Falling apart - American no go zones.

In Chicago, shooting deaths take no holiday - CNN.com

This seems to be a major problem. What are the authorities doing about it ?

Liberals have been very successful in the "Detroitifcation" of large American cities. Your beloved London Mayer will no doubt follow suit, only instead of illiterate African-Americans, you'll have Muslims burning the place down.
Its strange that there is such poverty and violence in the richest nation on earth. Obviously your gun laws dont help.

Chicago outlawed guns for years in the mid 1990s till the case made it to the supreme Court....

Gun deaths never lowered.

Outlawing guns is one thing. Enforcing it is another. Perhaps your police need to enforce this.
And when they go into these areas they are accused of racism and profiling.

How are they to control cities where they are not welcome.
Perhaps they need to work with the community and not shoot black folks for having a faulty tail light ?

It's not strange at all, the "poverty and violence" goes hand in hand with "diversity". Multiculturalism is a complete failure, America's large cities are proof.
Multi-culturalism works well in other parts of the world. I work in many of our larger cities and people tend to get along. Maybe the racist attitudes that you regularly trot out are a problem ?

Name one place where multiculturalism has worked well.

People "getting along" doesn't seem to be stopping the epic crime rates perpetrated by blacks now does it?

How is pointing out those statistical facts make me or anyone else "racist"? People form negative opinions of blacks because of their actions. If they act like thugs and savages, people will have that opinion of them. If blacks were all a bunch of book worms and scientists then we would think of them as smart, would that make me "racist" too?
Crime is caused by poverty not race. And you are a racist to make that racist case, or stupid or both. Maybe your society is structured unfairly ?
Bullshit.

Middle class and rich people don't commit crime?

Drugs and gangs. I would say is number 1.

Mental health and social disorders.

Family violence.

Growing up in Baltimore, where crime has been a problem before I was born, was not caused just by the poor.

Crimes have been committed in middle class neighborhoods.

And not by blacks.

Are you actually the racist?

Blaming poor blacks?
You arent listening. The crimes will be committed by poor people. They could be black or white. However if you have a group of people who have been shit on for centuries then they are likely to be the victims of capitalisms failure.

By the way not all poor people are criminals but pretty much all crims will be poor.
Tommy.

There are 3 prisons within a ten mile area where I live.

I can assure you that there are numerous inmates who did not grow up poor.

1 of these prisons is State maximum security.

1 of them is a female prison.

The other is minimum security.

Liberals have been very successful in the "Detroitifcation" of large American cities. Your beloved London Mayer will no doubt follow suit, only instead of illiterate African-Americans, you'll have Muslims burning the place down.
Its strange that there is such poverty and violence in the richest nation on earth. Obviously your gun laws dont help.

Chicago outlawed guns for years in the mid 1990s till the case made it to the supreme Court....

Gun deaths never lowered.

Outlawing guns is one thing. Enforcing it is another. Perhaps your police need to enforce this.
And when they go into these areas they are accused of racism and profiling.

How are they to control cities where they are not welcome.
Perhaps they need to work with the community and not shoot black folks for having a faulty tail light ?
Oh boy!

You are deluded if you believe that.

Watching CNN again?

Fucking bullshit, Tommy.

Multi-culturalism works well in other parts of the world. I work in many of our larger cities and people tend to get along. Maybe the racist attitudes that you regularly trot out are a problem ?

People "getting along" doesn't seem to be stopping the epic crime rates perpetrated by blacks now does it?

How is pointing out those statistical facts make me or anyone else "racist"? People form negative opinions of blacks because of their actions. If they act like thugs and savages, people will have that opinion of them. If blacks were all a bunch of book worms and scientists then we would think of them as smart, would that make me "racist" too?
Crime is caused by poverty not race. And you are a racist to make that racist case, or stupid or both. Maybe your society is structured unfairly ?
Bullshit.

Family violence.

Growing up in Baltimore, where crime has been a problem before I was born, was not caused just by the poor.

And not by blacks.

Blaming poor blacks?
You arent listening. The crimes will be committed by poor people. They could be black or white. However if you have a group of people who have been shit on for centuries then they are likely to be the victims of capitalisms failure.

By the way not all poor people are criminals but pretty much all crims will be poor.
Tommy.

There is are 3 prisons within a ten mile area where I live.

I think America has the largest prison population in the western world. Why is that ? Americans are not bad people they are as good or bad as the rest of the world. Your economy is leaving too many people behind.

Most dangerous states.
1. Alaska
2. Nevada
3. New Mexico
4. Tennessee
5. Louisiana
6. Arkansas
7. South Carolina
8. Delaware
9. Missouri
10. Alabama

9 out of ten rural, but a mix of politics.

Nevada's crime is centered in Clark County. A notorious democrat stronghold and responsible for 90% of the violent crime in this State.

Bullshit.

Family violence.

And not by blacks.

Blaming poor blacks?

Tommy.

I think America has the largest prison population in the western world. Why is that ? Americans are not bad people they are as good or bad as the rest of the world. Your economy is leaving too many people behind.
Don't break the law.

You won't go to jail.

The economy has zero to do with a person's desire to commit crimes and go to prison.

I had a friend who's brother spent most of his life in jail.

He recently was released for the tenth time and drugged himself dead.

