Family Sues PA School District After Their Daughter is Abused and Called a KKK Suppor

Mommy, Teacher called me "Ni**er". Boo-hoo.

Mommy, Teacher said she was sorry. Why are we suing?

Mommy, why is Al Sharpton in our living room?

How's that sound to you, you flaming fucking hypocrite? That okay with you?

By the way, shitforbrains, she had to change schools because of what that teacher started, which you would know if you weren't so busy shouting about how it's no big deal for adults in authority to verbally attack and belittle the students they're responsible for and to invite OTHER students to mock and belittle them, and how an apology makes it all better.

If you believe that, you must not have been a teenager any time in the last sixty years or so, or in contact with one.

But you DON'T believe it, and we both KNOW you don't believe it. What you believe is that that teacher agreed with you, that girl and her parents had the unutterable GALL to support Romney and not keep it a secret, and so anything that happens to them is deserved, no big deal, and anything that teacher did is a-okay, because she's a good liberal and they were just conservatives, not like real people.

Sorta this decade's new "ni**ers", huh? Who's the REAL Klan around here?

Why did she HAVE TO change schools?

If she was bullied, she would have a good reason to change schools. I'm surprised that a liberal like yourself would be acceptable to bullying. Don't you preach the value of education? Don't you want children to learn in a great learning environment?
Bullying? One incident does not bullying make......more proof that this is a money grab.

Probably because she was harrassed.

Thanks, Locke. I've had Bod on ignore for something like a year, and the stupid bitch still can't figure that out.

A couple of the stories I read said that the harassment went on for days after the incident, and her parents had to enroll her in a different school.

It's amazing how having an authority figure like a teacher sanction and encourage abuse of a student will spark other students to abuse her . . . well, amazing to leftists. It's fucking OBVIOUS to anyone sane with any knowledge of human nature in general and teenagers in particular.

We tend to give the left more credit than they deserve. I sort of have a hunch Bodecea knows that the left is using public schools as institutions of political indoctrination and they like this fascistic idea and will do and say anything for that issue not to be addressed. There is a thread on here on Bill Where advocating just that. Bodecea is a fascist liar.
Still crying...you guys are such weaklings.

If she was bullied, she would have a good reason to change schools. I'm surprised that a liberal like yourself would be acceptable to bullying. Don't you preach the value of education? Don't you want children to learn in a great learning environment?
Bullying? One incident does not bullying make......more proof that this is a money grab.

Read a few more articles on the topic from different sources. It was not one incident, it continued on the part of students afterwards. Youre just afraid of the implications bringing attention to this sort of crap has on the leftist brainwashing agenda. Or Youre really this stupid and lazy? So which is it?

Thanks, Locke. I've had Bod on ignore for something like a year, and the stupid bitch still can't figure that out.

A couple of the stories I read said that the harassment went on for days after the incident, and her parents had to enroll her in a different school.

It's amazing how having an authority figure like a teacher sanction and encourage abuse of a student will spark other students to abuse her . . . well, amazing to leftists. It's fucking OBVIOUS to anyone sane with any knowledge of human nature in general and teenagers in particular.

We tend to give the left more credit than they deserve. I sort of have a hunch Bodecea knows that the left is using public schools as institutions of political indoctrination and they like this fascistic idea and will do and say anything for that issue not to be addressed. There is a thread on here on Bill Where advocating just that. Bodecea is a fascist liar.
Still crying...you guys are such weaklings.
No Youre such idiots Youre see through. Esoecially you. So which is it? You support fascist tactics being used on students to further your political views or Youre really this stupid?
If you dont address this point in the reply I assume you admit you support it.

Mommy, teacher called me racists Boo-hoo.

Mommy, teacher said she was sorry, why are we suing?

Why doesn't daddy work anymore after we sued my school?

No one at school will talk to me.

We're going to Disneyworld!!

Mommy, Teacher called me "Ni**er". Boo-hoo.

Mommy, Teacher said she was sorry. Why are we suing?

Mommy, why is Al Sharpton in our living room?

How's that sound to you, you flaming fucking hypocrite? That okay with you?

By the way, shitforbrains, she had to change schools because of what that teacher started, which you would know if you weren't so busy shouting about how it's no big deal for adults in authority to verbally attack and belittle the students they're responsible for and to invite OTHER students to mock and belittle them, and how an apology makes it all better.

If you believe that, you must not have been a teenager any time in the last sixty years or so, or in contact with one.

But you DON'T believe it, and we both KNOW you don't believe it. What you believe is that that teacher agreed with you, that girl and her parents had the unutterable GALL to support Romney and not keep it a secret, and so anything that happens to them is deserved, no big deal, and anything that teacher did is a-okay, because she's a good liberal and they were just conservatives, not like real people.

