Family Sues PA School District After Their Daughter is Abused and Called a KKK Suppor

That pretty much sums it up. The dumb bitch has no idea how to be respected as a human being, and how to demand respect as human beings for those under her authority and responsibility, and clearly has no clue whatsoever what constitutes appropriate behavior FOR a human being, let alone a human being in a position of authority.

It is no wonder she's incapable of understanding just how wrong and harmful this teacher's behavior was. Had I been a woman in her squadron, I would not only have filed a formal complaint about that Major, I would have filed one about her, as well.

You would have to have served your country first. Did you?

It's fascinating to watch the non-serving go on and on as if they know anything about what it was like in the military. Just more evidence that the RW is not made of very stern stuff.

Youre a fascist. You think Youre doing more than anyone else because Youre in the military. Typical fascist. I dont give a damn if Youre serving, Youre serving for the Wrong reasons obviously.

It's fascinating to watch the non-serving go on and on as if they know anything about what it was like in the military. Just more evidence that the RW is not made of very stern stuff.

Youre a fascist. You think Youre doing more than anyone else because Youre in the military. Typical fascist. I dont give a damn if Youre serving, Youre serving for the Wrong reasons obviously.

She did more than you did if you didn't serve. That's a fact.

What is it you believe her reasons to serve were since you are claiming they were the "wrong" ones?

What is it you believe her reasons to serve were since you are claiming they were the "wrong" ones?
Bullshit, I created jobs for the people she is protecting. I do and did my part. I tired to join the military they said I had too many children and no way to the support them if I left. Plain and simple... I was told I do more at home than abroad. Right after 9-11 I tried. Instead I finished school and took Care of my family and created jobs for people in my town eventually. Unless you believe being a part of the war machine is the most important value a citizen has in this country, you wouldnt talk this insanity.

Bullshit, I created jobs for the people she is protecting. I do and did my part. I tired to join the military they said I had too many children and no way to the support them if I left. Plain and simple... I was told I do more at home than abroad. Right after 9-11 I tried. Instead I finished school and took Care of my family and created jobs for people in my town eventually. Unless you believe being a part of the war machine is the most important value a citizen has in this country, you wouldnt talk this insanity.

I know that less than 2% of the populace joins the military and that service should be honored or at least not denigrated by the likes of someone that never did. Unless you are a BTDT, you can just STFU.

So days later liberals are still defending one of their fellow scum that verbally and physically assaulted a student in her class over being a Romney suppoter???

Typical of insane people that bathe in their own feces.

Hey, maybe this is the way to stop all the bullying in school...lawsuits!!!

I know a lot if gay kids that can start cashing in.

You know...now that you mention it.....
What number constitutes knowing a lot of gay kids? Im not for picking on them in any way. But bullying is a fact of life. It builds your character. Builds heart. You

Exactly....unless you are a whiney money seeker.

And...what were those "wrong reasons" pray tell...?

So days later liberals are still defending one of their fellow scum that verbally and physically assaulted a student in her class over being a Romney suppoter???

She was physically assaulted?

The teacher's aide tried to mark across the t-shirt logo most likely with some marker.

Of course, you probably think some teacher and her aide trying to touch a 16 year old female's chest area over a t-shirt isn't assault. If some boy in the class grabbed her chest area over the shirt.....he'd be going to jail.

The teacher's aide tried to mark across the t-shirt logo most likely with some marker.

Of course, you probably think some teacher and her aide trying to touch a 16 year old female's chest area over a t-shirt isn't assault. If some boy in the class grabbed her chest area over the shirt.....he'd be going to jail.

Witnesses confirm that this is what happened? A physical assault?

Witnesses confirm that this is what happened? A physical assault?

Would you consider it an 'assault' if someone tried to Magic Marker your 'Rainbow Warrior' t-shirt?

I know that less than 2% of the populace joins the military and that service should be honored or at least not denigrated by the likes of someone that never did. Unless you are a BTDT, you can jst STFU.

Denigrate her service, I told her she thinks like a fascist.

And...what were those "wrong reasons" pray tell...?
Tell us why you joined up...

I like how protective the control freaks get of one of their own in the military but cheer her brethren who don't bow to Obama being labeled domestic terrorists.

You know...now that you mention it.....
What number constitutes knowing a lot of gay kids? Im not for picking on them in any way. But bullying is a fact of life. It builds your character. Builds heart. You

Exactly....unless you are a whiney money seeker.
Bullying instigated for political reasons by an authority figure in an school setting is different than fighting over a game of marbles and having kids get clique-ish.

I think you're a coward because you refuse to acknowledge even the existence of this post:
You had a responsibility to the women in your squadron to not let the Major's unprofessional conduct continue.

You let them down.

You were a bad officer. End of story.

That pretty much sums it up. The dumb bitch has no idea how to be respected as a human being, and how to demand respect as human beings for those under her authority and responsibility, and clearly has no clue whatsoever what constitutes appropriate behavior FOR a human being, let alone a human being in a position of authority.

It is no wonder she's incapable of understanding just how wrong and harmful this teacher's behavior was. Had I been a woman in her squadron, I would not only have filed a formal complaint about that Major, I would have filed one about her, as well.

Spare me, loser. Do you really think I'm going to let the likes of YOU dictate to me when and how to judge someone's character, or in the case of Bod, the lack thereof? I neither need nor want the moral approval of immoral dogshit, so keep flattering yourself.

I stand by my statement. Bod is a disgrace to women, and encourages men to think of women as "gashes" by behaving like a "gash". And she's far from the only one like that around here.

Spare me, loser. Do you really think I'm going to let the likes of YOU dictate to me when and how to judge someone's character, or in the case of Bod, the lack thereof? I neither need nor want the moral approval of immoral dogshit, so keep flattering yourself.

I stand by my statement. Bod is a disgrace to women, and encourages men to think of women as "gashes" by behaving like a "gash". And she's far from the only one like that around here.

You've never served so you have ZERO room to judge the actions of someone who has.

Forum List

Back