family sending all ten of their home-schooled children to college by the age of 12

but rather educate them about cartoons progressive atheists put out to teach children how to disobey and disrespect their parents.

That would be indoctrination by any definition.

Teaching them the truth is not indoctrination. It is preparing them for their first encounter with a liberal later on. lol..... they will know just how screwed up you people are. Look at you for the perfect example. You are not a rightwinger and this isn't satire. You chose the screen name because deception is your game.

You are not a guy

Deception is your game

The Simpsons teaches children about satire......a valuable life skill

The Simpsons can be funny at times but not as funny as your assessment of their contribution to society. I see now why you lefties consider the comedy channel so politically important.

That sir, is quite a joke indeed

Comedy is a valuable life skill. It opens doors personally and socially. The Simpsons is a defining social comedy of the current generation. To "protect" your children from such an exceptional social satire is a shame

Really? I agree with humor being a staple of a good life, but the Simpsons? Sorry, I don't see a lot of humor, I see a lot of disrespect.

There is good comedy and bad comedy, it all depends on taste.

The Simpsons can be funny at times but not as funny as your assessment of their contribution to society. I see now why you lefties consider the comedy channel so politically important.

That sir, is quite a joke indeed

Comedy is a valuable life skill. It opens doors personally and socially. The Simpsons is a defining social comedy of the current generation. To "protect" your children from such an exceptional social satire is a shame

Nonsense. There was a reason that show was on at night during the week and not Saturday morning. To appeal to young adults not children.

But don't bother to respond because I know you won't admit it.

It's called......PrimeTime

Good for them. But what's the point of this thread? That public school is inferior to home schooling? That every child should be home-schooled?

I doubt that most parents would have the time or be able to afford the lost income to school their children at home. How many parents are working one, two full time jobs just to get by? Should they quit their job(s)?

It is cheaper to homeschool your child than to send them to public school. That is a fact. You won't be buying school clothes, school supplies, etc, you won't be putting gasoline in your car to shuttle them back & forth, to pay for this field trip, paper for the teachers classroom, ( because otherwise they don't have it ) extra reading books, etc. Far cheaper to homeschool your child. You can join other homeschool parents and rotate during summer months or pay one to stay home and others chip in, there is always a way to do it if you have the will to put your children first and spare them the horrors of public school system.

One story that shocked me was a boy who raped a girl in an elementary school bathroom and the principal didn't report it right away. I was horrified to hear of what is happening in our elementary schools. The suicide rate is through the roof, time to put your children first and let them homeschool. - Jeri
Don't be so insulting. How about you *gasp* let the parents decide what's best for their child or children. My kids would hate to be home schooled not the least of which reason is that they attend a performing arts school. Home schooling is definitely not for every child and one horror story about something that happened in an elementary school doesn't make them all bad (or does one shooting make all gun owners bad?)

And you can't tell me that all parents are equipped to teach their child Trigonometry or Physics - what about the parents who took Vocational skills in High School? Hell, I was an English major in college, but I seriously doubt I could help my kids diagram a sentence at this point in my life.[/QUOTE

Is your sky blue? What planet are you living on? One horror story in an elementary school? You must be kidding me. The public schools in the usa are some of the most dangerous grounds you can walk onto in many parts of the country! Kids are being raped, murdered, bullied, commiting suicide at alarming rates. The public school system isn't even an option anymore. You need to wake up if you have children. Get them out of those public schools and invest some time in learning about home school program. Its cheaper to homeschool then attend public school anyhow. I'm offering some good advice to anyone here who has children. There are many single parents being assisted in getting their children into the homeschoolers program. Check into it. You may have in your group a mathematics genius. There is your math teacher. Your parents might be brilliant in history - bring them into the picture as well. Field trips, lectures - the sky is the limit - it can be as great an education as you are commited to giving them. It is up to you. Put the power back into your own hands and stop allowing the government to raise your children! Saul Alinsky is their role model! Wake up! - Jeri

Last edited:
It means we live in this world but we are not participating IN its wickedness, its godless education system that teaches communist spiritual father - Darwin lies - rather than the truth.

Children are a gift from God the bible says. We are responsible to raise our children to the glory of God. Not to the glory of this world and its godless system.

You raise your children your way. We'll raise ours the right way. According to the Word of God. Not the god of this world. Got it?

You just can't help but be incredibly insulting, can you? How dare you insinuate that children who aren't home schooled aren't being raised correctly, you sanctimonious bitch. And I don't recall God ever saying one fucking word about home schooling kids.

No they are not

They have been sheltered and are devoid of life experience both good and bad. They dont know how to deal with conflict because mommy has protected them from conflict. They don't know how to tease and be teased......the gentile ribbing of social interaction. They lack defense mechanisms built through years of unsupervised social interaction

A 12 year old is not going to be teased and mocked in a group full of 19-20 year olds? Your defensive parenting has prepared him for that?

You are wrong. I've heard all these arguements before and the results reflect the opposite. They are far more mature, better capable of handing adversity, not afraid to ask for assistance from an authority figure if having trouble, they are not intimidated because they have been taught that intimidation is a choice. You don't have to respond to it.

The 12 yr old homeschoolers I see in debate competitions now would rip into a 19 or 20 yr old and make an utter fool of them anyhow. These are very well educated children. They are equipped. Which is probably the trouble you are having with learning about homeschoolers. They are more equipped than your own children and you are worried about it. A wise parent would get with the program and do the same for their own children / grandchildren rather than grasp at straws to put down what obviously is a better plan. - Jeri

Exactly....you are raising social outcasts unable to resolve day to day conflicts on a one to one basis. Out of touch and in a world of their own

The Mitt Romneys of the next generation

Nonsense. Schools don't teach those skills, they are learned via social interaction. Homeschooling is not home jailing.

