🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Falling apart - American no go zones.

Multi-culturalism works well in other parts of the world. I work in many of our larger cities and people tend to get along. Maybe the racist attitudes that you regularly trot out are a problem ?

Name one place where multiculturalism has worked well.

People "getting along" doesn't seem to be stopping the epic crime rates perpetrated by blacks now does it?

How is pointing out those statistical facts make me or anyone else "racist"? People form negative opinions of blacks because of their actions. If they act like thugs and savages, people will have that opinion of them. If blacks were all a bunch of book worms and scientists then we would think of them as smart, would that make me "racist" too?
Crime is caused by poverty not race. And you are a racist to make that racist case, or stupid or both. Maybe your society is structured unfairly ?

Crime is caused by young males raised without fathers.....we had massive poverty during the depression but very little crime.

That's a good point, during The Great Depression the poverty was severe, poverty now is nothing compared to the chronic poverty during The Great Depression and yet millions didn't go out shooting people, stealing off people, raping people etc.

Look at the people in John Steinbeck's "The Grapes of Wrath", those people are representative of the poor during that era, they were poor but they remained fundamentally decent people.

The difference? Intact families. Young males raised by men to be men.

Exactly and this is why the Nuclear Traditional Family is so important to any society, not this Faggot Family and Carpet Munching Family, a man and a woman and biological children, and normal love and also discipline and young males raised by men to be men, with strong male role models to emulate.

Name one place where multiculturalism has worked well.

People "getting along" doesn't seem to be stopping the epic crime rates perpetrated by blacks now does it?

How is pointing out those statistical facts make me or anyone else "racist"? People form negative opinions of blacks because of their actions. If they act like thugs and savages, people will have that opinion of them. If blacks were all a bunch of book worms and scientists then we would think of them as smart, would that make me "racist" too?
Crime is caused by poverty not race. And you are a racist to make that racist case, or stupid or both. Maybe your society is structured unfairly ?

Crime is caused by young males raised without fathers.....we had massive poverty during the depression but very little crime.

That's a good point, during The Great Depression the poverty was severe, poverty now is nothing compared to the chronic poverty during The Great Depression and yet millions didn't go out shooting people, stealing off people, raping people etc.

Look at the people in John Steinbeck's "The Grapes of Wrath", those people are representative of the poor during that era, they were poor but they remained fundamentally decent people.

The difference? Intact families. Young males raised by men to be men.

Exactly and this is why the Nuclear Traditional Family is so important to any society, not this Faggot Family and Carpet Munching Family, a man and a woman and biological children, and normal love and also discipline and young males raised by men to be men, with strong male role models to emulate.

In "Life at the Bottom," the author is a psychiatrist who worked at both a public hospital and a British prison....and he tells the same story we are seeing here...decades of teenage girls having babies and living on the Dole......and the rates of violence are increasing because of it...

In Chicago, shooting deaths take no holiday - CNN.com

This seems to be a major problem. What are the authorities doing about it ?
Tommy is right about this. There are areas in this country even police dread going in . Mostly poor, non white or "immigrant". These are where the majority of shootings take place, not to mention police shootings, good or bad. I don't blame cops for being so paranoid from the level of violence and animosity in those communities.

Tommy is right about this. There are areas in this country even police dread going in . Mostly poor, non white or "immigrant". These are where the majority of shootings take place, not to mention police shootings, good or bad. I don't blame cops for being so paranoid from the level of violence and animosity in those communities.

Britain is actually more violent....

Most dangerous states.
1. Alaska
2. Nevada
3. New Mexico
4. Tennessee
5. Louisiana
6. Arkansas
7. South Carolina
8. Delaware
9. Missouri
10. Alabama

9 out of ten rural, but a mix of politics.

Nevada's crime is centered in Clark County. A notorious democrat stronghold and responsible for 90% of the violent crime in this State.

Is that Las Vegas, Clark County?

I have been to Lake Tahoe on the Nevada side and also on the California side, this when I visited a friend of mine in Walnut Creek, California.

I have never been to Las Vegas, too vulgar for me, but I liked Lake Tahoe very much.

Yes, Clark County is Las Vegas and the surrounding area.

Britain is actually more violent....

I think in size and population ratio to America they probably are, your population is 325 million and their population is 66 million, so effectively for someone to compare the UK crime rate to America's crime rate without taking into account the relevant population difference, to say America's crime rate is higher and the UK is lower is a ridiculous argument.

For a small nation the UK has a higher violent crime rate.

Liberals have been very successful in the "Detroitifcation" of large American cities. Your beloved London Mayer will no doubt follow suit, only instead of illiterate African-Americans, you'll have Muslims burning the place down.
Its strange that there is such poverty and violence in the richest nation on earth. Obviously your gun laws dont help.

I'm curious, Tommy...what do gun laws have to do with poverty levels?

Maybe you can explain why most of the Chicago killings are minorities killing each other and not whites doing the killing?
I would imagine that these are the poorest in your society. From the dawn of time the criminals have come from the poorest classes. Maybe you need to look at why minorities are the poorest in your society ? Some of the responses to this thread indicate where some of the problems lie.

It's because minority's vote for Democrats...not hard to figure out why there poor...

Hand outs instead of hand ups.

Leftists fight tooth and nail to keeps Blacks down, to keep Blacks on the Leftist Plantation, Leftists have done NOTHING for Blacks only keep them poor and on welfare.

