Fallout From Trump's Expertise in Foreign Affairs

Did The Kurds Make a Grave Error in Ever Trusting America?

• yes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • no

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • disgusted

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
World needs to wipe its own ass.
Isolationist bs.

The part of the world we get involved with, directly effect our national interests. It's like when the first PRez Bush went into Kuwait .. we were not as dependent on the oil there as our allies were, but the adage goes "we our allies sneeze, the US catches a cold"

but perhaps his masterpiece was enriching a sworn enemy to the US and the rest of the world with the Iran deal.
I certainly don't consider Iran to be our sworn enemy. That's US rightard thinking.

Sad and a sign of how the world views America under Trump. After the Bush/Cheney actions it took Obama a few years to get the world to trust and respect America, and now Trump in his hatred of all things Obama ...

BEIRUT, Lebanon — Syria’s most powerful Kurdish militia has called on President Bashar al-Assad’s government to send forces to protect it against an attack by Turkey, the first sign of shifting political alliances in eastern Syria since President Trump announced that he would withdraw American troops.

Syria’s Kurds, Feeling Betrayed by the U.S., Ask Assad Government for Protection

Syria’s Kurds, Feeling Betrayed by the U.S., Ask Assad Government for Protection
E43801A8-9E26-4501-B876-CBEA6C78E552.jpeg

Sad and a sign of how the world views America under Trump. After the Bush/Cheney actions it took Obama a few years to get the world to trust and respect America, and now Trump in his hatred of all things Obama ...

BEIRUT, Lebanon — Syria’s most powerful Kurdish militia has called on President Bashar al-Assad’s government to send forces to protect it against an attack by Turkey, the first sign of shifting political alliances in eastern Syria since President Trump announced that he would withdraw American troops.

View attachment 237502
Sounds like Neville Chamberlain

Trump's "appeasement" in the face of America's enemies is very much in line with his family's values -- avoid military service at all costs, but try very hard to make a profit off those who serve

Should US citizens feel betrayed by Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer who want diseased illegals coming across the border raping and killing US women?

You mean the Illegals Americans invite to do the shitty jobs they don't want to do?

Isolationist bs.

The part of the world we get involved with, directly effect our national interests. It's like when the first PRez Bush went into Kuwait .. we were not as dependent on the oil there as our allies were, but the adage goes "we our allies sneeze, the US catches a cold"

Assad has always protected his Kurdish population.

they suffered under hussein & reagan ignored it. & turkey hates them.

That's Iraq. Get your countries right. Assad has always protected his people.

ya, i know it was iraq. & guess what? i know that saddam is dead!

my POINT being that the kurds are a formidable bunch... but not only have we screwed them during saint ronny's regime... we screwed them again now. they were doing most of the fighting & we abandoned them.... AGAIN.

duh.

Take you on in the bullring any day over Syria. Go ahead and challenge me if you have the balls. No evidence to prove the Syrian army used chemical weapons on their own people. None at all.

What the fuck is your problem? Resorting to threats shows that you're just spewing bullshit out of your ass. Fucking pathetic.

Whine, Get a Check. Whine, Get a Check.

Just like the South Vietnamese, who should bear the whole responsibility for losing the Vietnam War to the Communists, the Kurds have been an unreliable and incompetent ally and should be left to fight their own battles instead of freeloading off our blood and treasure.
US was an opportunity for the Kurds, no doubt. Kurds served as boots on the ground for the US. An election between.
Tossed Saladin

The Kurds were inspired by Nancy Sinatra's song, "These Boots Are Made for Walking" and Del Shannon's "Runaway."

In Vietnam, I was stationed in a Tactical Area of Responsibility (An Hoa) where our South Vietnamese "allies" had a peace treaty with the Viet Cong. Their compound was lit up all night but they were never attacked.

We certainly did. There, on Operation Tuscaloosa, after the first two platoons had crossed the local river, the first three Marines were shot in the head by snipers using Czech-made hunting scopes. I was in the third platoon, which couldn't join the battle without getting cut to pieces like the other two.

Those Marines were pinned down for 9 hours, losing 25 more KIA, because the battalion commander refused to call in artillery or airstrikes. He did that because the enemy would always run away as soon as spies (including South Vietnamese officers) informed them of what was coming.

And of course Assad will protect the Kurds. They are Syrian citizens

Because we all know Assad is big on protecting his citizens and would never do something like using chemical weapons against civilians.

putin & assad have a lot in common.

Chemical weapons were used. But not by Assad. Assad is an intelligent individual who would never invite the UN weapons inspectors to Damascus to inspect the destruction of the weapons AND THEN use sarin gas in a suburb of Damascus while the UN had boots on the ground.

That's insane. Assad would never do that. False flag.

Should US citizens feel betrayed by Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer who want diseased illegals coming across the border raping and killing US women?
Those Who Oppose the Wall Should Be Put Up Against a Wall

Treason runs wild.
What's the reason?
Treason wins only when
None dare call it treason.

Take you on in the bullring any day over Syria. Go ahead and challenge me if you have the balls. No evidence to prove the Syrian army used chemical weapons on their own people. None at all.

What the fuck is your problem? Resorting to threats shows that you're just spewing bullshit out of your ass. Fucking pathetic.

What threat? The bullring on this forum is awesome. If you have a way to back up all your posts anti Assad challenge me to a debate in the bullring. I love debate. AND by the way a debate is nor should be threatening at any given time.

Don't be a snowflake. And I will be happy to debate you at any given time.

Just like the South Vietnamese, who should bear the whole responsibility for losing the Vietnam War to the Communists, the Kurds have been an unreliable and incompetent ally and should be left to fight their own battles instead of freeloading off our blood and treasure.
I'll side with the US military experts and professionals over you ..
Stuck On Stupid Should Be the Time to Send Out an SOS

After all the times you've been let down by them, you still look up to the ruling class's appointed authorities. Pathetic.

Isolationist bs.

The part of the world we get involved with, directly effect our national interests. It's like when the first PRez Bush went into Kuwait .. we were not as dependent on the oil there as our allies were, but the adage goes "when our allies sneeze, the US catches a cold"
Sheik Down

Saddam would have sold the gutless and degenerate Kuwaitis' oil at a lower than OPEC prices to help finance his war against Iran.

Whine, Get a Check. Whine, Get a Check.

US was an opportunity for the Kurds, no doubt. Kurds served as boots on the ground for the US. An election between.
Tossed Saladin

The Kurds were inspired by Nancy Sinatra's song, "These Boots Are Made for Walking" and Del Shannon's "Runaway."

In Vietnam, I was stationed in a Tactical Area of Responsibility (An Hoa) where our South Vietnamese "allies" had a peace treaty with the Viet Cong. Their compound was lit up all night but they were never attacked.

We certainly did. There, on Operation Tuscaloosa, after the first two platoons had crossed the local river, the first three Marines were shot in the head by snipers using Czech-made hunting scopes. I was in the third platoon, which couldn't join the battle without getting cut to pieces like the other two.

Those Marines were pinned down for 9 hours, losing 25 more KIA, because the battalion commander refused to call in artillery or airstrikes. He did that because the enemy would always run away as soon as spies (including South Vietnamese officers) informed them of what was coming.
Intense. Do you feel, today, that this was common throughout the country or in “your” area in particular?
This is something I’ve heard about, like a vague rumour. Gets very little attention.

Forum List

Back