Family Sues PA School District After Their Daughter is Abused and Called a KKK Suppor

You would have to have served your country first. Did you?

Spare me, loser. Do you really think I'm going to let the likes of YOU dictate to me when and how to judge someone's character, or in the case of Bod, the lack thereof? I neither need nor want the moral approval of immoral dogshit, so keep flattering yourself.

I stand by my statement. Bod is a disgrace to women, and encourages men to think of women as "gashes" by behaving like a "gash". And she's far from the only one like that around here.

You've never served so you have ZERO room to judge the actions of someone who has.
You collect a welfare check or want everyone else to. Shut your pie hole and quit biting the hand that feeds you.

The teacher's aide tried to mark across the t-shirt logo most likely with some marker.

Of course, you probably think some teacher and her aide trying to touch a 16 year old female's chest area over a t-shirt isn't assault. If some boy in the class grabbed her chest area over the shirt.....he'd be going to jail.

So days later liberals are still defending one of their fellow scum that verbally and physically assaulted a student in her class over being a Romney suppoter???

Typical of insane people that bathe in their own feces.

She was physically assaulted?

No wonder you guys keep losing in the court of public opinion. People have just gotten so tired of your endless exaggerations that they're no longer willing to give you the benefit of the doubt when you make an unsubstantiated claim.

Spare me, loser. Do you really think I'm going to let the likes of YOU dictate to me when and how to judge someone's character, or in the case of Bod, the lack thereof? I neither need nor want the moral approval of immoral dogshit, so keep flattering yourself.

I stand by my statement. Bod is a disgrace to women, and encourages men to think of women as "gashes" by behaving like a "gash". And she's far from the only one like that around here.

You've never served so you have ZERO room to judge the actions of someone who has.
You collect a welfare check or want everyone else to. Shut your pie hole and quit biting the hand that feeds you.

Neither of your statements is true. I'm detecting a trend...

You would have to have served your country first. Did you?

You've never been a worthwhile human being, so you have no room to judge the actions of someone who is.

But by all means, keep pretending the disapproval of the likes of you is going to cow and intimidate anyone. Your delusions of adequacy and equivalency amuse me.

You've never been a worthwhile human being, so you have no room to judge the actions of someone who is.

But by all means, keep pretending the disapproval of the likes of you is going to cow and intimidate anyone. Your delusions of adequacy and equivalency amuse me.
Boom!

I won't hold my breath. :rolleyes:
Lmao! Neither will I... I am still waiting for her answer and don't expect a straight forward one either.

What is she expected to answer? Your the one that made the claim she joined "for the wrong reasons" as though you knew. Guess you were lying...

I can tell she did. How about you let her fight her own battles? Got something to say about what I said to you?

Good thing I'm not trying to do either. I simply pointed out, rightfully, that if you never bothered to join up and serve your country as Bod did, then you don't have the life experience to properly comment on her actions. You have no idea what it was like for a woman to serve when she did so all your "this is what I would have done" bullshit is just that.

The teacher's aide tried to mark across the t-shirt logo most likely with some marker.

Of course, you probably think some teacher and her aide trying to touch a 16 year old female's chest area over a t-shirt isn't assault. If some boy in the class grabbed her chest area over the shirt.....he'd be going to jail.

She was physically assaulted?

No wonder you guys keep losing in the court of public opinion. People have just gotten so tired of your endless exaggerations that they're no longer willing to give you the benefit of the doubt when you make an unsubstantiated claim.

Educated people have just gotten so tired of your endless redefinitions of words according to your own flawed, ignorant understanding of the world.

Lmao! Neither will I... I am still waiting for her answer and don't expect a straight forward one either.

What is she expected to answer? Your the one that made the claim she joined "for the wrong reasons" as though you knew. Guess you were lying...

I can tell she did. How about you let her fight her own battles? Got something to say about what I said to you?

No need to guess anymore. You ARE lying. You haven't a clue.

Good thing I'm not trying to do either. I simply pointed out, rightfully, that if you never bothered to join up and serve your country as Bod did, then you don't have the life experience to properly comment on her actions. You have no idea what it was like for a woman to serve when she did so all your "this is what I would have done" bullshit is just that.

Cecilie is just fitting that RW mold of whining, crying, calling for patriotism but not serving herself...and bashing vets if they don't fit her political mold. There's quite a few like that around here.

Educated people have just gotten so tired of your endless redefinitions of words according to your own flawed, ignorant understanding of the world.

Stamp your feet all you want. It's not going to change anyone's mind.

Problem is, Bod has made it clear that she's too stupid or chickenshit to fight her own battles.

What can you expect? Liberal broads have never been taught how a real woman commands respect.

What is she expected to ahinswer? Your the one that made the claim she joined "for the wrong reasons" as though you knew. Guess you were lying...

No need to guess anymore. You ARE lying. You haven't a clue.

You don't get to dictate when I answer a question or how I answer it. Patience...

Problem is, Bod has made it clear that she's too stupid or chickenshit to fight her own battles.

What can you expect? Liberal broads have never been taught how a real woman commands respect.
Not much else, good point.

Forum List

Back