That would be indoctrination by any definition.

Teaching them the truth is not indoctrination. It is preparing them for their first encounter with a liberal later on. lol..... they will know just how screwed up you people are. Look at you for the perfect example. You are not a rightwinger and this isn't satire. You chose the screen name because deception is your game.

You are not a guy

Deception is your game

I'm more of a man in the spirit than you are! You have the backbone of a jellyfish! I am a woman who stands my ground and holds it better than most men can. Jeremiah it is! Don't like it? Tough!!

- Jeremiah

And just to be clear Rightwinger, I wouldn't let my children watch half the trash that is now on prime time. Most of it belongs in the gutter.

It means we live in this world but we are not participating IN its wickedness, its godless education system that teaches communist spiritual father - Darwin lies - rather than the truth.

Children are a gift from God the bible says. We are responsible to raise our children to the glory of God. Not to the glory of this world and its godless system.

You raise your children your way. We'll raise ours the right way. According to the Word of God. Not the god of this world. Got it?

You just can't help but be incredibly insulting, can you? How dare you insinuate that children who aren't home schooled aren't being raised correctly, you sanctimonious bitch. And I don't recall God ever saying one fucking word about home schooling kids.

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Obviously yours has some issues.

As to God telling his people to teach their children about Him? To protect them and teach them is the very beginning of Proverbs! The Book on Wisdom! ( Old Testament ) To train them and raise them up in the nurturing and admonition of the LORD? Of course, He did! You don't know this because you haven't read His Book. YET. Buy a bible and start reading it. - Jeri

Yes, the world would be sooo much better if all righties could homeskool their children. I can see it now...

yep, we'd learn things like indians killed each other, before us white folk arrived.....

I won't bother with the rest of your drivel, I'll just highlight this one. Question: What does this have to do with anything? Is that some sort of rationalization for OUR invading their country without first requesting if we could do so? Whites were the FIRST illegal immigrants to America.

And when the first boatload of pilgrims couldn't cut it and were starving, the Wampanoag fed them. The first act of welfare in the place now called the United States.

Last edited:
The parents aren't doing their kids any favors by sending them off to college at that age. They may be educationally gifted, but they'll end up socially stunted if they're not careful.

who the fuck should they socialize with? lefties?

Uh...other human beings. You know, the world they'll live in is full of all kinds of different people and if they don't know how to interact with them, they'll be forever on the outside looking in.

The claim that they don't know how to interact is pure horeshit conceived out of desperation. The children mentioned in the OP are successful doctors, lawyers, etc. They obviously interact quite well.

And just to be clear Rightwinger, I wouldn't let my children watch half the trash that is now on prime time. Most of it belongs in the gutter.

Good for you! :clap2:

Thankfully they are now grown. When little we watched MASH and other similar shows.

Did you know that MASH is the favorite show of Mensans? It is. I know a lawyer in the SE US who has highest IQ - member of Mensa - his favorite show? MASH. His favorite actor? Alan Alda. You're in good company.

I want to make an offer here to anyone reading this thread who would like to get their child out of the public school system and feels they cannot afford it or don't have the education. You can send me an email here or private message - whatever and I will get you the information you need for your state to get going. There is also alot of networking with homeschoolers and you probably already have a group nearby that you just don't know about yet. I would be happy to help ANY child get out of the public school system. Email me ANYTIME. I will be most happy to help out. You will be pleasantly surprised as to how easy it is! - Jeri

Last edited:
Is your sky blue? What planet are you living on? One horror story in an elementary school? You must be kidding me. The public schools in the usa are some of the most dangerous grounds you can walk onto in many parts of the country! Kids are being raped, murdered, bullied, commiting suicide at alarming rates. The public school system isn't even an option anymore. You need to wake up if you have children. Get them out of those public schools and invest some time in learning about home school program. Its cheaper to homeschool then attend public school anyhow. I'm offering some good advice to anyone here who has children. There are many single parents being assisted in getting their children into the homeschoolers program. Check into it. You may have in your group a mathematics genius. There is your math teacher. Your parents might be brilliant in history - bring them into the picture as well. Field trips, lectures - the sky is the limit - it can be as great an education as you are commited to giving them. It is up to you. Put the power back into your own hands and stop allowing the government to raise your children! Saul Alinsky is their role model! Wake up! - Jeri

How dare you tell me how to raise my children and that I'm doing something wrong. I already told you they attend a performing arts school, you idiot - oh, and it's ranked 111th in the nations academically so there's that, too. You are truly stupid and ignorant and if you are the product of home schooling, then I say absolutely, no thanks.

How dare you tell me how to raise my children and that I'm doing something wrong. I already told you they attend a performing arts school, you idiot - oh, and it's ranked 111th in the nations academically so there's that, too. You are truly stupid and ignorant and if you are the product of home schooling, then I say absolutely, no thanks.
Speaking of well adjusted....

That is a lot of anger for such a short paragraph

Putting kids in public schools is child abuse, so she is right. They aren't raised correctly. All the apologists for government schools participating in this thread are saying that home-schooled children aren't mentally well adjusted, so go fuck yourself.

Last edited:

Putting kids in public schools is child abuse, so she is right. They aren't raised correctly. All the apologists for government schools participating in this thread are saying that home-schooled children aren't mentally well adjusted, so go fuck yourself.

The greatest crisis going on in schools today is the bullying, the drug culture, the open homosexuality and lesbianism going on in there. It is abuse. I cannot tell you how frustrated I feel everytime I hear about another teen commiting suicide because he couldn't take another day of facing public school bullies! It is as if those parents have never even heard of the option of homeschooling! It is time to think outside of the school box and go with homeschooling! - Jeri

Forum List

Back