Family net worth retreats to early 1990's levels

Geezus Kryst, what a fucking loser. You can't read your way out of a paper bag.
I didnt say MY taxes had gone up. I didnt say income taxes had gone up. I said "taxes". Which is true:
Single Largest Cigarette Tax Hike Goes Into Effect Wednesday | Fox News
And you ignored my comment that taxes, including income taxes, are scheduled to increase 1 Jan at the highest rate ever.
Quit deflecting, you pathetic loser. I laid out why the economy sucks. I pointed to specific programs and policies that made that happen.
Man up for once and admit I'm right.

LOL. I knew you couldn't answer because your taxes haven't gone up. You can't point out anyone who has had their taxes go up. Proof has been given about how taxes have decreased but your only thing you can point to is to highlight taxes that are set to expire. LOL. You lose again Rabbi as usual. When asked for facts, all you nutters are the same. you make excuses, change the topic or disappear.

Let's concentrate on whether or not a sales tax increase on cigs is a tax increase.

Meanwhile, we'll go another few trillion into debt trying to stimulate an ecomomy with federal work programs.

You guys should run for congress.

I didn't mention that idiotic point of cigarette taxes, he did. Get your boy in check.

And you ignored my comment that taxes, including income taxes, are scheduled to increase 1 Jan at the highest rate ever.

That tax increase is partly the result of Obama's payroll tax cuts expiring. So to say he raised taxes is disingenuous. He lowered taxes and now they will be resetting back to their previous level if nothing is done to extend the expiration date of the tax cut.

That is not an Obama tax increase. They will not reset to a level higher than when he took office. They have been lower all this time. Every working person in America has had lower federal taxes during Obama's tenure.

Another large part of the tax increase is the expiraton of the Bush tax cuts, which have been extended already by Obama and Congress.

I seriously doubt they will allow those cuts to expire. They will extend them again, with the exception of the top marginal rate. I would be surprised if that top margin tax cut is not allowed to expire.

Will tax rates be higher or lower come 1 Jan?
That's a tax increase.

False. You want it to be true, doesn't make it so. Sorry.

I'll even show how you have no clue what you're talking about.

Tell us specifically how much your taxes have increased. What percentage and what was the cause of it? Try and use actual facts and not the imaginary world that is going on in your head.

I didnt say MY taxes had gone up. I didnt say income taxes had gone up. I said "taxes". Which is true:
Quit deflecting, you pathetic loser. I laid out why the economy sucks. I pointed to specific programs and policies that made that happen.

LOL. I knew you couldn't answer because your taxes haven't gone up. You can't point out anyone who has had their taxes go up. Proof has been given about how taxes have decreased but your only thing you can point to is to highlight taxes that are set to expire. LOL. You lose again Rabbi as usual. When asked for facts, all you nutters are the same. you make excuses, change the topic or disappear.

You're even more pathetic than I thought. I prove my point and you ignore it.

I think we should be grateful if it stays at these levels. Regardless of who is to blame.

We are the only ones responsible for our lives and wealth.

You shoul;d try reading.
Or maybe knitting.
Ot anything other than smoking crack.
Taxes have increased. Some taxes have gone down. But we see the overall effect of Obama's policies: stagnation, high unemployment, high deficits.
Next deflection, please.

False. You want it to be true, doesn't make it so. Sorry.

I'll even show how you have no clue what you're talking about.

Tell us specifically how much your taxes have increased. What percentage and what was the cause of it? Try and use actual facts and not the imaginary world that is going on in your head.

You're melting down. Be calm.

If you want to claim that the average federal tax burden on the average American has gone up under Obama,

then you either have to prove it, or admit you can't.

That tax increase is partly the result of Obama's payroll tax cuts expiring. So to say he raised taxes is disingenuous. He lowered taxes and now they will be resetting back to their previous level if nothing is done to extend the expiration date of the tax cut.

That is not an Obama tax increase. They will not reset to a level higher than when he took office. They have been lower all this time. Every working person in America has had lower federal taxes during Obama's tenure.

Another large part of the tax increase is the expiraton of the Bush tax cuts, which have been extended already by Obama and Congress.

I seriously doubt they will allow those cuts to expire. They will extend them again, with the exception of the top marginal rate. I would be surprised if that top margin tax cut is not allowed to expire.

That's a tax increase.

Move those goal posts further.

Just go ahead and point to tax increases he has already enacted that are affecting the average american now. Oh you can't?

Just do what I did. just ignore it all

That about sums it up.

Yep edit my post to say something I didnt say ...Thats all you have left you loser.

That's a tax increase.

Just go ahead and point to tax increases he has already enacted that are affecting the average american now. Oh you can't?
Straw man much?
I never claimed present tax increases were THE cause of the shitty economy. I gave a whole list of things, that you've ignored.
You asked what policies the O administration had pursued to account for the poor recovery. I answered that. You haven't disproven a single one.

That's a tax increase.

Straw man much?
I never claimed present tax increases were THE cause of the shitty economy. I gave a whole list of things, that you've ignored.
You asked what policies the O administration had pursued to account for the poor recovery. I answered that. You haven't disproven a single one.

Actually I asked what policies that Obama has created have caused what the OP claims is Obamas fault...that net worth is down 40%? You of course changed that in to what you wanted to answer. Thanks for admitting that. Now try and answer what I asked.

Straw man much?

Actually I asked what policies that Obama has created have caused what the OP claims is Obamas fault...that net worth is down 40%? You of course changed that in to what you wanted to answer. Thanks for admitting that. Now try and answer what I asked.

I outlined the policies that have caused 1) home prices to continue to decline, 2) job opportunities to be scarce.
How are you going to change the goalposts or ignore the obvious again?

Straw man much?

I outlined the policies that have caused 1) home prices to continue to decline
?

You certainly did not. But I'm sure your racist mind thinks you did.

?

Of course I did.
So now that you cannot argue against what I wrote you simply denied it happened.
Typical. And you throw in an ad hom just for good measure with deflection possibilities.
You are one sorry assed piece of work.

?

Of course I did.
So now that you cannot argue against what I wrote you simply denied it happened.
Typical. And you throw in an ad hom just for good measure with deflection possibilities.

Let me check again.......

nope, you definitely didn't.

Of course I did.

Yawn.
Maybe this will help you:
Hooked on Phonics® | Learn to Read with Award-Winning Educational Programs

Of course I did.

Yawn.
Maybe this will help you:
Hooked on Phonics® | Learn to Read with Award-Winning Educational Programs

Awww, so close. You had a chance to link to your real answer, but even that you couldn't do right. Sad.

Forum List

Back