More and more Blacks though are waking up and smelling the coffee and either voting Conservative or at least are open minded to hearing about what Conservatism can offer and that as you say is a hand UP and NOT a hand OUT.

Of course then the Leftists call those Blacks self-hating Blacks and the still brainwashed Blacks call them race sellouts, it's all disgusting and illustrates that Leftists are in general just vile racists who LOVE to call EVERYONE ELSE racist, yet if they want to know who IS the biggest racist they should look in their mirrors.
Your views are irrelevant.

No your views are irrelevant, you should take your vile views elsewhere.

I don't think anyone has ever gotten their asses kicked as much as Tommy-girl has in this thread. He can't acknowledge statistical facts. His homo-progressive programming only allows him to dismiss them or call people "racist" for citing it.

I would imagine that these are the poorest in your society. From the dawn of time the criminals have come from the poorest classes. Maybe you need to look at why minorities are the poorest in your society ? Some of the responses to this thread indicate where some of the problems lie.

It's because minority's vote for Democrats...not hard to figure out why there poor...

Leftists fight tooth and nail to keeps Blacks down, to keep Blacks on the Leftist Plantation, Leftists have done NOTHING for Blacks only keep them poor and on welfare.

More and more Blacks though are waking up and smelling the coffee and either voting Conservative or at least are open minded to hearing about what Conservatism can offer and that as you say is a hand UP and NOT a hand OUT.

Of course then the Leftists call those Blacks self-hating Blacks and the still brainwashed Blacks call them race sellouts, it's all disgusting and illustrates that Leftists are in general just vile racists who LOVE to call EVERYONE ELSE racist, yet if they want to know who IS the biggest racist they should look in their mirrors.

I don't think anyone has ever gotten their asses kicked as much as Tommy-girl has in this thread. He can't acknowledge statistical facts. His homo-progressive programming only allows him to dismiss them or call people "racist" for citing it.

It's impossible to reason with or have any type of rational discussion with this sort who is so closed minded, ignorant and contemptuous of any differing opinion and who's general resort is to call everything "racist", "bigot" while being unable to recognise themselves as exactly that a racist bigot and also an intense Xenophobe.

4 through 10 are dangerous due to natural disasters.

Stop on any highway leading from Vegas to California, and you will find at least a dozen discarded needles for 10 feet in any direction; most of the crime in Nevada comes from Californians, full of junkies and meth heads and gangbangers.

Liberals have been very successful in the "Detroitifcation" of large American cities. Your beloved London Mayer will no doubt follow suit, only instead of illiterate African-Americans, you'll have Muslims burning the place down.
Its strange that there is such poverty and violence in the richest nation on earth. Obviously your gun laws dont help.

It's from mass immigration, which has always been a drag on the U.S.; all that 'diversity' only creates havoc and poverty for both natives and immigrants. It's no coincidence the northern elite Democrats threw open the doors to both legal and illegal immigration at the same time the Civil Rights Acts were passed; they wanted to make sure native blacks and hispanics and those uppity union proles knew they were being replaced.

4 through 10 are dangerous due to natural disasters.

Stop on any highway leading from Vegas to California, and you will find at least a dozen discarded needles for 10 feet in any direction; most of the crime in Nevada comes from Californians, full of junkies and meth heads and gangbangers.

This is why I fully support Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte with his War on Drug Dealers, literally State Sanctioned Police Death Squads roaming the entire nation, hunting down and shooting drug dealers where they stand.

Of course The Usual Suspects ie. Leftist Activists, Human Rights fanatics and The Neo-Marxist UN are all screaming about Muh Human Rights, but Rodrigo Duterte doesn't give a crap and the people of the Philippines for a majority fully support his initiative to wipe drug dealers off the face of the earth.

Drug dealers have NO Human Rights or NO Civil Rights, dealing Crack and Meth to people including children and teenagers forfeits ANY Human Rights or Civil Rights.

All Western nations should do the same thing, State Sanctioned Police Death Squads to hunt down and shoot drug dealers where they stand.

The pathetic War on Drugs has been a monumental failure and has resulted in even more drugs being trafficked by Drug Mules, most often people who either have NO idea they are a Drug Mule or by people who are FORCED to swallow small packages of Crack, Cocaine etc and then put on a plane or driven and put across borders and after the packages of drugs have either been FORCED out of them via laxatives or CUT out of their stomachs they then are murdered.

Who possibly could defend ANY drug dealers they are wastes of human skin and nobody should care if they are executed on the spot where they are found either by State Sanctioned Police Death Squads or State Sanctioned Paramilitary forces.

Zero Tolerance on drug dealers. Period. Let's have a proper War on Drugs. Period.

It does help when they are actually racist.

It does help when they are actually racist.
Only in your juvenile mind.

It’s not up to the authorities to do anything – the problem is beyond the scope and purview of local elected officials.

For example, there’s nothing local authorities can do to change the fact that American society is inherently violent – a society where violence is sanction as a legitimate means of conflict resolution; from corporal punishment in schools to capital punishment in the legal system, violence permeates all aspects of American culture.

There’s also nothing local authorities can do to address the problem of mental illness, where there is no comprehensive system in place for the detection and treatment of mental disorders that all too often result in gun violence.

Indeed, affording Americans access to comprehensive mental health detection and treatment is the responsibility of Congressional leaders, not local authorities.

Alas, the country had an abundance of psychiatric hospitals and institutions to treat the mentally unstable......

Until leftist gasbags deemed them too stigmatizing
so that now these unfortunates roam the streets and get outpatient care......

Forum List

Back