They were far from poor.

And when they go into these areas they are accused of racism and profiling. How are they to control cities where they are not welcome.
You really need to acquaint yourself with The Rules. To wit:
  • When blacks kill blacks, it's because you're a racist.
  • When Muslims kill Muslims, it's because you're an Islamophobe.
  • When different minorities kill other minorities, it's because you're a bigot and/or xenophobe.
Once you have the terminology nailed down, it gets pretty automatic.

Bullshit.

Family violence.

And not by blacks.

Blaming poor blacks?

Tommy.

Don't break the law.

You won't go to jail.

The economy has zero to do with a person's desire to commit crimes and go to prison.

They were far from poor.
Listen I get that..................but the fact is that the vast majority of crime stems from poverty. When people think that the system doesnt work for them then they look at other options.
Drugs is another issue but is related. The war on drugs has failed just like prohibition, and it has,like prohibition , fuelled the growth of drug gangs.

Bullshit.

Family violence.

And not by blacks.

Blaming poor blacks?

Tommy.

We have one of the highest prison rates of the civilized world because we have the highest minority rates of Western countries.

You do a good job of tap dancing around the blatantly obvious.

And when they go into these areas they are accused of racism and profiling. How are they to control cities where they are not welcome.
  • When different minorities kill other minorities, it's because you're a bigot and/or xenophobe.
Thats not what I am saying and you know that.

Bullshit.

Family violence.

And not by blacks.

Blaming poor blacks?

Tommy.

We have one of the highest prison rates of the civilized world because we have the highest minority rates of Western countries.

Racism.

Thank you Mac.

I will print this and frame it.

Tattoo it on my forehead.

Yeah that's it.

So I don't forget.

Bullshit.

Family violence.

And not by blacks.

Blaming poor blacks?

Tommy.

Don't break the law.

You won't go to jail.

They were far from poor.
Listen I get that..................but the fact is that the vast majority of crime stems from poverty. When people think that the system doesnt work for them then they look at other options.
Drugs is another issue but is related. The war on drugs has failed just like prohibition, and it has,like prohibition , fuelled the growth of drug gangs.
It's not that they think the system doesn't work for them.

They are told the system doesn't work for them, repeatedly.

Myself and many others have walked away from this mindset and have never looked back.

Occasionally, I am able to convince those who are repeatedly told they can't make it, that they can make it and succeed.

Your desire to tell them differently makes it harder for me to help them succeed.

One such individual is now a Major in the Air Force, has a wonderful family and has followed my lead in assisting others to succeed.

Tommy.

Don't break the law.

You won't go to jail.

They were far from poor.

Myself and many others have walked away from this mindset and have never looked back.

Occasionally, I am able to convince those who are repeatedly told they can't make it, that they can make it and succeed.

Your desire to tell them differently makes it harder for me to help them succeed.

One such individual is now a Major in the Air Force, has a wonderful family and has followed my lead in assisting others to succeed.
Well you have to look at the reasons that arts of the country are sewers. Obviously some will make it but they have made it in spite of the system not because of it .

Check out some of the comments on this thread and tell me there isnt a problem.

Tommy.

Don't break the law.

You won't go to jail.

They were far from poor.

Well you have to look at the reasons that arts of the country are sewers. Obviously some will make it but they have made it in spite of the system not because of it .

Check out some of the comments on this thread and tell me there isnt a problem.
I'm halfway between two of the biggest sewers.

Baltimore and Washington.

In spite of the system.

What system?

The demise I see is pure unfettered laziness and no desire to put forth the effort.

I see Individuals who expect others to give them their success, without effort.

I'm sorry, Tommy.

I don't make excuses and I don't accept them.

Bullshit.

Family violence.

And not by blacks.

Blaming poor blacks?

Tommy.

Don't break the law.

You won't go to jail.

They were far from poor.

And Americas 50 year , trillions of dollar war on poverty Is a success?

Bullshit.

Family violence.

And not by blacks.

Blaming poor blacks?

Tommy.

Racism.

Racism is always the excuse with your type of people, you use that as an all-encompassing excuse for anything and everything for minorities, but primarily for Blacks.

It's not racism if Blacks commit more criminal offences than others. Black on White crime, Black males are more violent than White males, they also are in general more racist toward Whites.

Screen-Shot-2014-11-25-at-12.30.37-PM.jpg

10428075_1422566174730337_4590820973436578989_n.jpg

Blacks are not only more violent towards Whites, they also are more violent toward other Blacks, this illustrates that Black males are just more violent per se.

upload_2017-7-7_0-4-2.png

Fig-4.jpg

Most dangerous states.
1. Alaska
2. Nevada
3. New Mexico
4. Tennessee
5. Louisiana
6. Arkansas
7. South Carolina
8. Delaware
9. Missouri
10. Alabama

9 out of ten rural, but a mix of politics.

Nevada's crime is centered in Clark County. A notorious democrat stronghold and responsible for 90% of the violent crime in this State.

Is that Las Vegas, Clark County?

I have been to Lake Tahoe on the Nevada side and also on the California side, this when I visited a friend of mine in Walnut Creek, California.

I have never been to Las Vegas, too vulgar for me, but I liked Lake Tahoe very much.

Forum List

Back