Family Values?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Once again a Republican talking point has been exposed as a lie - and once again by the Republicans themselves. Much like "Country First" and "The Big Tent", Family Values is an empty slogan and is under assault in Wisconsin:

A 7-Day Workweek Could Soon Be Legal in Wisconsin - Yahoo News

"Wisconsin’s GOP is trying to nix an existing law that requires employers in the manufacturing and retail sectors to give employees at least 24 hours off during each consecutive seven-day period."

Once again a Republican talking point has been exposed as a lie - and once again by the Republicans themselves. Much like "Country First" and "The Big Tent", Family Values is an empty slogan and is under assault in Wisconsin:

"Wisconsin’s GOP is trying to nix an existing law that requires employers in the manufacturing and retail sectors to give employees at least 24 hours off during each consecutive seven-day period."

If you don't want to work 7 days a week...don't.......if you don't want employees working 7 days a week, start a business and set hours you like.....that is called freedom......you should try it sometime.....

I so hate mother FUCKING bosses that make us take two days off..... So bored to death after just 18 hours off, cleaned my house, did my laundry, cut my grass, fished a bit, took care of my garden and what the hell am I supposed to do now till 7pm Sunday?

So government is giving companies a choice instead of mandating how they should behave.

Dembulbs should be happy.

I mean, you ARE pro-choice, right?

If you don't want to work 7 days a week...don't.......if you don't want employees working 7 days a week, start a business and set hours you like.....that is called freedom......you should try it sometime.....
Liberals aren't qualified to start businesses.

Nice try there, cum catcher, but some people WANT to work more hours. It's called "ambition". A word you're not familiar with.

And some don't. Some people can disagree without being vulgar and disgusting - apparently you're not one of them.
Fine, then they don't have to, idiot. Can't you liberals ever just live your own lives without trying to force everybody else to live their lives the way YOU see fit?

Some perhaps, Trump has gone bankrupt several times.

Last edited:

LOL, another moronic post. At least you're consistent.

Prove me wrong, deadbeat. You don't have the slightest idea about how to run a business. I can tell by your idiotic comments.

so much for following the Lord and giving 1 day of rest per week as He commanded....

poor retail workers...it's the shittiest job out there...yes, I said shittiest....first they take away national holidays from them, then Thanksgiving holiday away from them, then Christmas holiday away from them, then New years holiday away from them, then they took after 8 hours of work in a day paying overtime,then they made a bunch of them 'managers' and took away their overtime pay after 40 hours in a week's work, and now they can be worked 7 days in a row, without even 1 day off....

what a lovely, inconsiderate and selfish, greed driven world we live in today.... :(

Last edited:
so much for following the Lord and giving 1 day of rest per week as He commanded....

poor retail workers...it's the shittiest job out there...yes, I said shittiest....first they take away national holidays from them, then Thanksgiving holiday away from them, then Christmas holiday away from them, then New years holiday away from them, then they took after 8 hours of work in a day paying overtime,then they made a bunch of them 'managers' and took away their overtime pay after 40 hours in a week's work, and now they can be worked 7 days in a row, without even 1 day off....
Back up those claims with some links or quotes. Nobody is forcing anybody to work 7 days a week. If they are, then POST IT.

Last edited:

Prove me wrong, deadbeat. You don't have the slightest idea about how to run a business. I can tell by your idiotic comments.

"deatbeat"? Post my "idiotic comments" or STFU.

"deatbeat"? Post my "idiotic comments" or STFU.
You've already posted them, stupid.

Forum List

Back