Fallout From Trump's Expertise in Foreign Affairs

Did The Kurds Make a Grave Error in Ever Trusting America?

• yes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • no

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • disgusted

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Sad and a sign of how the world views America under Trump. After the Bush/Cheney actions it took Obama a few years to get the world to trust and respect America, and now Trump in his hatred of all things Obama ...

BEIRUT, Lebanon — Syria’s most powerful Kurdish militia has called on President Bashar al-Assad’s government to send forces to protect it against an attack by Turkey, the first sign of shifting political alliances in eastern Syria since President Trump announced that he would withdraw American troops.

Syria’s Kurds, Feeling Betrayed by the U.S., Ask Assad Government for Protection

Syria’s Kurds, Feeling Betrayed by the U.S., Ask Assad Government for Protection
Whine, Get a Check. Whine, Get a Check.

Just like the South Vietnamese, who should bear the whole responsibility for losing the Vietnam War to the Communists, the Kurds have been an unreliable and incompetent ally and should be left to fight their own battles instead of freeloading off our blood and treasure.
US was an opportunity for the Kurds, no doubt. Kurds served as boots on the ground for the US. An election between.

Sad and a sign of how the world views America under Trump. After the Bush/Cheney actions it took Obama a few years to get the world to trust and respect America, and now Trump in his hatred of all things Obama ...

BEIRUT, Lebanon — Syria’s most powerful Kurdish militia has called on President Bashar al-Assad’s government to send forces to protect it against an attack by Turkey, the first sign of shifting political alliances in eastern Syria since President Trump announced that he would withdraw American troops.

World needs to wipe its own ass.
Thanks to Trump the US military is now the largest merc squad on earth. Does he release price lists or something?
I hope comes after you next.

Thanks to Trump the US military is now the largest merc squad on earth. Does he release price lists or something?
It would be the mother of all wars (really, really true this time).

Aww Trump would wipe the floor with you.

Half of the GIs will defect to me. We fought the true war against the true enemy. Trump better thinks twice.

Half of the GIs will defect to me. We fought the true war against the true enemy. Trump better thinks twice.
Merkel is causing a furor in Germany.

Nothing new. The mother of the AfD reshapes the German party landscape. However, I am not opposing Trump for his domestic policies. Those are entirely up to the Americans to decide upon.

Nothing new. The mother of the AfD reshapes the German party landscape. However, I am not opposing Trump for his domestic policies. Those are entirely up to the Americans to decide upon.
I say bomb Germany.

So let me get this straight, Trump is worse than Obama even though he slopped Fat Boy from playing with his rockets in the Pacific when Obama could not, then Trump fails to start any wars and begins to pull out of Syria after securing the area, something Obama could not do. In fact, Obama presided over mass genocide in the region followed by a mass migration to overwhelm Europe and did NOTHING, then Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi!. I still love him drawing red lines in the sand, but perhaps his masterpiece was enriching a sworn enemy to the US and the rest of the world with the Iran deal.

The Kurds don't need us, they have batman.

KurdistanLives.jpg

So let me get this straight, Trump is worse than Obama even though he slopped Fat Boy from playing with his rockets in the Pacific when Obama could not, then Trump fails to start any wars and begins to pull out of Syria after securing the area, something Obama could not do. In fact, Obama presided over mass genocide in the region followed by a mass migration to overwhelm Europe and did NOTHING, then Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi!. I still love him drawing red lines in the sand, but perhaps his masterpiece was enriching a sworn enemy to the US and the rest of the world with the Iran deal.

I remember Obama's State Department calling ISIS "disenfranchised Sunni young men" while they were invading Iraq? And he wouldn't help Iraq unless there was regime change?

Oh! This is my favorite thread right now!

Go Assad! Kill ISIS, protect the Kurds! Make peace again!

Fuck the Turks! Make them go home.

I say bomb Germany.
I bomb, say Germany.

I say bomb Germany.

I say mortar Minneapolis. Thanks, Obama.

Hang him for making us have to do so while we're at it.

Anyone that says Obama is stupid is wrong.

Give me a break. It's proper that the troops leave Syria to the Syrians.
huh?

red herring? Who disagrees with that? Obama pulled troops and said Iraqis and others had to take care of themselves and people like you went ape shit

No one says that American troops should not leave Syria to the Syrians. Stop being so disgusting

Give me a break. It's proper that the troops leave Syria to the Syrians.
huh?

red herring? Who disagrees with that? Obama pulled troops and said Iraqis and others had to take care of themselves and people like you went ape shit

No one says that American troops should not leave Syria to the Syrians. Stop being so disgusting

Oh you don't know me. My issue on this is restricted to his backing a faux rebellion called "Arab Spring". Solid Sunni as per normal with the mother fucker. Obama backed Sunni terrorists coming in from across the globe to overthrow Assad.

You want to dance with me? Get ready for a long dance.

Forum List

Back