Sorta this decade's new "ni**ers", huh? Who's the REAL Klan around here?

Because her parents went to the media and the student body sided with the teacher.

I read more about this story than the over bloated OP.

She has been shunned by the student body, picked on, bullied etc, because the students have all banded together and sided with the teacher over the incident in question.

So yes, she had to be pulled from that school.

Still crying?
Why are you such a coward?

And....what makes you think I'm a coward, when I'm not the one clutching their pearls and crying over this?
I think you're a coward because you refuse to acknowledge even the existence of this post:
I have a hard time believing you wouldn't have filed an EEO complaint against your CO for calling you a rug-muncher in front of the entire squadron.

So, I think you're lying.

Let's see...before I answer...are you saying the situations are comparable?
Let's see...a person being called something humiliating in front of her peers by a person in authority over her.

I see your point. The two are NOTHING alike. :cool:
BTW...I was called a "gash" by a senior officer, a Marine major, at a squadron organized event, in front of everyone including the CO and XO and nothing was done about that. Nor did I ask that anything be done.
You should have. That behavior was inexcusable.

And you let him get away with it. Sad.
You had a responsibility to the women in your squadron to not let the Major's unprofessional conduct continue.

You let them down.

You were a bad officer. End of story.

I read more about this story than the over bloated OP.

She has been shunned by the student body, picked on, bullied etc, because the students have all banded together and sided with the teacher over the incident in question.

So yes, she had to be pulled from that school.

Yeah, that hive mind is a powerful weapon that the Left has been honing for DECADES.

You guys should be PROUD!

Read a few more articles on the topic from different sources. It was not one incident, it continued on the part of students afterwards. Youre just afraid of the implications bringing attention to this sort of crap has on the leftist brainwashing agenda. Or Youre really this stupid and lazy? So which is it?

Here I thought RWrs were tough. Apparently not. They are creampuff cry babies.

And....what makes you think I'm a coward, when I'm not the one clutching their pearls and crying over this?
I think you're a coward because you refuse to acknowledge even the existence of this post:
Let's see...a person being called something humiliating in front of her peers by a person in authority over her.

BTW...I was called a "gash" by a senior officer, a Marine major, at a squadron organized event, in front of everyone including the CO and XO and nothing was done about that. Nor did I ask that anything be done.

You had a responsibility to the women in your squadron to not let the Major's unprofessional conduct continue.

You let them down.

:rolleyes:

What part of "he was a senior officer" didn't you understand?

Hey, maybe this is the way to stop all the bullying in school...lawsuits!!!

I know a lot if gay kids that can start cashing in.

Hey, maybe this is the way to stop all the bullying in school...lawsuits!!!

I know a lot if gay kids that can start cashing in.

If they are being constantly teased and abused, then yes. But if someone says something to them once, in passing, they shouldn't have a leg to stand on.

You let them down.

That pretty much sums it up. The dumb bitch has no idea how to be respected as a human being, and how to demand respect as human beings for those under her authority and responsibility, and clearly has no clue whatsoever what constitutes appropriate behavior FOR a human being, let alone a human being in a position of authority.

It is no wonder she's incapable of understanding just how wrong and harmful this teacher's behavior was. Had I been a woman in her squadron, I would not only have filed a formal complaint about that Major, I would have filed one about her, as well.

You let them down.

That pretty much sums it up. The dumb bitch has no idea how to be respected as a human being, and how to demand respect as human beings for those under her authority and responsibility, and clearly has no clue whatsoever what constitutes appropriate behavior FOR a human being, let alone a human being in a position of authority.

It is no wonder she's incapable of understanding just how wrong and harmful this teacher's behavior was. Had I been a woman in her squadron, I would not only have filed a formal complaint about that Major, I would have filed one about her, as well.

And the teacher should and did apologize....but the lawsuit is whiney money grabbing.

^because its America. People sue for anything and everything over there, it seems.

You let them down.

You would have to have served your country first. Did you?

You let them down.

It's fascinating to watch the non-serving go on and on as if they know anything about what it was like in the military. Just more evidence that the RW is not made of very stern stuff.

It's fascinating to watch the non-serving go on and on as if they know anything about what it was like in the military. Just more evidence that the RW is not made of very stern stuff.

Fucking armchair warriors who have no idea what it is like to serve, especially for a woman.

Fucking armchair warriors who have no idea what it is like to serve, especially for a woman.

If I'd whined and cried as much as them, I never would have made it to 20. :lol:

Forum List

Back