems lie.

It's because minority's vote for Democrats...not hard to figure out why there poor...

Hand outs instead of hand ups.

Bullshit.

Middle class and rich people don't commit crime?

Drugs and gangs. I would say is number 1.

Mental health and social disorders.

Family violence.

Growing up in Baltimore, where crime has been a problem before I was born, was not caused just by the poor.

Crimes have been committed in middle class neighborhoods.

And not by blacks.

Are you actually the racist?

Blaming poor blacks?
You arent listening. The crimes will be committed by poor people. They could be black or white. However if you have a group of people who have been shit on for centuries then they are likely to be the victims of capitalisms failure.

By the way not all poor people are criminals but pretty much all crims will be poor.

And when they go into these areas they are accused of racism and profiling.

How are they to control cities where they are not welcome.

Forum List

Back